Home
Fella knows how to use his noggin.

grin
Those Scotch-Irish kisses get 'er done... Aye laddy….
That wasn't the first time the big guy had done that...
Originally Posted by Sprint11

He has nose prints all over his forehead, huh?
Turned the lights out right quick
Excellent.
Fuggggg yeah that sounds like one of my family reunions. Just because somebody isn’t saying much doesn’t mean they aren’t going to kill you.
Good for the copper.... wish it would have shown the guy's broken nose
Ouch. Very, very ouch.
He went down like a sack of Sugar
"Look at me! I'm strong!"

Hahaha...bam- bam head butted his lights out
Laffin' I am....
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Laffin' I am....

So were the people on the bus !
laugh
I like that!! Won’t be so aggressive now!
Outstanding.
Soccer player?
GOOOAAALLLL!!!!
"Look at me he" said, bet he wished he had taken up knitting instead of promoting getting his head spanked...
Just yer standard head butt, was that in Glasgow? Coulda been anywhere in the UK.

The degree of recreational violence long common in the British Isles would surprise most Americans, perhaps that is what happens when no one has access to firearms.

Glasgow, full of Irish who hate each other, has always upped the ante even over the Brits for at least 200 years, introducing to the World the acid attack as long ago as the late 1700’s.

More contemporary is the Glasgow Smile, permanent facial mutilation done out of pure hatred with any sharp-edged object, as per Tommy Flanagan of Braveheart, Gladiator and Sons of Anarchy fame.

Last time I checked there were almost no immigrants in Glasgow, for good reason. I bicycled through there in 2016, damn it felt like home.

Originally Posted by Reloder28
He went down like a sack of Sugar

You mean a sack of sheet.
Their penchant for violence is fortunately overshadowed by a reputation world class cuisine.
Originally Posted by kingston
Their penchant for violence is fortunately overshadowed by a reputation world class cuisine.

Mmmm.....potatoes

Lmao
Really well done. There's levels to this chet.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Mmmm.....potatoes

......and haggis
Ffuck the shut up!
Originally Posted by worriedman
"Look at me he" said, bet he wished he had taken up knitting instead of promoting getting his head spanked...

Hehehe.
Why my people moved over here. Potato soup and gruel gets tedious after awhile.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Why my people moved over here. Potato soup and gruel gets tedious after awhile.

My Dad's side of the family came from Ireland, too. Best we can tell, they was brought over on one of the convict ships and put ashore in South Carolina.
My Welsh grandfather used to call that "a Cardiff kiss."
Shut him the fugg up!
Also known as a liverpool kiss.
Boom boom out go the lights!
Need some more of that....
Originally Posted by Sprint11

Agreed , he zero’d right in.
"Mmmm.....potatoes"

35 years ago I dated a young lass, whose dad was of Polish descent and whose mom was Irish. Both second generation.

As I noted when we went over for Sunday dinners, a melding of two of the world's great cuisines: Cabbage, potatoes and s smidgen of some sorta meat. Her mom once made me what she called a WASP casserole, which was pretty much just a deep dish pizza.
That was hilarious. "Look at me, I'm strong!" BONK!
"We had someone contact us saying they were on the train at the time. He believed that the man who head-butted him was an off duty police officer who was holding him because he jump on train seats, sitting on passengers heads. He was believed to have stolen something from one of the passengers."
Being involved with the Martial arts for a long time I have seen some interesting things, perhaps the most interesting was when I saw a gentleman I was associated with, at once push his forehead through 5 bricks, a very useful tool up close.
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Maybe we can just call it a "UK kiss". smile
No fuss, no muss...fixed the issue.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Maybe we can just call it a "UK kiss". smile

Much as we may think that’s bad a$$, my guess is the Russians prob’ly take it to a whole ‘nother level. Russian soccer hooligans have been cutting a wide swathe in recent decades.
The mouthy SOB was an illegal invader not a "Migrant/Immigrant".
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The mouthy SOB was an illegal invader not a "Migrant/Immigrant".

And he was afflicted with the age old..... Little Man Syndrome
© 24hourcampfire