Home
How?
I was going to tag this thread so hopefully I could come back and find a answer but that wont work because I cant find my posts......
Ken I had the same question. In the upper right hand side of the screen click on your handle and scroll down to the # of your posts and click on that.
Thanks Fireball !
Or search for posts with your handle.
Also:

Tap your name in any thread you’ve posted in.

Tap “forum posts”.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Ken I had the same question. In the upper right hand side of the screen click on your handle and scroll down to the # of your posts and click on that.

Not sure why, but that doesn't work for me (different browser, maybe?). All I have to do is click on my handle in the upper right corner, then click on my avatar. Then my Profile page opens and I click on "Forum Posts." Easy.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Also:

Tap “forum posts”.

That's the best way to do it!

^^^This^^^

Took me about a week to figure it out after the big change.
Also:

Tap “forum posts”.

Thank me later.....or now. Your choice.
IB, you are awesome! I am in love with you right now.

in a non-gay way.
You have to log in.

Best answer. It was in front of me eyes the whole time, but just didn't "see" it. In case anyone else suffers the same disability, or whatever it may be, here's a picture. Some of us gotta have a picture at times, huh?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Kind of weird to have to post to get your user name up there to click on to see your latest posts.........Liked it better the old way. Please put it back.
Also:

Tap “forum posts”.

Then why did you tell him the other way? wink
I think we need a post to show people how to use the 'Search' box. Maybe before they become a member, make it a requirement to show they know how to use it....
© 24hourcampfire