Home
Stupid bitch 😑😑😑

AOC pushes national rent control, welfare for illegal immigrants in latest massive proposal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-rent-control-welfare-for-illegal-immigrants
If Bernie and her were to run the Country, America would be BANKRUPT in a week 😑
You can throw any of the D's into that bucket. None of them have ever met a spending program they did not love!
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
There are some people that don't know money does not grow on trees, and food does not grow on the supermarket shelf.
Plagiarist! No wait, so is crazy uncle Joe.
Remember this guy?

Oops,Sycamore beat me to it. Here's a different funny video.

Left to low IQ voters like Piddler and Sycamore, AOC would be in charge.
Little communist beatch. Needs her mouth washed out with soap every time she opens it.
Soon.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Little communist beatch. Needs her mouth washed out with soap every time she opens it.

I don't think soap would suffice with Ε›hit-for-brains.
Originally Posted by jnyork

Draino would work better.
β€œA just society provides ,,,,

Leaving one completely dependent on government.
these asholes want the whole country to be like SF and LA. schit covered schitholes with lazy fuggen scumbags laying around sucking up free schit. these modern commiecrats need run through a wood chipper feet first.
Originally Posted by rem141r
these asholes want the whole country to be like SF and LA. schit covered schitholes with lazy fuggen scumbags laying around sucking up free schit. these modern commiecrats need run through a wood chipper feet first.

Yep. Every one of them!
These dumb fuggs are always coming up with stupid shyt they think we aught to be worried about. We're alot more in need of health care/pharmaceutical/ health isnsurance cost control. Right now those fuggers are actively practicing outright piracy on the whole population and it needs to be adressed/curtailed.
Who does she think is going to pay for that?
Me and Wifey paid in 45,000 in income tax last year. It will be more this year cause I’m getting SS now. Ain’t that enough?
© 24hourcampfire