Home
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Chores - 10/11/19
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Chores - 10/11/19
What would give her that idea? I do those chores all the time, also she gave me a verbal prenup stating that I had my guns before I got married and was free to do with them as I pleased as long as I used "my money" to buy them. I've had to remind her a couple of times over the last 32 years but generally things have worked out pretty well. She's even bought plane tickets for me to go on hunting trips and paid the last installment of hunting trip payments.
Posted By: hanco Re: Chores - 10/11/19
Mine don’t say anything about my guns, she’s a peach!!
Posted By: 1minute Re: Chores - 10/11/19
Cookie's camera gear could replace my gun safe three times over.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Chores - 10/11/19
Originally Posted by gunswizard
What would give her that idea? I do those chores all the time, also she gave me a verbal prenup stating that I had my guns before I got married and was free to do with them as I pleased as long as I used "my money" to buy them. I've had to remind her a couple of times over the last 32 years but generally things have worked out pretty well. She's even bought plane tickets for me to go on hunting trips and paid the last installment of hunting trip payments.

You do realize you're going to have a bunch of guys try to court her now don't you.......... wink
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Chores - 10/11/19
I married a game wardens daughter..... hunting and fishing stuff, no problem.
© 24hourcampfire