Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Jeebus, how gay is this guy? - 10/01/19
Up since three am your mind looks for some relaxing music. The video just ruined this classic for all time for me.

Better throw away your Liberace records too........
I'm constantly bombarded by things that offend me. It happens daily.

There's enough that we are offended by with even simple things like watching the news or reading the paper, or watching sports on TV.... I sure ain't gonna go looking for more things to be offended by.
Him and the lead singer of Rush must be cousins.
I am gonna ruin European Vacation for you then too.....

I have absolutely no idea who these people are or what you guys are talking about.....

Thank you lord.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Up since three am your mind looks for some relaxing music. The video just ruined this classic for all time for me.

I saw him in 1978 at the Texas Jam in the Cotton Bowl. It the only song of his I ever liked. I didn't even know he was playing at the Jam. I went to see Heart, Aerosmith, Nugent, Van Halen and Head East. That was an awesome concert.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I have absolutely no idea who these people are or what you guys are talking about.....

Thank you lord.

Yeah, but did you know that Charley Pride was.........BLACK???????

Gasp!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Thank you lord.

Gasp!

Next you're going to tell us the infinite Roy Clarke has passed away.
Uncle Roy?

Not that I had heard.....

Thank you lord.

Gasp!

WHAT? No Way.......

Thank you lord.

Gasp!

WHAT? No Way.......

I know.

I had to burn all those records years ago......
He is FLAMING!! Damn you, fireball, I have always liked this song now I can't get those images out of my head.
Most unintentionally (I guess) gay video of all time:

Today's Fireball2
Mean, mean pride
I'd say pretty gay!!!
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Today's Fireball2
Mean, mean pride

Haha!
You just got Rick-rolled
A lot of sucky music and lame groups were hot in the eighties. I hated Magnet and Steel.
Posted By: las Re: Jeebus, how gay is this guy? - 10/01/19

Thank you lord.

Twice, at least!
Thought the song was about his crush on Stevie Nicks. Many a straight guy from my generation had the same. Struggle with his look though.
Man card violation
Saw Billy Squire when he backed up Foreigner at the Boston Garden. The guy definitely did not act like that at all on stage.
I remember seeing that on MTV and thinking WTF!
After that video came out his career took a dump. was that a coincidence? or as Billy Squire claims that video destroyed his career.

Originally Posted by auk1124
Most unintentionally (I guess) gay video of all time:

Posted By: hanco Re: Jeebus, how gay is this guy? - 10/01/19
Originally Posted by DubThomas

I saw him in 1978 at the Texas Jam in the Cotton Bowl. It the only song of his I ever liked. I didn't even know he was playing at the Jam. I went to see Heart, Aerosmith, Nugent, Van Halen and Head East. That was an awesome concert.

I was there too, were you that drunk that was in front of me?
On Sirius radio, on Seventies on Seven, they play this song about 5 times a day.
I didn't watch long but did enjoy listening to the medley of his hit!
I thought we were going to see somebody in a hunting video with a 270!!

😁😁😁🤣
This might be the worst thing I've ever seen and it's a whole lot gayer than anything posted yet:

Not as gay as this. I don't care about personal proclivities but this in your face stuff, homo or hetero, isn't needed.

Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by DubThomas

I was there too, were you that drunk that was in front of me?

I wasn't drunk, that's for sure! I don't think I've ever seen more blatant drug use and public sex in on place my entire life.
you have to look past the very gay like keyboard player.. to be well rewarded by the lead singer....

You guys scare me. Where in name of Satan himself do you run into In the Butt song? Never mind, please don't tell me!!!!!
leather pants and mesh tops, any chance they are gay?

on the bright side... blonde in the tiger-bikini is smokn hot..!

Originally Posted by High_Noon
This might be the worst thing I've ever seen and it's a whole lot gayer than anything posted yet:

Wrong

© 24hourcampfire