Home
Posted By: Fireball2 For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
Have you considered that may be a bar code for The New World Order? Maybe they gave you the mark of the beast whilst you was sleepin?

I don't know man, you all seem pretty comfortable in the new digs. I'd be askin lots a questions and diggin my way out before I was buried up ta my neck in it.

Kinda creepy if ya ask me. Thank God I wasn't marked this go round. Maybe they're measuring how much kickback they get before moving on to round two of the branding? Hopefully I'll put up a little more kick than you fellas have.

Quilts seem docile enough, I'll give em that. Reminds ya of granny and christmas in old timey 'merica.

Maybe it's time you fellas did a little thrashin the bushes to see what jumps out?

Quilts indeed. Haruuuumph.
I was thinning..they had caught the gay....
Its those illuminati ancient alien lizards and ex nazi,s and their descendants living in those thermal vent heated caves in Antarctica
behind the quilt blanket avatar schitt......
I like quilts. Mom makes them for friends and family, new babies, wedddings and such.

Posted By: JMR40 Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
I never really wanted an avatar, but this is so ugly I may have to add one.
Posted By: poboy Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
Winners never quilt, Quilters never win.
Mine looks fabulous.
Posted By: Steve Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by atvalaska

That would be unprecedented in such uniform and timely fashion, but considering the crowd, maybe you're right?Did the quilting event closely follow a Broke-back style campfire get together?

I heard they all shoot .270s

-Jake
It keeps me warm at night.
Jealousy, pure, and simple, that's what you with the tiny photos feel. laugh
^^^^^^^
Nailed it, guilty as charged.

crazy laugh
I feel left out, I've got nuthin.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Nah, you have a tight ass little box.
smile
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Nah, you have a tight ass little box.
smile

My wife says I have a tight ass.
😳
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Jealousy, pure, and simple, that's what you with the tiny photos feel. laugh

I was ok with my avatar until you put it like that. Now I feel....inadequate somehow.
Posted By: bcp Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
No reason to not have a quilt AND a tiny photo.

Bruce
Posted By: poboy Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
bcp's looks life-like.
I thought it was code speak for "Q"-anon...
Posted By: Dess Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
Don't care about the quilt avatar.

Retired. Didn't comb my hair this morning either. Neither are newsworthy.

Get off my lawn.
Check out Bruce. Taking it to the next level in quiltdom.
Originally Posted by Dess

Get off my lawn.

LOL, yeah , what he said....
Originally Posted by Bocajnala

-Jake

Or some sort of Creedmore.
Shoot a quilt, best of both worlds.
What if there was a 270 Creedmoor....🤯
Originally Posted by bcp
No reason to not have a quilt AND a tiny photo.

Bruce

Mr. All-Inclusive. I suppose you put peanut butter on your ice cream doncha?
To be frank, to me they look more like the image you get with a kaleidoscope, the child's toy.
Maybe some of us don't know how to post an avatar. And besides, wasn't that a movie with blue, pointy-eared people or some such?

RS
Posted By: Dess Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/26/19
If we're gonna gossip, might as well have a quilting bee.

The quilting bee was an extremely popular social event in the mid-nineteenth century. The quilting bee provided a social space for women to gather and gossip while they simultaneously expressed their artistic capabilities.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Mine looks fabulous.

Yeah, a bulls eye.
I've had some of my best nights under quilts and best days on them, being called a beast.
Mine is obviously a target.
U quilters should pile them all up ..then everyone hop on for a little touch an feel ...please post pics.....
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by Bocajnala

-Jake

Or some sort of Creedmore.

You just stepped over the line mister!!!
6.5 Quiltmore shooters.
I have a “quilt” because I don’t give enough of a schit to find a pic and put it up. Avatars are like little “hey, look at me” banners for the attention-starved...😂
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
I have a “quilt” because I don’t give enough of a schit to find a pic and put it up. Avatars are like little “hey, look at me” banners for the attention-starved...😂

That is a real nice quilt btw.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I like quilts. Mom makes them for friends and family, new babies, wedddings and such.

That aint no schit!
My quilt is packed with contraband. Keep it on the low low...
Just checked , they are not avatars. They are "identicons". GMAFB.

That sounds gender biased. 😜
Mine has a ninja throwing star in the middle, what more could one want.
Haven't posted for a bit, had to see what kind of an avatar the new "Quilt Overlords" have bestowed upon me............
Posted By: g5m Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/27/19
Quilters need an appropriate sig line. Something-- maybe 'Quilters United'...?
Posted By: Dess Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/27/19
Those without a Q are Q-less.

so are you [[guys]] going to have them tattooed on your forearms or foreheads ???????????????????????????????
Just for an experiment, I deleted the avatar that I've used for years. I got a nice Amish quilt, suitable for display on a wall. When I went to replace my old one, it wouldn't accept it as a jpg file. I had to resave it as a png.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That would be unprecedented in such uniform and timely fashion, but considering the crowd, maybe you're right?Did the quilting event closely follow a Broke-back style campfire get together?

I haven't seen a "rainbow" pattern, yet... blush

I could see a growing demand from anti .270 zealots to label .270 shooters... shocked

grin

DF
Posted By: poboy Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/27/19
Campfire Quilt Corps
Posted By: bcp Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/27/19

I could see a growing demand from anti .270 zealots to label .270 shooters... shocked

grin

DF

Free avatar:

Attached picture rainbow270.jpg
Originally Posted by bcp

grin

DF

Free avatar:

Now, that’s a good one. We’ll see who jumps on it.

DF
When and if I ever get bored enough to worry about someone else's avatar......I don't know if I will be happy that I have sooo much time on my hands that I'm ok with wasting it worrying about someone else's avatar OR if I'll be sad that I don't have anything better to do than worry about someone else's avatar. One thing is for sure, I'm sad that I wasted 2 minutes of my valuable time typing this.
Originally Posted by bobinpa
When and if I ever get bored enough to worry about someone else's avatar......I don't know if I will be happy that I have sooo much time on my hands that I'm ok with wasting it worrying about someone else's avatar OR if I'll be sad that I don't have anything better to do than worry about someone else's avatar. One thing is for sure, I'm sad that I wasted 2 minutes of my valuable time typing this.

Bob
Your avatar is awesome.
Dont ever change it!!!
Lol!!!
Posted By: Odin1 Re: For those with quilt avatars - 09/27/19
Mine is definitely not a quilt because I was not banned from pinterest.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

grin

DF

The Rainbow Quilt pattern is reserved for Goosey 😁
Originally Posted by renegade50

Bob
Your avatar is awesome.
Dont ever change it!!!
Lol!!!

Much appreciated!! grin
Bcp that avatar is hilarious

Saz the guy with ...a green gayazz quilt....lol....rotflmao !
Have you considered that may be a bar code for The New World Order? Maybe they gave you the mark of the beast whilst you was sleepin?

I don't know man, you all seem pretty comfortable in the new digs. I'd be askin lots a questions and diggin my way out before I was buried up ta my neck in it.

Kinda creepy if ya ask me. Thank God I wasn't marked this go round. Maybe they're measuring how much kickback they get before moving on to round two of the branding? Hopefully I'll put up a little more kick than you fellas have.

Quilts seem docile enough, I'll give em that. Reminds ya of granny and christmas in old timey 'merica.

Maybe it's time you fellas did a little thrashin the bushes to see what jumps out?

Quilts indeed. Haruuuumph.

Mine’s not a quilt - it’s a target. Now I can print them vs. buy them. Scaled to 87% on Microsoft word, my “quilt” gives me 1” targets. Joke’s on the fire.
I know I can not upload my avatar.
Kind of like being born big, mean, ugly, and narrow minded, we cant help it ; ]
Posted By: Dess Re: For those with quilt avatars - 10/01/19
Originally Posted by gunner500
Kind of like being born big, mean, ugly, and narrow minded, we cant help it ; ]

Agreed. Don't care too.
© 24hourcampfire