Home
Got a summary?
I bet none of them had the guts to go after Creepy Uncle Joe’s crooked ass son Hunter.
Dont have cable/dish. Didnt seeit.
Somebody had to have watched
Originally Posted by Calvin

Probably only the Tulsi Gabbard droolers watched. 😜
The Nationals won the American League Championship,
Originally Posted by ironbender
Got a summary?

Buncha ass wholes saying a buncha dumchit stuff, wanting to ruin America would purtty much cover it
In a word, FREE STUFF. 😜
Listened to about 10 minutes. Trump has run America into the ground! Iran deal good. Kurds good. Nato good. Turkey bad. Russia bad. Rich people bad. Negro colleges goid. Free chit. Biden stumbled each sentence. One quarter, uhh, I mean one trillion..... Bla blah blah.
From what I heard,...they spent a lot of time talking about who was the most adamant about killing babies.

The two blacks on the stage were trying to out-do the other about who was more pro abortion.

I guess neither of them ever heard of Margaret Sanger,.....or have checked the statistics about abortion in the black community.
I watched it off and on. There’s no way Democrat’s are putting any of those clowns on stage with Trump..he will humiliate them, easily.

Old Joe just rambles on incoherently, nobody says anything about it. wow .what a damn mess.. and about half the country’s population favors them. Scary
Here’s Biden’s latest gaff from Tonight’s debate:

“Why should someone who's clipping coupons in the stock market may, in fact, pay a lower tax rate than someone who in fact is, like I said, a schoolteacher and a fireman? It's ridiculous," Biden said.

WATCH: Joe Biden stumbles over words during debate, references people 'clipping coupons in the stock market'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-stumbles-words-coupons

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
How can decent people that support democrats continue after listening to these idiots ? It was that bad..

If it wasn’t for the crooked ass media telling idiots what to think these “candidates “would be living under a rock somewhere .
No matter how hard Biden tries, he just can't remember what they tell him to say.
This summary from ZeroHedge:

"Bravo Johnny

I used to think Trump was a joke before I voted for him. I thought... there's no way in hell that this guy is right for this process...

Then I look at the clowns in today's debate, as an example, and I'm like... you know... Trump was kind of made exactly for this s h I t.

The reason that they hate Trump so much is because he's so much better at what they do than they are. That's all... You want a carnival barker? This dude is king of the barkers...

I think to myself... who in their right mind would vote for straight up communism?

Then I think to myself... who in their right mind would tattoo the lucky charms marshmallows across their chest?

And the same people tattooing the lucky charms across their chest are the people voting for higher taxes and communism."
Another summary of the Demofag schittshow:

"Where else but America could you have an openly gay guy, a closeted gay guy, a couple of bisexuals and at least one pedophile, all running for the highest office in the land. Not to mention a few black people, a Jew, a Hindu, and at least two vegans."
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
No matter how hard Biden tries, he just can't remember what they tell him to say.

LOL
Didnt see it, not cable TV
Happy Birthday IB
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Probably only the Tulsi Gabbard droolers watched. 😜

We have a few of those...
I just can't watch that crap. I feel sorry for dhimmicrat voters. Imagine trying to pick just one from a long list of clones.
No need to watch , I only watch democrats when I need to take a Schiff.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
No need to watch , I only watch democrats when I need to take a Schiff.

Watching them makes me constipated
There was a debate?
Did a radio check on the computer. NPR carried it and they were all trying to top each other in promoting abortions. Enough for me right there. Back to jazz.
I watched it on CNN.com feed. They stream it and you could watch it without a subscription. Mostly leading questions from the moderators on Impeachment , Ukraine and Kurds. They all make the case for impeachment because Trump is the most corrupt President in history. He is a criminal, bla bla bla.
They attacked Warren every chance. Lots of stories about how poor they came up. It was clear cnn had its favs as most of the time and questions Went to Warren Biden and Sanders. With the others left just standing there with their hands up. Basically a clown show.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I watched it on CNN.com feed. They stream it and you could watch it without a subscription. Mostly leading questions from the moderators on Impeachment , Ukraine and Kurds. They all make the case for impeachment because Trump is the most corrupt President in history. He is a criminal, bla bla bla.
They attacked Warren every chance. Lots of stories about how poor they came up. It was clear cnn had its favs as most of the time and questions Went to Warren Biden and Sanders. With the others left just standing there with their hands up. Basically a clown show.

I agree!
Not me, no time for that crap!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
From what I heard,...they spent a lot of time talking about who was the most adamant about killing babies.

The two blacks on the stage were trying to out-do the other about who was more pro abortion.

I guess neither of them ever heard of Margaret Sanger,.....or have checked the statistics about abortion in the black community.

I didn’t watch. I hate abortion but just think about what if old Sanger hadn’t started mass murder of black chilluns. In many ways the black community is its own worst enemy.
Waste of electricity watching that crap !
Nope, don't watch tv. Debate's have no effect n me at all.
In Canada we have our own Federal election to deal with. Club's and Conservatives are virtually tied. East vs west, easterners support Liberal policy.
This country is very divided over this.
I DVRed it, but haven’t watched it yet. I plan to just fast forward it to Tulsi talking.
Anusbender: You're joking right?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I watched it for around 30 minutes which was enough time to hear most of them speak. Nothing there worth watching and a zero chance any of them can beat Trump unless he beats himself. Bernie is nuts, Biden is going senile, the squaw is on top and targeted by everyone, Kamala thinks her looks will win the election and that Asian guy thinks heroin should be legalized. All losers and should go to the same corner that Hillary is sitting in with a timeout.

Not me.
Gosh...that Tusli is just great aint she??

Wowsers! I would vote for her, and they dont come more conservative than me.......she is awesome!
No point in watching. Fox News plays the cliff notes the following morning. Besides, it's over. Warren will get nominated. The others are mostly running for vice president.

Trump will win if he stops making stupid comments and, I hope, doesn't repeat mistakes like the Syrian pullout.
Originally Posted by 700LH
I think you meant National League champs.
The Democrats are now basically a Marxist party. I'm doubtful they can sell that to the American voters, but if they can we are in real trouble.
Couldn't stand much of it, all tolled about 6 minutes worth....

Biden - you've got to be kidding, incoherent.

Bernie - if O-care pissed people off, just wait for B-care.

Warren - probably the only Cherokee, native American, whatever.... that believes only the FED GOV can be trusted with guns....

the rest - nobody cares!!!
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The Democrats are now basically a Marxist party. I'm doubtful they can sell that to the American voters, but if they can we are in real trouble.

All they have to sell is "Hey, I'm your personal Santa Claus and it's gonna be Christmas Day for you forever .... if you vote for me."

How can they lose??

L.W.
That's a question I ask people all the time.......... Why don't some of these azzwipes just start campaigning in a Santa Claus outfit ?
I watched about 1 minute of it. Turned it on and Beto was up there waving his arms and telling a bunch of lies ("unsubstantiated claims") about Trump. Then they went to Biden and asked him about Hunter. He said that Trump is a liar and made a whole bunch of "unsubstantiated claims" about him and his son that weren't true. He said that no one has ever said that he did anything wrong or illegal and there is no evidence of such. WTF??? He told us in his own words that he did it. I guess he forgot about that.

I couldn't take it anymore and turned on the baseball game to see the Nats beat the Cards. The Nats almost gave it away in the 8th inning.
This reminds me of the Ds standing on stage.

I don't waste any of my time listening to any of those idiots.
I am among those who didnt watch. There are no democrats who have absolutely anything to say that I will listen too...

They wanted to be divisive...well, it worked.
NPR ..on the way home ..yelling at the raidio i was ....felt good to let it out ! Them dems are nuts
Originally Posted by 700LH

That's what I watched. National League, however...

I didn't watch the Dems...don't have barf bags handy.
One America News (OAN) did not televise it.
Originally Posted by ironbender
This reminds me of the Ds standing on stage.

The yellow one looks like Beto.
A big "thumbs up" to O.A.N. for not wasting their time carrying that clown show. Also shows that they are smart enough to know that their core audience couldn't care less about that stupidity; let alone actually watch it.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by bowmanh

All they have to sell is "Hey, I'm your personal Santa Claus and it's gonna be Christmas Day for you forever .... if you vote for me."

How can they lose??

L.W.

Yep, and it wont cost you a dime because we will get the richest of the rich to foot the bill.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
A big "thumbs up" to O.A.N. for not wasting their time carrying that clown show. Also shows that they are smart enough to know that their core audience couldn't care less about that stupidity; let alone actually watch it.

????
Seriously doubt "carrying that clown show" was a option for OAN

I watched some of it, first time seeing any of the "clown show" and that would be my distinct impression of the 30-40 minutes worth watched.
I watched long enough to see that there was a clear winner.

President Trump won it going away, and he wasn't even there.
Originally Posted by Fugawe
I watched long enough to see that there was a clear winner.

President Trump won it going away, and he wasn't even there.

Ain't that the truth. The only one up there with a half a brain is Tulsi Gabbard. She speaks truth so they will have to bury her quickly.
Tulsi has been shunned by the democrats and the media. She needs to repent and move to the R side. Sure they’ll try to destroy her but she knows how vile the democrats are.
I don't know how any one could watch that chitt show
Yes, summary.

Attached picture 3diixf.jpg
© 24hourcampfire