That's awesome.

And noteworthy: no bags of corn in any of the photos
Posted By: 16bore Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
I like it...
Posted By: Prwlr Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Go Girl way to bring them up.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Wifey did that 25 years ago!
It was long before we got together, and her son was probably a little older, but she's told me about taking him with her in a backpack type carrier.
Of course that was twentyfive years, many fewer miles, and quite a few less pounds ( you didn't hear that from me! laugh ). Plus she tore her knee up and had to have it operated on.
She still loves to go, but she can't run the ridges like before. I can still get around, but them hills are getting steeper and my legs don't untangle themselves from the brush like they did 20 years ago! She give up the fester sticks, but rifle season we're out every day we can.
I leave her closer to the truck and do my best to push some her way. We get our share, but it ain't as easy to drag as it was years ago, and we don't go out in pouring rain like we did.
As you get older, you have to adjust your check righting for what your azz can cash! grin
7mm
Posted By: Valsdad Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
That's awesome.

And noteworthy: no bags of corn in any of the photos

No wheels on that bow and wooden arrows too.

She's married and so am I...........................otherwise I'd be in love.

Geno
Posted By: kingston Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Good For Her!
Posted By: Texczech Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
As you get older, you have to adjust your check righting for what your azz can cash! grin
7mm[/quote]

I'm only 55 but after having a 12 vertebrae fusion done the checks I write now are pretty small.

I'm always proud of the young ladies that help put protein on the table. That sure is a cute little baby.

She reminds me of my hunting partner's daughters. They have been fishing and hunting since.they were knee high. 3 of them will out hunt and out fish most men.

Posted By: fuzzytail Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
That's living right there. GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: hookeye Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
If the bushings are factory it's a newer Bear Super 48.
Posted By: sierraHunter Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Wonderful! Reminds me of my daughter. You go girl and you continue to tell it like it is.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: archery, moma style! - 10/07/19
Awesome!
© 24hourcampfire