Home
Posted By: Traveler52 Mike Row - 10/18/19
Gota love this guy.

Mike
Posted By: hanco Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
I like him a lot!
Posted By: bbassi Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
That’s surprising from him. He tends to stay a-political from what I’ve seen. BTW I really like him too.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
Good man, that Mike. Somebodys gotta do it,,,
Posted By: jk16 Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
I even respect him enough to spell his name correctly.

It's ROWE
Posted By: 1minute Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
Not exactly a James Earl Jones voice, but he's sure nailed down a role for doing voice overs, Always seems respectful in all of his encounters, and would be great company over a dinner or two.
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
For a Californian he's ok. I looked him up and his residence is in San Francisco, why would somebody like him stay there?
Posted By: jk16 Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
For a Californian he's ok. I looked him up and his residence is in San Francisco, why would somebody like him stay there?

He was born and raised in Baltimore. Which if you look at a Map is SOUTH of the Mason Dixon line... smile

Thats where his Grandfather tought him the value of independence and hard work.

Fun fact-

Tucker Carlson was actually raised in San Fransisco ans now lives in Maryland,. outside D.C.

He and Mike Rowe have a lot in common.

Tucker is a big waterfowl hunter, too.

Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
Always enjoyed his wit and humor while watching his "Dirty Jobs" TV show. Bet he was a lot of fun to work with. "My mother watches this show. She's gonna kick your pirate azz!" grin
Have seen Mile comment on jobs and the economy, and he seems to have a pretty good take on things.
7mm
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
He is awesome!
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
He was a speaker at an event my wife’s company sponsored in Vegas. Her and some coworkers hung out with him before the event. Said he is a super nice guy and very down to earth.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
I often got the impression that he was always basically a good guy.

But,

The dirty jobs gig changed him.

He became more aware of blue collar people, their contributions,
value, and the value of a vocation for a person. As opposed to
college.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Mike Row - 10/18/19
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy

It's a dirty job but someone has got to do it!!

Mike did a show at a buddy's inlaw's farm. They loved Mike and they only tolerate my buddy.
© 24hourcampfire