Home
Posted By: jaguartx ABC host gets the truth out. - 10/01/19
Biden’s gonna cry Foul. Ole Rudy is supposed to be banned from the News, don’t ya know. 😜
Hmmmm- - - - -and Adam Schittforbrains really wants this guy on a witness stand in front of his committee? The spanking Corey Lewandowski gave all those fools will look like a flower child love fest by comparison! Giuliani will have all of the clowns apoplectic with rage before he's through with them!
Jerry
I hope he doesn't have any accidents.
Posted By: Potsy Re: ABC host gets the truth out. - 10/01/19
I can't believe the d's are going all in for another round of televised hearings. I keep thinking they'll try to do all this behind closed doors at some point.

These hearings never work out for them. Other people get to talk, that's just the way it works, despite their snowflake sensitivities being triggered when other people say things that don't fit their narrative.

Jeez, nobody else even had to talk during the Mueller hearing, he just sat there, drooled, and filled his Depends on live television.............
Posted By: hanco Re: ABC host gets the truth out. - 10/02/19
They just don’t learn!
Posted By: Dess Re: ABC host gets the truth out. - 10/02/19
A judge didn't issue a gag order. The dims are trying to deny his 1st Amendment Right of free speech.
Hahaha. So why haven't any of the Fars lieberal corksuckers checked in? Oh, remember, lieberal corksuckers flee from the truth, dont you, you gutless laRoy and djs and Northmam and gayghost?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Biden’s gonna cry Foul. Ole Rudy is supposed to be banned from the News, don’t ya know. 😜

They always call the truth "foul" like a dead rat or rotten dimocrap or stinking Hillary is foul.
© 24hourcampfire