Home

... Little Miss Lutefisk is appearing in a rally in the Midwest Center of Sport and Culture today at noon. Sorry about the late notice, which will preclude any one wishing to attend from a great distance, but there is still time to get there for those who are withing a couple of hours drive. wink grin
I'd join you, but I believe I have a nap planned. wink
Hoo R U yakking about. In English.
Originally Posted by 5sdad

... Little Miss Lutefisk is appearing in a rally in the Midwest Center of Sport and Culture today at noon. Sorry about the late notice, which will preclude any one wishing to attend from a great distance, but there is still time to get there for those who are withing a couple of hours drive. wink grin

I don't yet believe I've had the pleasure to meet her acquaintance, to the point of not being aware of her existence, if in fact existence is pertinent.
You beat me to the smelly fish this year John. laugh

By way of interpretation: Greta Thunberg is helping to protest the use of coal-fired power in Iowa City.

By way of interpretation: Greta Thunberg is helping to protest the use of coal-fired power in Iowa City.

Future Time Magazine person of the year.....

I wonder how many $$$$ her agent garnered for her to impart her vast knowledge of the world's problems and how to solve them to the gullible geeks at the "rally"??

She doesn't make those appearances for nada.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Right after she's awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Right after she's awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

And someone tries to nominate her for vice-president at the 2020 Democratic Convention.
Don't insult lutfisk!
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
© 24hourcampfire