Home
Don't believe me? Watch her interview with Hogan Gidley, White House Deputy Press Secretary..

Another liberal Fox chkunt showing their true stripes.
I'd hit it.
She's shown herself out of the closet for a long time now. No surprise.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'd hit it.

Sure. But, nothing to do with her liberal commie chkunt-ness.
In the long run, it didn’t end well for Megan Kelley.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Don't believe me? Watch her interview with Hogan Gidley, White House Deputy Press Secretary..

Why does anyone still watch FOX news??? Other than Judge Jeanine and maybe one or two others, the rest is basically CNN-lite......soon to be CNN-heavy..
Originally Posted by Redneck

Why does anyone still watch FOX news??? Other than Judge Jeanine and maybe one or two others, the rest is basically CNN-lite......soon to be CNN-heavy..
No. Most every show has a majority of conservatives on it. Actually, every show if we don't count the afternoon with the homosexual Shepard Smith. Here's the roster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Fox_News
Completely disagree.
She's always had that 'im a little bitch and need a good spanking' look about her.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
In the long run, it didn’t end well for Megan Kelley.

Well, except for the $34 million, or however the hell much it is.

The Fox roster is a lot deeper than Judge Jeanie.
Tucker
Hannity
Laura Ingram
Mark Levin (weekends)
To name a few. Are these not solid conservatives?
Not to mention the books some of the contributors, although not yet headliners, are writing.
Watching the scripted talking heads on Faux News is a waste of time. McCallum is just another liberal shill,
About the only one I watch is Lou Dobbs, and occasionally Tucker. Hannity is too much of the chicken little "they are going to be in jail" commentary. Greg Gutfield is not too bad also.
Martha, like Megyn, chose the small breast implants.
Yeah, somebody should go talk to her. I’m too busy, any volunteers?
You don't know how lucky you are having Fox News as an option. You ought to try the news networks in Canada.
Sure wish Andrea Tantaros was still around, even if you didn't like what she had to say, you could turn the volume down.
The only Fox girl more air-headed than Martha is Ainsley Earhart who's on in the morning.................what a silly dip-schitt, know nothing, only repeats the very obvious.

MM
Originally Posted by killerv
Sure wish Andrea Tantaros was still around, even if you didn't like what she had to say, you could turn the volume down.

LOL, yes "mute" is good. and picture them making you a sammich, too.
lol
Hannity and Pirro are fookin' wind bags. I can live with Laura and that slick little package that comes on at 11 PM. Too damn many commie "contributors" on most of their shows for me to abide.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Completely disagree.

Then, you haven't been watching close enough, Jorge.

She's anti-gun, anti-Trump, and constantly interrupting her guests to push her phugking commie agenda.

And she has no tits. laugh

And I haven't even got to the Silverback Donna Brazile yet. smile
Originally Posted by Redneck

Redneck, are you getting OAN on the radio anywhere? Sirius XM, AM, FM? Anywhere?
This reminds me of "Even bad press is good press".

All the right talks about all the time is what the left is doing or talking about. When are those of us on the right going to talk about what matters for a change?
Commie MacCallum at it again last night. Had Kellyanne Conway on as a guest, but constantly trying to overtalk her and pressing commie agenda.

Funny part was, Kellyanne was obviously wise to her dumbass moves and just kept talking when big mouth commie MacCallum would try to overtalk her. Hilarious.

Nice going, Kellyanne!
© 24hourcampfire