Home
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Doppelganger - 10/15/19
Last week I was leaving work and ran into a couple near the parking lot. The Man looked exactly like my First Boss and Friend JB who passed on from lung cancer 19 years ago. Funny thing is he looked right at me as well. Just a very very spooky feeling.
Posted By: Quak Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
On a couple occasions I've seen a man who looks exactly like a younger version of my Grandfather. A man i was very close to and admired. Ive often wondered if he's checking in on me...and what he would think of my life thus far. Spooky feeling indeed.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
Would have been a lot spookier if he had asked, "hey, didn't you work for me a long time ago?" eek
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Would have been a lot spookier if he had asked, "hey, didn't you work for me a long time ago?" eek

The Guy was a real character, probably the best boss I have ever had. May he RIP
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
After my wife's mom's funeral we went out to eat. I saw a lady that was sitting at a table whose profile looked exactly like a little younger version of her mom. I pointed it out to her. Freaked us both out.
Posted By: poboy Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
My wife and a co-worker both claimed to see me in my truck with some woman
other than my wife. Weird, I say.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
Lots of unacknowledged half brothers and half sisters running around out there. Who knows when one might run into an unknown cousin or even half sibling from some ancestors inglorious past.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Doppelganger - 10/15/19
me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

drummer from CCR

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire