Home
I had the first chemotherapy infusion this afternoon. So far so good.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support.
Great -prayers coming - hang tough bud !!!
No fun, for sure..

Hang in there!
Hang tough man, Just a tip when my wife went through it the nurses told her Zyrtec was great for aches and nausa. it worked good for her but ask the nurses before ya start it. Prayers sent for you and all the staff working on ya.
Hang tough man, Just a tip when my wife went through it the nurses told her Zyrtec was great for aches and nausa. it worked good for her but ask the nurses before ya start it. Prayers sent for you and all the staff working on ya.
Hope everything goes well for you. I'm just finishing my 1st round of Chemo for pancreatic cancer twice a month since March. Go for scan Thurs. and will know results Mon. Hang in there.
I hope it goes well! Good luck!
Still pulling for you!!!
Originally Posted by rimfire
Hope everything goes well for you. I'm just finishing my 1st round of Chemo for pancreatic cancer twice a month since March. Go for scan Thurs. and will know results Mon. Hang in there.

I pray your scan is clear and the cancer is gone.
HBB,
That is great news and we are still praying for you and your family!

Don’t be shy about asking /telling the docs to get you something if you have nausea. They have some really helpful stuff nowadays to control the stomach upset.

God Bless and stay positive!!
Hope all goes well for you my man! You are in my prayers.
Originally Posted by rimfire

Kick cancers ass Rimfire!
You got this Hillbilly.

Glad you are feeling alright.
Prayers for healing. Hang tough.
Good Luck !!! Hang in there!!!!
Hang tough...stay positive. Prayers your way from my family
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Still pulling for you!!!

Yep, same here!
Prayers sent from the swamps of ENC

Mike
I hate cancer. Kick its ass. Prayers on the way from here.
Praying for you daily!
I wish any and all here who are dealing with "the c" all the best and pray you guys can beat it. I shudder to think of the treatment, though. To make the decision to undergo chemo or radiation is one I hope to never have to make because I'm not sure I've got what it takes to get through it.

My respect, my best wishes, and prayers for y'all.
Continue to have faith in our powerful God. I will keep praying for you and Rimfire too.
As a cancer survivor myself,I know how you feel.when I got out of the cancer ward,I weighed 129lbs.down from 187.I was so weak, i had to hold onto the wall to walk.but little by little I came out of it.you can too.you can beat it!you can do it.stay strong,fight,Don t give up.
Cancer really sucks, especially when it has you in its sights. Prayers for you Hillbilly 🐻.
Continued prayers and support for my good friend, hillbillybear!!!!!
Prayers from this corner hillbillybear!
More Prayers from both Jayne and I... Like I posted before, you Mountain folks are tough.... I'm thinking you are the odds on favorite to win this fight.
More prayers sent.
Prayer sent.
Thank you friends for all the prayers and support.
You are a special kind of man sir. Still caring for others while going through your own trial.

May God bless you and lift you up today. His compassion is new every morning.
Every day I pray for those that have to deal with CA....

and pray for their families who have to go thru it with their loved ones...
I think it is tougher on the family than the patient.

and I pray daily for those that work with Cancer patients in the hospitals..
Those wards have the highest turn over compared to anywhere else in a hospital
yet at the same time, the ones that stay, are always the most dedicated..
it isn't for everyone, but for those that rise to the occasion, they are the strongest of the strong..

and I pray daily for those who do cancer treatment research, spending a lifetime career looking
for a solution to this deadly disease...

anyone that deals with it, is my brother and sister...
so far I am a 2012 survivor...

but this past week, I received news of three folks we know, who have passed due to cancer..
attended a service for Cheryl on Saturday and have another to go to on the 20th of this month..
but all three fought it all the way.. proud of them for that...

prayers to ALL Campfire members and their families who have to deal with it...
stay positive and stay strong...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Every day I pray for those that have to deal with CA....

and pray for their families who have to go thru it with their loved ones...
I think it is tougher on the family than the patient.

and I pray daily for those that work with Cancer patients in the hospitals..
Those wards have the highest turn over compared to anywhere else in a hospital
yet at the same time, the ones that stay, are always the most dedicated..
it isn't for everyone, but for those that rise to the occasion, they are the strongest of the strong..

and I pray daily for those who do cancer treatment research, spending a lifetime career looking
for a solution to this deadly disease...

anyone that deals with it, is my brother and sister...
so far I am a 2012 survivor...

but this past week, I received news of three folks we know, who have passed due to cancer..
attended a service for Cheryl on Saturday and have another to go to on the 20th of this month..
but all three fought it all the way.. proud of them for that...

prayers to ALL Campfire members and their families who have to deal with it...
stay positive and stay strong...

Having just lost my wife who bravely battled cancer for nearly 5 years (3 surgeries and countless rounds of chemo .... never crying or complaining once) all I can say sir is thank you for those inspirational words!
Continuing to pray for you and all past, current and future patients. And all diseases period
© 24hourcampfire