Home
Posted By: jorgeI ATTENTION ALL KOOKS (REDUX) - 10/18/19
Some good info to feed your frenzy...

DEAD DETECTIVE...
Hmmm.....OP must be at least partly a kook for posting what he did....and framing it that way.

Should be interesting anyway.
Nothing wrong with being a kook as long as you're having fun. Hell, Raging Madcow made a lucrative career being one.
Let the old freak flag fly.
"He is mad, but there is method in it!"
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ATTENTION ALL KOOKS (REDUX) - 10/18/19
It's going to get very interesting between now and November of next year, especially if the IG/Durham investigations results gets us nothing but watered down slaps on the wrist (like what happened with Comey and DOJ). This Epstein issue just adds another negative factor to the equation the protected class are all but invulnerable..
I guess the bottom line is that if the MSM doesn't tell you something is true, it can't possibly be anything but false.

That about right?
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I guess the bottom line is that if the MSM doesn't tell you something is true, it can't possibly be anything but false.

That about right?

Yep.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ATTENTION ALL KOOKS (REDUX) - 10/18/19
There are very, very few "media" sources I trust, in fact maybe three, Tucker Carlson, Rush and Hannity. Then again they are not really media sources but I do like the way they break down the information and presented to you .
Any and all angst stemming from any and all upcoming nonsense will be easily dealt with.

Black Friday is coming..........
or maybe a good markdown at Walmart!
Posted By: Huntz Re: ATTENTION ALL KOOKS (REDUX) - 10/18/19
Epstein was a buddy of the killer Clintoons. crazy
I try to look at the “news” from as many sources as possible, and then filter what is reported, and hope to find some real info.
© 24hourcampfire