Home
Minneapolis, I think that's where I was! I got to this place after being directed by signage that Trucks must exit what freeway I was on. FUBAR!

I did not run them over.... This time.

One hour forty-five minutes to get about 32 miles this afternoon. Glad they like living in cities so we all don't have to yet...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Damn. Another missed opportunity. 😜
Brought over more solid Americans to their winning cause, I see. Psht.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
One hour forty-five minutes to get about 32 miles this afternoon. Glad they like living in cities so we all don't have to yet...

You're on the schit list now Mr!
I was further away than the cropped image appears, however, all I saw were pasty looking white dooshbags, IN this area.
St Paul actually.
Would think somebody would of had a snowplow on their truck. It is Minnesota.
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
Would think somebody would of had a snowplow on their truck. It is Minnesota.

I think you meant Snowflakeplow.
Oh, St Paul. Looked smaller.!

Snowflakeplow! I like it!

At a big Cabelas now leaving an Omar! grin

Not as nice as Brownells but better than Walmart...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So it’s legal to block a road, but illegal to drive 25 in a 55?
Goodnees. Over $1100 for a rough (REALLY ROUGH) 700 BDL with the awful machined scrollwork, wannabe engraving, in 30-06!
Originally Posted by 16bore

I did a lot of 15mph in a 60!
Abolish ice and keep beer ice cold how?
Originally Posted by poboy
Abolish ice and keep beer ice cold how?

LOL
My Twin City drama is mostly over. I left Cabelas proudly empty handed.
Good place to be out of.
Been in that area many times Boomer. Those fuggers were marching in front of the XCel Center where the Minnesota Wild plays.

7th Street West isn't a good place to been during commute time especially in that area.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Been in that area many times Boomer. Those fuggers were marching in front of the XCel Center where the Minnesota Wild plays.

7th Street West isn't a good place to been during commute time especially in that area.

Traffic was so bad, it was like California without the warm weather or hot chicks!
I have to drive through the Cities every few weeks. It sucks.

kwg
The picture is from the north side of downtown St.. Paul near where I-94 and I-35 intersect. Not Minneapilis but about ten miles away
Yes the whole area we go through to get to the airport is a mess. It used to be an organized mess. That is progress I guess.
and when I moved to MN back in 1979 when I got off active duty, I thought the Twin Cities was the nicest
and cleanest cities I'd had ever been too....with my job, I got to know the Twin Cities real well, and especially St Paul.

Guess embracing liberalism destroyed that one also...

of course I saw that steadily watching the changes from 1979 to 1995.

I'd never move back there now...

my wife grew up there and she has no desire to go back either..
Guess the Cabelas I camped at was in Rogers.... Nice folks here. Cheers ya'll.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Never understood how they think it helps their cause by pissing people off who just want to get home. Just trying to make the evening news, I guess.

Jerry
Did they run out of kale and no-whip tripple shot soy lattes or what?
Goodnees. Over $1100 for a rough (REALLY ROUGH) 700 BDL with the awful machined scrollwork, wannabe engraving, in 30-06!

That you bought, sold, or just looked at and left?
Originally Posted by RickyD

The one that made me about gag! Had it in the special room like it was some rare prize! POS doner!

Horrendous prices on used guns. Just higher than hell on the other stuff.

Some interesting things. Ice fishing bibs caught my eye. They had 250 Savage brass. Lots of folks boot shopping....
Originally Posted by RickyD

The one that made me about gag! Had it in the special room like it was some rare prize! POS doner!

Horrendous prices on used guns. Just higher than hell on the other stuff.

Some interesting things. Ice fishing bibs caught my eye. They had 250 Savage brass. Lots of folks boot shopping....

Cabela’s has gotten ridiculous on their used gun pricing.
Originally Posted by Seafire
and when I moved to MN back in 1979 when I got off active duty, I thought the Twin Cities was the nicest
and cleanest cities I'd had ever been too....with my job, I got to know the Twin Cities real well, and especially St Paul.

Guess embracing liberalism destroyed that one also...

of course I saw that steadily watching the changes from 1979 to 1995.

So was Portland.
© 24hourcampfire