Home
Well, I'm having my 2nd MS treatment today. I'll be hooked to an IV for the next 6 to 8 hours. I learned from the last time to bring my lap top for entertainment so I'll probably boost my post count some today! There are some potentially dangerous side effects possible so please keep me in mind.
Good luck to you!!
Prayers sent!!
Originally Posted by lightman
Well, I'm having my 2nd MS treatment today. I'll be hooked to an IV for the next 6 to 8 hours. I learned from the last time to bring my lap top for entertainment so I'll probably boost my post count some today! There are some potentially dangerous side effects possible so please keep me in mind.

Prayers for you buddy, Kick it's ass!
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa. Keep up a positive attitude and know that people care.
Prayers from here as well. You wanna moderate the Optics forum for a few hours? smirk
It's pretty dead in here today. Hopefully something lively happens. I said a prayer for you. Hope your treatment is a success.
Stream Rush's show on your laptop. Who knows, there might be a liberal nearby that you can aggravate.
Good luck on your treatment, I hope it goes well.
I'll be thinking about you. Are you in Little Rock at the moment?
Originally Posted by websterparish47
I'll be thinking about you. Are you in Little Rock at the moment?

North Little Rock.
Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and kind words everyone. I'm finished and back at home. Not a single reaction or problem. I have 6 months before the next one. It seems like a hassle but its beats the 3 shots that I was taking every week! Later You'all!
Lightman, prayers sent from way up north in Louisiana.
I’m glad it went OK
Prayers for you, that is what the campfire does best.
Good going. Keep it up.
Thanks for the thoughts, prayers and kind words everyone. I'm finished and back at home. Not a single reaction or problem. I have 6 months before the next one. It seems like a hassle but its beats the 3 shots that I was taking every week! Later You'all!

Do the treatments slow or halt progression?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Do the treatments slow or halt progression?

Yes, its suppost to slow or halt the progression. Most of the other MS treatments do the same. They all warn of some serious side effects. This one includes heavy doses of steroids.
© 24hourcampfire