Home
Posted By: MontanaMarine HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
I suppose Epstien's 'suicide' should have been our first clue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ails-against-illegitimate-president.html
Man, that is one ugly skank.
Posted By: 1minute Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Wish she would quit, but in the political/showbiz world any press is good.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Man, that is one ugly skank.

Both!
Of course she's running.

Now that Joe's all but done, and Wall Street screaming they will abandon the Democrat party if Elizabeth Warren's the nominee, the door opening for her.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Not expecting prison for the Fat Bitch, almost no matter what comes out of this, but many, if not most Dem voters never heard the truth about what she did, or the crooked investigation the FBI did. Now that so many have abandoned CNN and MSNBC over the Russia lies, they may hear some of it from wherever they get their info now. A few disappointed, disillusioned Dem voters staying home can make a big difference.

Also, any time spent defending her old drunken ass is time not available for attacking Trump.
Posted By: johnw Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
As to be expected...

She won't stop campaigning until a wooden stake is driven through her heart.

But then, she's no ordinary vampire. Maybe that won't stop her either...
Posted By: johnw Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
And...
Nightmares often recur.
Ain’t gonna happen boys.
She’d be too drunk to stand up on the debate stage.

Besides, her liver is probably so bad, she won’t live through the Election.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Interesting...Rush commented on this last week, stating that he would not be surprised if she gets back in it.
Posted By: Steve Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Interesting...Rush commented on this last week, stating that he would not be surprised if she gets back in it.

Might be worth it just to watch Warren start warbling and head bobbing like late stage Kathrine Hepburn on bad day.
I've been saying it on here, for 4 months, don't count her out!

Here again, the Vile Harridan cannot accept that she ran a lousy race, that she is the worst candidate to ever run for President, that she is the BIGGEST LOSER in American political history.

No, she thinks it wasn't her fault, Trump cheated her.
She is hopefully watching the chaos in the Dem party and just waiting like a vulture, to dive down on the corpse of the Democrat party at the convention and start eating the rotten flesh.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she is the candidate. I mean, the Dems were stupid enough to run her last time. Cheated in every primary with rigged votes, the "Superdelegates" that all went to Hillary.
Like I said, AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!

But even if it did, Trump would ABSOLUTELY destroy her sorry ass in the debates!
She couldn’t beat him with Obama and Comey’s help back then, and she damn sure couldn’t beat him now.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
Maybe she's fronting for Chelsea? grin

L.W.
Posted By: hanco Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/29/19
She would get even less of the vote now.
This news came out today.

But of course it's Page 6 news...

https://news.yahoo.com/state-department-ratchets-clinton-email-probe-report-025306770.html
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Maybe she's fronting for Chelsea? grin

L.W.

She’s even dumber than Biden.
[Linked Image from i1.wp.com]

[Linked Image from wnd.com]
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Just think, all that beauty you see above is the very best that money can buy. Imagine what it looks like after a night of hard drinking and rumpy-pumpy.
Posted By: efw Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
The gift that just keeps on giving.

It’d be SO awesome to have her back in the race!!
Posted By: johnw Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Rumored that Grab-a-Gun and PSA are contributors to her campaign... (jest)
Posted By: steve4102 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Of course she's running.

Now that Joe's all but done, and Wall Street screaming they will abandon the Democrat party if Elizabeth Warren's the nominee, the door opening for her.

Makes ya wonder if the Clintons has something to do with the phony whistleblower, designed to remove Biden and damage Trump with the same stone.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Just think, all that beauty you see above is the very best that money can buy. Imagine what it looks like after a night of hard drinking and rumpy-pumpy.

Yep , once you get all the fake-up [make-up] licked off of them the vast majority don't look the same .

chelsea hubble - yuk the old joke - wake up next to her - gnaw your arm to be able to get out of there without waking her .
Hillary called Trump ..corrupt! I guess if you use your government position to enrich yourself ....doing so in not considered corruption.
Just because we can’t stand Hilary doesn’t mean that there’s not still plenty that still love her. Plenty of dumb democrats out there.
Hasbeen
Posted By: steve4102 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Just because we can’t stand Hilary doesn’t mean that there’s not still plenty that still love her. Plenty of dumb democrats out there.
Hasbeen

Is there such a thing as a "Smart" Democrat?

Just sayin.
Posted By: hatari Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Money people won't back her.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

She'll be indicted before the convention.
If she would have gracefully lost then maybe , maybe, she might have a chance to run again but that frazzled blame game tour she went on after she surfaced from her borg post election I think ruined any chance she may have had. I say again , chance. I would agree the money wont back her. They would likely rather toss the hat in on the Presidential election and focus on House and Senate races so they can make Trumps life miserable for the next term. Without the House and the Senate at good margins they will have little horsepower to make any sweeping changes even if they have the Whitehouse.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
[Linked Image from cdn.psychologytoday.com]

Hillary thinks she is viable.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Yep , once you get all the fake-up [make-up] licked off of them the vast majority don't look the same .

chelsea hubble - yuk the old joke - wake up next to her - gnaw your arm to be able to get out of there without waking her .

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Hillary definitely wasn't included in my little scenario!

Nope Nope Nope, No Way Jose'!
Posted By: JamesJr Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
In her mind, and in the minds of the people who worship the ground she stumbles around on......and never forget that she won the popular vote......she should be president. She was not supposed to get beat. She thought she had it bought, oops, meant stole, oops, meant won.

I have said since the day after the election that she was not going away. I remember all the posts on here saying that she would never be seen again, and all that chit.

She is like a bad penny, she just keeps turning up.

I hope she does run again, that should guarantee Trump another 4 years.
Posted By: las Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Nixon had the popular vote nationwide.. Dirty Chicago/Illinois/Mob elected Kennedy.

As usual, Dems onlygo by what they want, no matter how bad the hypicrisy.
Montanamarine: Sad that this evil bitch is still given any credibility at all by anyone!
The hildabeast should just amble off into the sunset with a big jug of cheap wine and one of her favorite bull daggers and just exist under a rock.
She will NEVER be President of the United States of America!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: poboy Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
She should just stick to money-laundering.
She just wont go away.
Posted By: horse1 Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Chelsea is uglier than a mud fence. Off-Da Ishta-Poo!!!!
Check out the embittered old hag, just yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning. 3 1/2 minute interview. Very bitter, angry old broad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQesfLIycJw
She only won the popular vote by 2.86 million votes. She won California by 4.27 million votes. That's why we have the Electoral College, to protect the rest of the country from being controlled by the liberal schitholes.
I wish she would get back on her broomstick and fly off into the sunset.

Lets see, she blamed the voters, the media, her campaign staff, the DNC, who am I forgetting? Who is left to back her?
Posted By: lightning Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Check out the embittered old hag, just yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning. 3 1/2 minute interview. Very bitter, angry old broad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQesfLIycJw

Very interesting interview in the fact that Hillary Clinton stated very late in the 2016 election, when it was predicted she would win in a landslide: "Donald Trump refused to say that he would respect the results of this election. That is a direct threat to our democracy."
Wonder why she wasn't asked about that statement in this interview?
Posted By: Hastings Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
She only won the popular vote by 2.86 million votes. She won California by 4.27 million votes. That's why we have the Electoral College, to protect the rest of the country from being controlled by the liberal schitholes.
25 California counties voted for Trump even though those voters knew their vote wouldn't count. If they ever do push through that popular vote idea it may come back to bite them. A lot more voters may show up if they know it will count. A lot of 2016 Trump voters stayed home in states like New York and California.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 09/30/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

[Linked Image from wnd.com]

Chelsea may actually be the spawn of Webb Hubbell and Ronald McDonald.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Montanamarine: Sad that this evil bitch is still given any credibility at all by anyone!
The hildabeast should just amble off into the sunset with a big jug of cheap wine and one of her favorite bull daggers and just exist under a rock.
She will NEVER be President of the United States of America!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well said...
And Chelsea gets more repulsive daily.
HRC - "Trump is corrupt!"

Pot/kettle?

Of course she IS an expert on corruption! smile
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: HRC again? Oh Lawd...... - 10/01/19
If she gets back in the race, she will physically never finish. Someone please find the recent full length photo of her with a dress mid calf. OMG - she will have to travel with an ambulance and crew in attendance.
© 24hourcampfire