Home
Rutroh shaggy.

I guess brownface sounds less like blackface.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49749851
No, he was doing muzzy.

What a sorry bastid, for rolling over and going belly up on it. We gotta get outta this place we're at. He should tell the left to get over it already.
Laughing. Another liberal hoisted with his own petard. 😜
"Brown" face my ass. Damn funny though.
So dressing up like Aladdin is a bad thing?

Good grief.
Dont like the taste of his own medicine.
Get ready for the annual outrage over Halloween costumes coming soon.
Yeah, Halloween is racist for sure...................we need to just do away with it.

Trudeau is far from a favorite with me but he should just tell the media to pound sand.....................woulda looked kinda fraudulent to have a white faced Aladdin...............................just sayin'.

MM
I honestly don't give a rip about blackface, but I do enjoy seeing lefties getting snagged up in their own cooked up outrage.
Of all the crap he's done, this bothers me the least. In fact it doesn't bother me at all, but it is kind of amusing to see this sort of thing from a super progressive social justice warrior type....and just before the election too.
Have so many actors and politicians done blackface?

We played in the dirt and shot BB guns, I guess many others played with their mama's makeup.

Then, too you have fools that smear on face camo and sit in an insulated shooting house watching a corn pile. laughing
We are gaining a world wide problem of people becoming snowflakes and having a melt down about offending anyone over anything....

their entire existence offends me, but I just deal with it and laugh at them being a bunch of moronic idiots..
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Rutroh shaggy.

Wow! The left is going to come down hard on him for his bigotry. NOT!
Well I'm pretty tired of watching white people grovel to the brown hordes.

We either grow a backbone or we'll disappear from the face of the Earth...the latter being far more likely.
BFD !!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I honestly don't give a rip about blackface, but I do enjoy seeing lefties getting snagged up in their own cooked up outrage.

Yes! Exactly this. If somebody from the Conservative party had done this, Trudeau and the Liberals would be having a fit about it. As it is, it seems that the lefty press here is going a bit easy on him.
Originally Posted by nmitchell
BFD !!!

+1
It's OK for liberals. Their philosophy is based on hatred, misdirection, and hypocrisy, not logic.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
BFD !!!

+1

Bidirectional Forwarding Detection?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
BFD !!!

+1

Bidirectional Forwarding Detection?

Biggest Fart Displacement
Originally Posted by slumlord
H

Then, too you have fools that smear on face camo and sit in an insulated shooting house watching a corn pile. laughing

An astute and amusing observation, thanks. Yes, they really DO call it "hunting". laugh
Originally Posted by jnyork
H

An astute and amusing observation, thanks. Yes, they really DO call it "hunting". laugh

Cigarettes dangling from their mouths are always a nice touch.
Wonder if Eddie Murphy is in trouble for playing Mr. White on SNL? Ted Danson when he was with Whoopie?

Goes to show you that society is nothing more than superficial.

Don’t judge a book by its cover, and all that crap.
A video just emerged with Trudeau in blackface sporting a salami in his pants. Canadians are dumber than Californians. .....well close.
LMAO!

Now "Brown Face" is a bad thing.........Before you know it "White Face" will be a bad thing..................Oh wait, never mind........

I love it when these dumbass liberals eat at each other, rather entertaining.
And on the other hand...

Elizabeth Warren Admits To Wearing Paleface At College Costume Party

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

From The Babylon Bee (Yes, I know it is satire)
I'm a Liberal hater but this one doesn't bother me. Except, I hope it knocks down the number of Liberal supporters. The present race is too close for comfort..

Jim
Rutroh shaggy.

Looks pretty black to me. He's a lying lieberal, and like the rest, from the pit of Hell.
It's OK, he's a liberal! He says one things does another!
This clown stated that there were no more pictures of himself wearing black face.LOL

Then one more picture surfaces.So much for truth.

I just now listened to his apology.OMG he's an ass.
The thing that's really stupid about Trudeau is that this is not even a Canadian thing.

I get the racial history of it in the US, but even that seemed to peter out in the 70's and 80's. But I've never known it to be a Canadian thing at all. And given the racist undertones of it, I never found it funny in the first place. Why would he?

I'm thinking because he (and others like him) are elitist and simply don't "get" things like ordinary people do.
I think this guy is a closet homo.I fully expect him to come out of the closet in the future.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Rutroh shaggy.

Wow! The left is going to come down hard on him for his bigotry. NOT!

They're already explaining it away and apologizing for it.

Quote: "He likes dressing up in costumes and going to costumes parties".

What a gay/guy.

Laughing.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!

Now "Brown Face" is a bad thing.........Before you know it "White Face" will be a bad thing..................Oh wait, never mind........

I love it when these dumbass liberals eat at each other, rather entertaining.

^^^This^^^
Trudeau is a soft-headed lefty loser, so one would expect him to grovel before his voters in a situation like this. When seeing this news on TV yesterday, I lamented the lame behavior and asked my lovely wife: why doesn't some politician, any politician, somewhere or anywhere, when having such a retro playback thrown in his/her face, simply state something honest and sensible to confront the press and liberal nitwits.

"Yes, that was me as a young man many years ago at a costume party with a bunch of other costumed partiers - all of who were dressed to portray themselves as something they were not. That day I happened to be pretending to be Aladdin. It had nothing whatsoever with condemning or mocking a race or culture - it was a party gesture - nothing more. Have you not ever donned costume pretending to be someone you are not? Why don't you examine and report upon my record, deeds and expressed values as an adult public person instead of trying so hard - and so unsuccessfully - to paint me as something I am not at all, and on the basis of an old event with no relevant meaning? Get a life, grow up, and learn to be a responsible journalist. That's my comment."

Still waiting for some contemporary politician to play it straight on the fake "racism" drek from the left.
He needs to add some of them big ass red, wax lips they used to sell when I was a kid. Some of you may remember them. There was a section that you could hold between your teeth and the rest of them were held in from of your mouth and looked like you had big, red lips. After you got done playing with them you were supposed to be able to chew them like chewing gum. But they weren't very good for that,...so us kids would chew on them a bit, them spit them out on the ground and forget about them.

Come to think of it,....the world has gone downhill since wax lips became too non PC to sell.

,....and then there was them cone shaped chocolate covered candies that came in a bag and were referred to a n*****r toes.

I never heard 'em called anything else. If you went into a grocery store and asked the clerk where the n****r toes were, they knew just what you were talking about.

Much later I heard of Brazil nuts being called n*****r toes. But where I grew up, they were those cone shaped chocolate covered candies.

Wax lips and n****r toes,.....memories from my youth.
i think he's on the record as bi
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He needs to add some of them big ass red, wax lips they used to sell when I was a kid. Some of you may remember them. There was a section that you could hold between your teeth and the rest of them were held in from of your mouth and looked like you had big, red lips. After you got done playing with them you were supposed to be able to chew them like chewing gum. But they weren't very good for that,...so us kids would chew on them a bit, them spit them out on the ground and forget about them.

Come to think of it,....the world has gone downhill since wax lips became too non PC to sell.

,....and then there was them cone shaped chocolate covered candies that came in a bag and were referred to a n*****r toes.

I never heard 'em called anything else. If you went into a grocery store and asked the clerk where the n****r toes were, they knew just what you were talking about.

Much later I heard of Brazil nuts being called n*****r toes. But where I grew up, they were those cone shaped chocolate covered candies.

Sort explains a lot....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sort explains a lot....

Awwwwww,...you don't know nuthin' about back then. You're not even 40 yet. You were born 15,..maybe 20 years after the country went to schitt. You're living in the crumbs.

James Jr. is from down thataway and is about my age I Gaurantee he remembers wax lips and n*****r toes.
We had that schit too.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The thing that's really stupid about Trudeau is that this is not even a Canadian thing.

It is now..........Get ready because whatever group is going to use it and push it as hard as they can.
You'll know the country is on the way back when Presidential candidates start passing out wax lips at their rallies.
I don't know about y'all but I still get triggered by the mere thought of Michael Jackson and his 'white face'
I had them wax lips, I used to eat them after about 20 mins.

Had the candy ciggs when I was a boy, look mama, i mokin too. lol

Dracula teef, eat those also
How could ya eat the wax?
Better than crayons
Hows it compare to cherry chapstick?
I'm getting me a couple of cement driveway jockeys at that place on Lafayette road.

My doc told me I cant lift heavy schitt for awhile.
Rules out a day recon cruise and a night op snatch and grab to get a couple.
Gotta be honest and buy 2 I geuss, do em up right with some krylon blackface.
Make em look like Al Jolson on LSD.
Surprised he didnt say sucking bbc later removed the sin.

,...make ya schitt a candle.
Hows it compare to cherry chapstick?

Oh I ate hella cherry chapstick.

That straight lanolin, (nudie color)....meh...taste like panama jack sunscreen.
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm getting me a couple of cement driveway jockeys at that place on Lafayette road.

My doc told me I cant lift heavy schitt for awhile.
Rules out a day recon cruise and a night op snatch and grab to get a couple.
Gotta be honest and buy 2 I geuss, do em up right with some krylon blackface.
Make em look like Al Jolson on LSD.

I was driving down a farm to market road the other day and saw one of those sitting on a stock tank dam. Somebody had put a fishing pole in its hands. Only thing missing was a dead carp. I laughed my ass off.
I could give a chit less what someone in Canada is painting up their face for. None of my business.

,...make ya schitt a candle.

I remember them. You chewed them like gum, but they tasted horrible. Rather eat real candy myself.
Trudeau blamed white privilege today. More instances surfaced and he “cant remember” how many times he’s worn blackface..
that guy is so effeminate I was surprised to hear he has kids
Originally Posted by 700LH

He probably jacked off in a turkey baster and got his " wife" prego with that.
Looked pretty black to me.... just say'n

You go stand in the corner a while.
Trudeau's entire political career is based on his famous last name and being The King of Virtue Signalling. This is just Karma biting him on his privileged narcissistic ass.
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy
Trudeau's entire political career is based on his famous last name and being The King of Virtue Signaling. This is just Karma biting him on his privileged narcissistic ass.

I sense the same embarrassment we had for Obama.

I hope y'all find your Trump next time.
BFD. Who cares?
TFF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You go stand in the corner a while.

ROFL, harsh there Jim
I have stated before, I don't really care about the black face business but, if it helps, even in a small way, to take Trudeau down, I'm happy to act indignant. He misappropriated funds for personal travel, he accepted bribes in the form of favors, he interfered in a criminal investigation, he constantly debases the country he represents but he seems to get a pass on these, more serious, transgressions. If it takes a stupid controversy like this to tarnish his "shiny pony" image, then so be it. He really has to go. GD
He will claim to be ever so sorry and bla bla bla. And why not. Since blackface is fake outrage except for a few useful idots nothing much will come of it
Except a bunch of conservatives laughing their azz off and btching that the left is giving him a pass. Its like the same bad commercial running over and over.
© 24hourcampfire