Home
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...urning-u-s-to-a-white-christian-country/
No schit, Sherlock Donaldson. And you, you special ed failure, seem to think that is a bad thing. There are a lot of places these days you can go and not have to be around such distasteful folks. I suggest you do just that, ahead of what is coming for your kind in the not too distant future. Don’t wait until it’s too late...
Phouc Sam Donaldson

PAM KEY13 Oct 201910549
1:03
On Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” former ABC “World News’ anchor Sam Donaldson accused President Donald Trump’s supporters of having a “fixation” on returning America to a “white Christian country.”

Donaldson said, “The Trump rallies are Trump’s strong supporters. I mean, ‘lock her up,’ all the things he says, all the vicious, mean things he says, they love it. There are these people in this country. They’re good Americans otherwise. They’ll probably give you the shirt off their back, they’ll help you if you need it, but they have this fixation. They want to return this country to the white Christian country that they believe it should be again. They don’t want the diversity, and they follow him for this, but they’re not the country. We are a diverse people, we are good and strong because of that, and we’re going to come back to that. I assure you.”
Thanks for your service, but FU sam!
I doubt the left will ever "Get it" they only focus on what they want to believe.
That old wig wearing,left wing jackass can kiss my ass.

I watched that video this morning.He's no different than most of those inside the beltway left wing reporters,corrupt to the bone.
His hair died a long time ago. grin
I can't think of any instances where "diversity" as the left uses the term, has made the country better in any way.

MM
Same old liberal he was and has always been. Just singing a new song.
They having issues tolerating us deplorables.

They don’t get it, still don’t understand us or the Trump phenomenon.

DF
To answer Orange Okie's question, Who cares?

Always thought that was a carpet glued to his cue ball.

Self righteous pompous ass.
Never liked that jackass.
Was on a flight to London years back with him on the plane.......he is an ugly son-of-a-bitch up close. He is also was the one reporter who haunted Ronald Reagan during his 8 years in office.
you can bet Sam does not live in a very diverse neighborhood
He'd have a quit avatar for sure........
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He doesn't. We put stone on his house when they built it. He lives in a row of kazillion dollar mansions in McLean, VA that looks over the Potomac River just outside of DC.

These elitist bastards wouldn't understand the Trump voters if we ran them over with our pick up trucks. Probably never been to a Walmart. Hell, his butler probably hasn't been to a Walmart.
Here Sam. Hurry up . . . your former ABC commies are waiting for you . . . .

ABC News Anchor Peter Jennings died today at his home in New York City. He was 67. On April 5, Jennings announced he had been diagnosed with lung cancer.

Cokie Roberts, the daughter of politicians who grew up to cover the family business in Washington for ABC News and NPR over several decades, died Tuesday in Washington of complications from breast cancer. She was 75.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
They having issues tolerating us deplorables.

They don’t get it, still don’t understand us or the Trump phenomenon.

DF

I believe they do but chose to push a false narrative to please their handlers.

They are liars, thus lieberal demoncraps, from the pit of Hell. That is the real origination point.
He is one of those people when they are in the coffin everyone says they look so life-like. Because they looked dead for the past 10 years.
Yup; " all those vicious, mean, racist, Trump supporting bigots"............. Says the tolerant, non-violent, diversity embracing, peace loving, non-judgmental, paragon of liberal equality who is nobly fighting for our American values.
Imagine the audacity to claim Trump supporters think America should be a white christian nation!

On would never get that impression from the Trump supporters here at the campfire. smirk
Originally Posted by 12344mag
He'd have a quilt avatar for sure........

Hahahaha
Sam Donaldson is as screwed up and pompously overly full of himself as ever he was - and that's a bunch - a much inflated belief in his own importance. Liberal media hack.

Don't know if he still has it, but back a while had some "ranch" place over in Lincoln County, NM - and got himself all involved in those local doings when a member of the on-site ranch caretaker family did something bad - maybe it was murder. Donaldson made an utter fool of himself - locals decided he was dirt. Maybe it was a sheep ranch, eh?
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by rem shooter

He doesn't. We put stone on his house when they built it. He lives in a row of kazillion dollar mansions in McLean, VA that looks over the Potomac River just outside of DC.

These elitist bastards wouldn't understand the Trump voters if we ran them over with our pick up trucks. Probably never been to a Walmart. Hell, his butler probably hasn't been to a Walmart.

My wife had an uncle that lived in McLean. He was a big shot in the army and worked under Bush 41. Met him shortly after Desert Storm. Got the idea they had kicked more ass than what they did.
© 24hourcampfire