Home
My Aggies beat Arkansas 31 to 27 馃憤馃徎

Bama vs Ole Miss next on CBS

Clemson vs NC on ABC

OU trouncing T-Tech 55 to 16 with 1 minute to go

Wisconsin beating N鈥橶estern 24 to 15

TCU beating Kansas 51 to 14. Go Horned Frogs !
And Alabama scores there first TD in only 70 seconds after 4 plays in their opening possession! Roll Tide !!!
Ole Miss making it a game. They score after recovering a muffed Bama punt return. Tied at 7 all only 3 minutes into the 1st Qtr.
I'm going to watch Kentucky-South Carolina later tonight, and see how Kentucky can figure out a way to lose. I'll guarantee it'll happen.
Some good games on
Ole Miss kicks a FG and takes the lead 10 to 7.
First time Bama has trailed this year.
Didn't Ole Miss beat Bama down there several years ago?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Didn't Ole Miss beat Bama down there several years ago?

Yep. Dang sure did. Ole Miss IF looks good today

There DF, not so much. They can鈥檛 tackle for schitt.
Bama QB runs it in for a TD! Roll Tide !!!
Bama leads 17 to 10 after a FG. 9 minutes to go in the 2nd Qtr
NC up 14 to 7 over #1 Clemson with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd qtr. 馃槼
Bama Up 24 to 10 right 6 minutes before halftime

NC vs Clemson tied 14 all at the half.
TD Bama ! Up 31 to 10 with 2 minutes to go till halftime

They sure look a lot better than Clemson today.
Arkansas and A&M was a good game, real good.
Roll Tide!
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Arkansas and A&M was a good game, real good.
Roll Tide!

Heck yea! 馃憤馃徎 Gig Em Aggies and Roll Tide!!!

Bama just scored again. 38 to 10 at halftime!
Ole Coach Mack Brown and NC putting a scare into #1 Clemson!!! Tied 14 all with 12 minutes left in the game!

An unranked team hasn鈥檛 knocked off a #1 team in NCAA 馃張 since 2008 !
Well schitt. Clemson finally scored again.
They lead 21 to 14.
Damn!!! NC scored a TD and went for two points for the win, and got stuffed. Gotta give ole Mack Brown credit for having the balls to go for it though.

Clemson hangs on for the win. 21 to 20.
What the f没ck was that? Who goes for two?
Mack Brown throws a hail mary when grinding it out is what got them in a position to play for the win.
Bama beat Ole Miss 59 to 31. Roll Tide!

Their gonna crush Clemson!
Nebraska is getting crushed.
Mississippi is getting crushed.
Is there a good game on right now?
I'm looking for one too kingston.....can't find one either. Washington St and Utah fire up before too long.
Listening to Kirk Herbstreet do an Ohio State game is worse than nails on a chalk board. The guy clearly has a hard-on for his alma matter...amateur.
I'm getting really tired of all the BS officiating, especially pass interference calls.................almost makes the game a bad joke, especialey in the Big 10; they seem much worse than most of the other conferences.

MM
I have absolutely no idea what pass interference. I also don't know what a completed pass is. They've finally succeed... I'm numb.
Auburn even took out Mississippi's mascot. The completely lopsided matchups is what I love about NCAA football. (sarcasm font)
Originally Posted by kingston

Sure it was a bad call in hindsight, but if you were 2-2 North Carolina, do you REALLY want to slug it out toe to toe in overtime with Clemson? They're clearly the better team and the longer you play them the more that's going to make a difference. So you take a shot. It's too bad it didn't work, but it was the right call under the circumstances.
Originally Posted by natman

Sure it was a bad call in hindsight, but if you were 2-2 North Carolina, do you REALLY want to slug it out toe to toe in overtime with Clemson? They're clearly the better team and the longer you play them the more that's going to make a difference. So you take a shot. It's too bad it didn't work, but it was the right call under the circumstances.

Agreed. And it took guts to make that call.

Always liked Mack Brown. Even when he was coaching our most hated opponents.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I'm getting really tired of all the BS officiating, especially pass interference calls.................almost makes the game a bad joke, especialey in the Big 10; they seem much worse than most of the other conferences.

MM

Pretty much that way everywhere.
Originally Posted by TomM1
Listening to Kirk Herbstreet do an Ohio State game is worse than nails on a chalk board. The guy clearly has a hard-on for his alma matter...amateur.

He鈥檚 an idiot.

I get that, but I protested his game plan in real time. Grinding it out with Clemson was how they got 20 points up against Clemson's 21. Clemson never expected to be in a position where they could loose that game. I'd have slugged it out.
I'm about to binge on Downton Abby.
The near-miss Clemson squeaked away from brings up an interesting point. With the collapse of Florida State and Louisville, Clemson's strength of schedule this year is pretty dismal. They've played one ranked team so far (Texas A&M) and they don't have a single other ranked team on their schedule. Let's say they lose a game and finish 11-1. There's a good chance there may be four other zero / one loss teams just out of the SEC, and they have MUCH tougher schedules than Clemson, with multiple games against ranked opponents.

Clemson could lose just one game and find themselves on the outside looking in, as absurd as that sounds.

Eight team playoff, just saying.
Rangers 3. Yanks 1. Bottom of 5.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rangers 3. Yanks 1. Bottom of 5.

Good deal Doc!!!

Wish I could still get them on TV 馃槩

A friend is at the game.
I'm about to binge on Downton Abby.

Is that Dear Abby's sister?
gonna be a long year for UK fans
OK State Cowboys are out in front of Kansas State 23-3 early in the 3rd.
UVA got Guinness鈥檈d. What a schit game.

I like the call. When you are outclassed in talent, you don鈥檛 want to extend the game any further than you have to.
Originally Posted by KFWA

That QB has a really limited arm...
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
OK State Cowboys are out in front of Kansas State 23-3 early in the 3rd.

All right. Good to hear. I hope they beat OU, of course..
They鈥檒l be pretty hard to handle. I think they are better than they were last year.
Yep. I figure they are one of the top two. Good fortune to OSU though when they meet. They are our only hope i figure.
Cowboys beat Kansas State 26-13. Hubbard had 296 yards rushing.
They鈥檒l be pretty hard to handle. I think they are better than they were last year.

Yep. They鈥檙e gonna be hart to beat will Halen Hurts at the helm.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Reckon that haunts Saban?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Reckon that haunts Saban?

Nah. I doubt ole Nick gives a schitt.
Prolly so.

Tua is solid.

His brother Tulia is committed to Bama. Highly rated
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Prolly so.

Tua is solid.

His brother Tulia is committed to Bama. Highly rated

His little brother is already playing there as a receiver.
Is there another brother too ?
Same guy i think.

Shows how much I鈥檝e watched college ball this fall.
Originally Posted by KFWA

That's an understatement. While the loss of their QB hurt them, I think the issues are far more than at QB. All this great recruiting we heard about must have peaked with last years team, because I don't see much talent there now. Of course, this is Kentucky we're talking about, and Kentucky football has always been akin to fools gold.......just about the time you think they have turned the corner, they go back to being nothing again.
My Aggies beat Arkansas 31 to 27

I was very surprised that it was not by a larger margin. I thought things might be better watching a game that I did not expect Arkansas to win, but that did not help. You just dread every play, knowing they are going to blow a coverage, of jump off sides on any critical down. Yesterday they played better than any other game this year, considering the team they were playing. Kudo's to A&M. miles
After last week's loss by the Hogs, I suspect the embarrassment gave them a reason and calling in putting forth extraordinary effort yesterday.
Not major teams but Louisiana Tech goes into a bye week 3-1 after beating Rice in OT last night. Only loss is to Texas in the first game. Strong start for the Bulldogs. My other Louisiana team, SELA is 3-1 after beating Northwestern (Louisiana) last night. My sisters went to Northwestern so I didn't mention it last night as we were texting back and forth.
Originally Posted by milespatton
My Aggies beat Arkansas 31 to 27

I was very surprised that it was not by a larger margin. I thought things might be better watching a game that I did not expect Arkansas to win, but that did not help. You just dread every play, knowing they are going to blow a coverage, of jump off sides on any critical down. Yesterday they played better than any other game this year, considering the team they were playing. Kudo's to A&M. miles

I think the spread was 23 when I saw it on Friday. As a Razorback fan, I was surprised it was as close as it was.
Cowboys beat Kansas State 26-13. Hubbard had 296 yards rushing.

200 plus yards in three of his first four games. Keep an eye on this kid come Hypesman talk.
© 24hourcampfire