Home
Posted By: 16bore Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Pander, pander, pander.....they just suck up to front page news.
Posted By: baxterb Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
But not cigarettes... got it.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Saw that on the evening news. They said they were going to sell what was left in stock first.
Guess it’s ok if they only kill a FEW folks.

Maybe the EBT crowd received their monthly credits today. 😜
Posted By: 16bore Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by baxterb

Or powdered donuts, Snickers bars, Budweiser....
The good news is you can still get a months supply of OxyContin when you only need a few days worth.

I saw on the news there had been 8 E-Cig related deaths across the Nation. Wonder how many folks cigarettes have killed over the years ???

Sounds to me the idiots dying from E-Cigs are mixing it with CBD oils.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Freedom to choose what you want to sell. If the Baker doesn't have to bake a cake for a couple of Nancy's wedding, then Walmart shouldn't have to sell e cigs if they choose not too.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
We're saved!

Thank God for Walmart!!
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
I don't give a F*U*C*K if they ban E-cigs, guns, ammo, knives, whatever. They have a right to do that and in doing that they don't effect my rights at all. They can even ban concealed and I don't care, they have that right too. But I have a right to elect not to go there.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Just in, Walmart still selling massive amounts of high fructose corn syrup laced products!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just in, Walmart still selling massive amounts of high fructose corn syrup laced products!

I’m sure they’ll get right on it. 😜
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
The Ecig industry is going the way of other stupid ideas! Retards.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Saw that on the evening news. They said they were going to sell what was left in stock first.
Guess it’s ok if they only kill a FEW folks.

Maybe the EBT crowd received their monthly credits today. 😜

Saw the same thing on our local news.......I'm still shaking my head.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Freedom to choose what you want to sell. If the Baker doesn't have to bake a cake for a couple of Nancy's wedding, then Walmart shouldn't have to sell e cigs if they choose not too.

But...but....but...a gay couple has the right to make a baker bake whatever THEY want because they are the entitled customer. It’s discrimination if you only make Jesus cakes and not congratulations Sam and John cakes.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
At this point I can see an entire industry suing.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by 16bore

Or powdered donuts, Snickers bars, Budweiser....

They better leave my powdered donuts alone!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
The sheer number of folks that believe an MSM propaganda blitz about any subject is amazing.

Funny how vaping has been around for many years without a squeak. Then in the space of a couple of weeks, they are the worst thing since Hitler.

Wonder why that is? whistle

1) Big Tobacco (lots of people use vaping to stop smoking)

2) Tax Regulation (You know.... those little govt tax stamps across liquor bottle lids and bottom of a pack of cigs...)
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I don't give a F*U*C*K if they ban E-cigs, guns, ammo, knives, whatever. They have a right to do that and in doing that they don't effect my rights at all. They can even ban concealed and I don't care, they have that right too. But I have a right to elect not to go there.

Exactly. Walmart is a privately owned business and can do what they damn well please. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm and making them shop there. If you don't agree with their policies, then go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The sheer number of folks that believe an MSM propaganda blitz about any subject is amazing.

Funny how vaping has been around for many years without a squeak. Then in the space of a couple of weeks, they are the worst thing since Hitler.

Wonder why that is? whistle

1) Big Tobacco (lots of people use vaping to stop smoking)

2) Tax Regulation (You know.... those little govt tax stamps across liquor bottle lids and bottom of a pack of cigs...)

Winner winner chicken dinner, Aisle 4.

Corporate pandering, plain and simple.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19

I would be inclined to think there is very little profit in stocking them so the store has jumped at the chance to de-list the range.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
At issue isn't e-cigs - its what the idiots are putting in the device and inhaling it. Freelance THC products without any knowledge as to consequences - but we already know - 8 dead as of this writing.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
At issue isn't e-cigs - its what the idiots are putting in the device and inhaling it. Freelance THC products without any knowledge as to consequences - but we already know - 8 dead as of this writing.

That's the other side of the coin you don't see in the headlines.

The same idiots eating TidePods are putting illegal THC oil in questionable, blackmarket devices.

But, by all means ban ALL vaping. crazy

Kinda reminds you of gun control doesn't it?

Someone does something illegal with an illegally owned gun, and all of a sudden we need to ban all guns.

Sound familiar?
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Yes, the analogy is 100% correct with guns and e-cig products. The headlines obscure the reality of what has happened. A few statements have been trickling out when patients are truthful. The resultant vitamin E lil which is emitted during the vaping process coats the aveloli in the lungs thus impeding the easy flow of oxygen tot he bloodstream We need only to look at the recent drug bust in Kenosha County WI. to see what is going on. The search warrant discovered 32,200 capsules filled with marijuana and oil - 18 #'s of pot, 57 mason jars of THC oil, $20K, 10 employees and 8 firearms stashed around the grandparents' condo. Nice grandson! And that is just one operation discovered after a juvey was busted and fessed up to this mother.

But the media and Dems hate anything to do with "Big Tobacco" unless it involves THC.
Posted By: EdM Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Exactly. Walmart is a privately owned business and can do what they damn well please. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm and making them shop there. If you don't agree with their policies, then go elsewhere.

Huh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...106j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Huh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wal...106j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hehehehe!

Dont be screwing up James's walmart love fest!
I think "privately owned" means "not govt owned"...

It ain't that hard to figure out.

If it were government owned, the National Park Circus would be charging camping fees to the RV'ers that camp in the parking lot overnight. wink
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Walmart bans E-cigs - 09/21/19
If there are stock holders....there is a tendency to sell one's own grandmother to keep em happy.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If there are stock holders....there is a tendency to sell one's own grandmother to keep em happy.

If there's enough money to be made they would toss Grandma in the river...
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I would be inclined to think there is very little profit in stocking them so the store has jumped at the chance to de-list the range.

Who knows the margin, but free marketing is free. Surprised they still sell straws and 2 liter sodas. They kill you know.
© 24hourcampfire