Home
Posted By: wabigoon Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
What have you done, or achieved that you think is worthy of a life spent?

I'm better at wondering questions than I am answering.

I may have helped feed a few people over 50 plus years.

Our children would be high on my list.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
I would put being a good father at the top of my list.

Not sure my 18-year old daughter would always agree, at least not yet!
Posted By: dale06 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Both kids college degreed and gainfully employed. And both bought homes of their own. Having successful kids works for me.
I married well.
Posted By: hanco Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I married well.

Me too

Kids and grandkids have become good people
Posted By: Remsen Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
I married well.

This was my first answer as well. Don't have kids, so I can't brag about how well I raised them...

Second on the list is law school. I actually had no idea what to expect and going to a school in NYC sorta concerned me, as I'd heard a lot about how cutthroat law school and NYC can be. While I was good at taking standardized tests before then, I was always a middle of the pack student in high school as well as college. I was just bored with both, but something about the intellectual challenge of the socratic method and being in an environment that was supposed to scare me lit a fuse. I ended up first in my class after the first semester and graduated magna cum laude with a bunch of other achievements (law review editor, etc.) To this day, I have nightmares about getting up on stage to get my degree and hearing them read my name without the honors. Whatever else happens in my life, I'll know that I rose to that challenge.

Prolly third on the list happened earlier this year. I've done quite a bit of legal writing in the past few years and I was at a conference overseas on the topics I write about. Having professors, government officials and other practitioners come up to me unsolicited and talk about how much they liked my work was pretty shocking. I'm usually very much a wallflower, but I was being lauded by people I really respect and that was very cool (and unforgettable).
Having raised two intelligent successful daughters, oldest is a CPA graduated Summa Cum Laude and the youngest a Physical Therapist who completed her degree with a 4.0 GPA.
Still thinking......
Sunday the 20th of this month will be the wifey and my 40 years mark. I know it’s not a lot for many folks. But I’m surprised I made it this far.

I keep reminding her that one of us would have been out on parole by now.
Posted By: Gus Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
didn't run away to canada when it was a possibility.

always paid my taxes, all of them.

got two quality children.

5 quality Grands.

never gave up.
Married to the same woman for 49 years, raised 3 kids all who went to college and saved 2 different people from death in different random rescue. The first was coming onto an auto wreck when a person was trapped in a burning car. I went in and pulled him out and watched after about 10 seconds that the car was totally engulfed in flames. The second was an ice fishing accident when another fisherman fell into thin ice and couldn't get out. He was in the water about 10 minutes when I got there and was about ready to go down. I crawled out got a rope to him and then crawled back onto good ice and pulled him out.
Posted By: szihn Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Trying to be the man young men would want to be like, and the man that God would have me to be.

Some seemed to approve.
My daughter named one grand-son after me,and to date 4 other sons from 4 other friends have been named after me intentionally, and all 5 of them were told who they were named after.
I feel that is a great honor.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Sunday the 20th of this month will be the wifey and my 40 years mark. I know it’s not a lot for many folks. But I’m surprised I made it this far.

Lol, at my Mom and Dads 25th wedding Anniversary my dad gets up to toast my mom and says, "Tonight we're going to the motel just like we did on our honey moon only this time it's my turn to sit on the edge of the bed and cry because its to big."
Being a good husband and father are the most important accomplishments any man could hope for. I’m married to the most beautiful, kind and intelligent woman that I’ve ever known and we have 3 amazing children. Nothing I do will ever compare to the happiness and fulfillment I get from them and I thank God every day for allowing me the privilege of sharing my life with my best friend.

I had my first “solo save” as a 16 year old lifeguard and was hooked. The emotional high that I got from being the first on scene or the first through the door on the initial attack team of a fully involved residential structure fire was intoxicating. Knowing that I personally made a positive difference in the lives of others was a feeling that couldn’t be replaced.

Aside from my family I’m most proud of the role that I played and the opportunities I had in saving many lives. In that line of work we didn’t always “win” and oftentimes despite our valiant efforts we found ourselves in the helpless void of our humanity, God had a different plan. In those sad cases when a husband watches his wife or a parent watches their child get intubated and strangers (us) perform CPR with IV’s hanging and a flurry of activity in their living room it’s those times when our love for one another is the only other thing that we can offer them. Hugging a mom and dad that just lost their 2 year old boy seems so inadequate, being asked to pray with a family that just lost their mom seems so inadequate, letting mom and dad know that their son didn’t suffer any pain when he committed suicide by shooting him self in the head with dad’s pistol seems so inadequate. Words always seem so inadequate. While our inadequacies are a function of being human it’s our ability to truly love and care for each other that transcends our humanity and allows us to do what pleases God. The hours spent hugging, crying, praying and reassuring family members were just as important to me as the hours spent intubating, doing compressions, getting IV’s, stabilizing fractures, securing an LZ, utilizing MAST pants, etc.

So aside from my family which is far and away my biggest and most proud accomplishment I am proud to have made a positive difference in the lives of countless strangers. When my time is up and I’m called home I hope I’ve lived up to the expectations that God had for me and that he’ll let me spend eternity with him.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Lol, at my Mom and Dads 25th wedding Anniversary my dad gets up to toast my mom and says, "Tonight we're going to the motel just like we did on our honey moon only this time it's my turn to sit on the edge of the bed and cry because its to big."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!
laugh
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
As far as accomplishments go, mine would be my part in bringing an absolutely fantastic person into the world in the form of our son.
I married well
Did right by my wife, parents, and kid. Kid's doing well. Still love my wife and we're still married.

I've done some worthwhile engineering work and products I worked on are in hundreds of millions of homes and businesses. Got about 20 patents - I lost exact count along the way.

Started a company that's doing well.

Had some great hunts. God willing I'll have a few more.

Doing a lot of the administrative/business work to revitalize a church.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Not a damn thing I can think of. Always played by the rules i guess...which is partly why we Don't have 2 dimes to rub together.
It would have to be when the ex told me I smelled like a mixture of Scotch and fart. Very proud moment for me.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Gave my girlfriend 14 orgasms in one session. grin
Posted By: kingston Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by ISRO

You’re gonna turn this into a call out thread.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by kingston

This thread is worthless without Pitchers.........
Posted By: PWN Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
I was the first on both sides of my extended family to graduate college. Then being accepted to law school. Then graduating law school and passing the bar exam in two states one of which was in the top percentile. Serving as an Assistant District Attorney and having helped 100s of victims when I was a prosecutor. I was a national director of a juvenile justice initiative before I was 30 and trained other much more senior prosecutors on this program. Also, as a private practice attorney I helped more than a few falsely accused citizens get justice and filed and argued appeals that made some substantial law.

I operated a successful solo practice law office for 26 years and made a very good living for me and my family that allowed us to travel the world, made multiple hunts in Africa, Mexico, Argentina and almost all of the Western states possible, lived in a very nice house I could have only dreamed of as a child and put three daughters through college. Plus I had a small farming operation that produced a decent income and was a great way to escape the stress my profession.

I have owned and trained 2 labs and 3 german shorthair pointers that I was not ashamed to put in the field with any other dog. A man is lucky to have one good dog in this lifetime...I have had 5 and expect another couple before I am done.

On the flip side I was not a very good man, husband or father until I repented, was saved and Baptized a few years ago. That and some much needed counseling has helped me calm my demons and be the person God intended. If I live long enough maybe I can get another shot as a grandparent to help raise a boy to be a good man.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Originally Posted by kingston

This thread is worthless without Pitchers.........

or Catchers
Stellar husband and father.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
My Lovely Bride and I were married in the McClellan AFB chapel over 48 years ago, still togather due to hard work , determination and love.

Served my Country for 20 years in the USAF, retired Master Sergeant.
Posted By: 44mc Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
still trying
Wabigoon: I lost track at 23 (twenty three) as the number of peoples who's lives I saved during my police career (29 years).
Most were bleeding to death, some drowning and some over-dosed etc.
A couple may not have deserved "saving", now that I reflect on it.
This is not counting the dim wits I saved from intentionally killing themselves (jumping off the Aurora Bridge, slicing wrists, threatening to shoot themselves etc.).
My best accomplishment though was convincing the VarmintWife to marry me and initiating the births of our VarmintSons!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: hookeye Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Flushed it, no pics
I am proud to be in your company.
This is a great group of people, trolls excepted.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
I raised 2 great successful kids and I completed 30 years as an LEO without getting sued (came close once but someone killed the POS before depositions) and 24 years retired from the National Guard with a pension. Most of all it's raising 2 great kids who have given me grand children.

kwg
I'm like most people, in any country, in any time. Other than my son, I really haven't much to point to as an accomplishment. I never cured any diseases or founded any great institutions, and really ain't worried about it.
When they stick me in the ground, if somebody says that I was an honest and honorable man, I guess then I'll count myself a success.
7mm
Posted By: 10at6 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Raised two great kids, built them homes. Both conservative BTW. Hoping the same for my Grandkids. But a recent trip got me to thinking how the hell do you do this in liberal [bleep] holes
bleaching clean a chit-ton of trash.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
I married well.

Me too since 1984.

At age 42 with 2 children and a stay-at-home wife, I quit my crappy low paying job, went back to school and got another trade. I quadrupled my pay and now have a job I like.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Been married to the same incredibly supportive woman for 44 years, raised 4 great kids who have produced a mess of great grandkids. Created a life that allowed me to run amok around the world for 50 years w/out a single conviction and only a few investigations.

mike r
Posted By: scoony Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/08/19
Family wise: Getting two of my kids through college and onto successful careers.

Army Career wise: I made it through Ranger school at 35, when most of the students are in there early 20s.

Post Army: Earning my MBA while working full time.
I won an argument on the internet.
I have been married to my wife for 40 years, raised 3 kids two went to college and got high paying jobs and the other one is a mechanic. We have 11 grandkids.

Number two is I had a stoke 11 years ago. Many of you know this, I couldn’t speak, my right leg was bad, and my right arm , couldn’t use for a month and a half. Clitsfolly wife taught me how to talk, I went through Mary Free Bed physical therapy, and occupational therapy. I’m not what I once was. But I am!

And as you can tell I can’t spell either!!! 😁
Posted By: irfubar Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I won an argument on the internet.

No you didn't ... I beat you like a rented mule...... smile
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Not ending up on the street is way up there.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Personally, got lucky on my pick of a wife 47 years ago. She’s still around and still tolerates me after nine moves in the Navy. Two successful, happily married “kids” (43 and 39) each with two kids of their own.

Professionally, got my wings at 23. 21 years, 5200 hrs in some iconic aircraft and 700 carrier landings later, I’m still alive and teaching young SNA’s about how to survive around the boat. 😊

Physically, it looks like with surgery and radiation, I may have beaten prostate cancer.

Made in the shade...at least for now😊
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Having a great dog for 17.5 years.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Made it through Viet Nam, 20 years active. Married for 40+ years to the same woman, raised two good kids. Both are what I would call responsible good citizens. Never accepted any form of "relief". Might even make it to retirement in a year. Nothing special, but the road I was on as 17 year old was not going to make it to thirty..
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Not ending up on the street is way up there.

Ya, and plus being nice to everybody every day when you want to hit them in the head with a hammer is another hell of an accomplishment. crazy
I aim low and am quite happy with how I've done with that. No sense creating an artificial stressload when life has plenty in store for all of us annyhow.
Raising my 2 boys by myself after my divorce. The youngest was 2 1/2 when I got full custody. He’s nineteen now. Both he and his older brother turned out to be fine young men.
Posted By: EdM Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Well 32+ years with a great spouse and three very solid sons and we all, though each a bit different, truly enjoy one another.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

successfully graduating at the top of the class at a second law enforcement academy at 47.

surviving 25 years as a street cop in one of the country's most violent city.

celebrating 20 years of marriage to a great woman.
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I admire people that have done good things like volunteer, help others, raise kids that are not criminals, etc.
It is strange that although that is where my moral compass points I haven't done very much of that myself. My best accomplishments have been academic, athletic, professional, etc.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Nothing noteworthy, I was cursed with warning track power.
Good deal Ed. That is something to be proud of.

I am at that stage of life that I can reflect, figure out what matters and what doesn't.... a few things stand out in my mind.
I raised two step daughters, did it when I didn't have to, provided a good stable home and set what I believe to be a good example of what a father should be, the biological dad did not.Young girls need a good father/male figure...
I built 3 successful small business's from the ground up....
I have the respect of many friends that I respect .
NEVER cheat anyone for a buck!
Give a little more than I take... always...
It's a good feeling to hold your head high and not have to bow to anyone.
Lots of awesome posts in this thread, gents!

Except for irfubar who I must meet tomorrow at high noon to settle this small issue. Choose your weapon, sir!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Thanks good folks for the replies. I hope somewhere along the way I have helped steer someone to salvation through Jesus Christ.

Keep posting, great stories all.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Kids

Except for irfubar who I must meet tomorrow at high noon to settle this small issue. Choose your weapon, sir!

Hey Sock did Montana Creek Hunter hi-jack your account? smile
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hey Sock did Montana Creek Hunter hi-jack your account? smile

Nah, he's off on some uber-cool journey with attractive ladies, taking sweet pics. I'm on the couch. At least my dog thinks I'm awesome.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Family with the same wife for 47 yrs. Support of kids groups (4H, local swim team, Scouts, and Hunter Ed for 25+ yrs.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I’m not what I once was.

Boy you musta been something else then Buddy!
Punking a group of guys causing trouble at the local watering hole/cafe when everyone in the community thought they were hardasses was fun. Doing it without violence is something I am still proud of.

My buddy owned the place and told me later he was so glad I was the one the leader of the group chose to confront because I was the only person in the room that was coolheaded enough to end the tense and potentially deadly situation without killing anybody. To me, it was simply punking some bullies, with a minimum of fuss. But to have comrades who had known me for years and been through quite a bit with me, be amazed that I could end the confrontation without violence, felt really good. People kept telling me after the fact that they were sure something bad was going to happen and couldn’t believe I made those guys tuck tail and leave without a fight. It still feels good to have shown the whole community that their bogeymen weren’t nearly as hard as anybody, including themselves, thought they were. They were just bullies. And I put a big dent in their bluff without resorting to the violence everyone thought would be the only way to get it done. Given my past methods, that was a huge change for the better, and one I am still proud of.

Other than that, all I’ve done is not bring shame to my family, marry a good woman, and give an honest day’s work for the money I charged, every time. And been loyal to my friends always. I would love to brag about the kids, but while they both got their education and have good jobs, my measure of success is seeing them become good solid people, and be happily married and raising good kids(if that is what they choose), and they are young, so it remains to be seen how that will turn out.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I once shot a rooster pheasant with my pecker hanging out.

Hunting partner missed both shots with his double barrel while I was taking a leak. Dropped it at 45 yards with my Winchester 1200.

Not to mention our three successful kids and a slew of grandchildren.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Thanks good folks for the replies. I hope somewhere along the way I have helped steer someone to salvation through Jesus Christ.

Keep posting, great stories all.

That would be mine, with regard to raising my kids that way.
Posted By: memtb Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Nothing yet! Running out of time! memtb
I figured out that when someone says "can't " I'm not supposed to ask them to hold my beer.
I try to serve others as my Lord would have me do. Not really an accomplishment, just trying to make a difference for those in need.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Yes, I am happy with knowing I am know as an "Honest" man. A hard headed type "A", but if I give my word it is good. Be that good or bad.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
A lot of the people in this thread have done a lot with their life. Me on the other hand, I've caught a lot of fish.
Came back in command of an engineer unit In Iraq with vertical and horizontal construction, fire and emergency services, and an explosive ordnance disposal flight in contact with the enemy almost every night (the EOD flight, not me).

Returned to the US with zero Purple Hearts, and lots of combat action badges in my 250+ Person unit.

Returning those folks back to their families safe and whole was and remains the pinnacle of my career.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I ate a can of Playdough once.

Posted By: Partsman Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Min was being a good son, and a good brother, then a good husband and a good father
It has to be my marriage. I am truly a blessed man with a very understanding wife. She is truly my very best friend.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What have you done, or achieved that you think is worthy of a life spent?

Married my bride 36 years ago. She still makes my heart twitterpate.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I realized a while back I was just gonna work, raise kids, kill some critters, then die.
Nothing amazing is gonna happen.
Nobody is gonna care either.

There is some relaxation in this understanding.
I’m not what I once was.

I was, I used to goof around, and pick on people, but I’m not interested in that anymore!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I recall a college English professor, assigned a 5 page narrative to our class. Topic similar to this thread: great self accomplishment.

One of a few caveats he issued beforehand- Birth of a child, promotion at work, he listed as off limits topics. He said
"blah blah blah birth of a child nobody gives a shît and I don't want to be bored grading it"

Some fat chicks in there were bummed out.

Still get a chuckle of out that.
I don't know if I can call it my greatest, but I've made over 21,000 posts here and never had one poofed or locked.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I guess we all can't be a Jonas Salk, stopping polio was a great thing.
Worked steady for 42 years, starting a a young age, and was able to retire at age 60 because of it.

Really enjoying life in the slow lane now.

Virgil B.

I built this log cabin for my girlfriend and me.
I have spent 40 years building log cabins, and I have built 9 of them, but this is my masterpiece.
Getting closer to God. Only another 999, 999 mores miles to go before God and I will be satisfied. (Funny Dr. Howell would be PM'ing me pronto about this post, and I think this time around I would understand rather than getting my back up as per usual). RIP Dr. Howell.

My three children, without a doubt, the best.

My Granddaughter in the Grandma kind of way.

My work with Veterans and Veterans organizations.

Fundraising for the March of Dimes, the Poppy Fund, Scouts, and other organizations. I love, love, love, doing fundraising, there are new challenges in every one, and seeing those that benefit from it and participate in it makes for the best feeling in the world.

My ability to coerce Rick Bin and the ladies and gentlemen of the Fire, who are the Best of the Best, into accepting me as a member here and making me a part of the family.

Lynn

Excellent topic for a post wabigoon !!!! smile
Grabbing onto a great woman 24 years ago.
I knew then she was a good one, I spent a year
trying to find a good reason not to get married. (Dead serious, and intentional)

Today, it's apparent that she is way better than I ever imagined.

Two daughters, 12 and 16, they are good girls... usually.
In 15 or so years I pray that I can say they were my best accomplishment.
Until then, I pray, and worry.
....I used to.........pick on people, but I’m not interested in that anymore!

I removed myself from my best buddy because he had the insatiable desire to belittle people in an effort to gain attention.
I woke up and wanted too. Maybe not awesome but best I got right now.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I survived
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I married well, and I consider that to be quite an achievement. It was 49 years last Thursday, and now we're working on 50.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Married for 56 years to the same woman.. she passed 4 years ago. still haven't found anyone that can replace her.. yes I am pickey.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19

I have managed two things that I consider beyond anyone and anything...I found my wife, and we have a daughter.

Everything else is just gravy.
Posted By: johnw Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Tripled on wood ducks in the timber.
Posted By: 308ld Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Originally Posted by Gus
didn't run away to canada when it was a possibility.

always paid my taxes, all of them.

got two quality children.

5 quality Grands.

never gave up.

Ditto.....we must be about the same age. Married 48 years Oct.1 of this year. Two wonderful children, five adorable Grand-kids. These/Those are without a doubt my greatest.

Runner-up....Open heart surgery at 45 years young, back to work in five weeks.......Dropped dead on the job at 55 years young, forced to retire, that was 15 years ago. Still work. Refuse to live like I am dead, there is plenty of time for that when I'm dead. Fish, hunt, shoot, take the Grand-kids whenever they have time for this old bastard.....Never surrender never give up.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Married well. 25 years. Two great girls. Refused to let my back injuries/surgeries and resulting gimpy leg (which has had one surgery this year and another coming up in December) keep me from hunting. I'm slower, I have to watch what I do and pretty much need someone to help me drag the deer out. I have not let it stop me. However, this may be the year. I have to protect the dam surgery repaired foot so much I really can't do anything serious. I may not get a deer this year, but I was in Africa in April and harvested 7 quality antelope species. So 2019 hasn't been all bad!
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I built this log cabin for my girlfriend and me.
I have spent 40 years building log cabins, and I have built 9 of them, but this is my masterpiece.

Nice looking cabin!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/09/19
I’m not what I once was.

I was, I used to goof around, and pick on people, but I’m not interested in that anymore!

Lol, I wished I'd have known you then.........
I’m not what I once was.

Lol, I wished I'd have known you then.........

Well! If you didn’t live on the south side of the Rio Grand you might have.

Did you go to GH high school?
Married 61 years, have two of the greatest daughters a family can have. Along with a friend many years ago we saved a life one dark night on a river. Hopefully that will make up for some of the lesser things I might have done.

Jim
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Your Best Accomplishment? - 10/10/19
Finding the woman that would later be my wife for 31 1/2 years. We lived together 2 years before we got married. 25 years 4 mths and and day with the Sheriffs Office,and a son that is 27 and aint been in jail,at least he aint called me. I think I did good other than my wife passing in Aug last year,Now I am in a different world,but its the world I got and I am dealing with it,so its all good most of the time.
© 24hourcampfire