Home
..... As the Chairman of the very powerful House Oversight Committee Cummings was pumping out subpoenas while he was in hospice.

In fact, it was revealed that he signed subpoenas from his death bed just hours before he died.

Or did he?

Note the signature on the death bed subpoenas dated October 16th:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

And now take a look at his signature on a letter to Rudy Giuliani dated September 30th:

Not even close!

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-signatures-on-two-subpoenas-dont-match/
I was wondering about such when I read that he was signing those on his deathbed.
Who woulda thought it?
He'll be signing them for months
Originally Posted by rong

Hes got at least 2 more presidential votes left in him, also.
Clearly a democratic forgery.
I just read this story.

Good catch ftbt.

We know the dead continue to vote, so why not dead Demonrat politicians.LOL.
This is how he would have wanted it. His master will be pleased.

Demoncraps are immune from the law, anyway. They prove it over and over again and no one does a thing.

We have two choices: live in a communist cabal for the rest of our lives (which won't be easy or long), and our children's lives (likely theirs won't either), and their children's lives (If there are any), or do something about it.

I'm starting to think many of the Trump supporters only are because they believe Trump will be able to handle all of this. I know he'd like to, but you can't do much after you are routinely lied about over and over again. And have most of the deep state, congress and the judiciary, just waiting to pull him down. He's about the bravest man I have ever seen. Even the brave would have caved by now.

If the left wins, we will lose everything. Likely, even our lives and our kids lives, too. That's what marxist barbarians do. And most of the world is against us because they are jealous of what we have, or had.

Not much time left.
Who woulda guessed.

I wonder if any resemble diddlers or la Roys penmanshit.
What are the consequences of forging a subpoena?

This house is too filthy for only one man to clean. We need 20 William Barr's.

How crooked does the Democratic party have to prove themselves to be? Without prosecution of these slime balls, there is NO justice in America.

How do you convert 50,000.00 event hoorayer's at every Trump rally into activists?

When does the revolt begin and where does it start?

Originally Posted by RickyD
This is how he would have wanted it. His master will be pleased.

Demoncraps are immune from the law, anyway. They prove it over and over again and no one does a thing.

We have two choices: live in a communist cabal for the rest of our lives (which won't be easy or long), and our children's lives (likely theirs won't either), and their children's lives (If there are any), or do something about it.

I'm starting to think many of the Trump supporters only are because they believe Trump will be able to handle all of this. I know he'd like to, but you can't do much after you are routinely lied about over and over again. And have most of the deep state, congress and the judiciary, just waiting to pull him down. He's about the bravest man I have ever seen. Even the brave would have caved by now.

If the left wins, we will lose everything. Likely, even our lives and our kids lives, too. That's what marxist barbarians do. And most of the world is against us because they are jealous of what we have, or had.

Not much time left.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

btw - I agree with you
The play has sucked for at least 27 years. Other than that, thanks! grin
Can a power of attorney sign legislative forms? He can sign other legal papers, how about a subpoena?
Originally Posted by 19352012

Hes got at least 2 more presidential votes left in him, also.

Yep. It’s how DemoRats win elections.
The world is a better place without him in it.
Now if they were really smart, they would have had him sign about 300 blank ones.
I won't miss him, his beliefs or his politics or his leadership and his all things liberal approach he used when on the House Over Sight Committee protecting Obama and his gang of cronies. No more then I miss the despicable Harry Reid.

Unfortunately they have very deep bench and some bottom feeding pond scum will rise to take his place.

He be votin' in 2020 too!!
My opinion,....some 'boo is layin' in a hospital bed while syphilis eats his head off,...he ain't gonna be concerned with signing some bullshit subpoena.
I bet he has an absentee ballot for this November.
Time to get the Attest Clerk to answer some questions..........
He'll be casting democrat votes for decades too...
Originally Posted by centershot

THIS ^^^^^
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by centershot

THIS ^^^^^

No doubt .... Pre-signed / Pre-attested by the Clerk as a “courtesy” to the sick Chairman.
I doubt Rudy is worried here...
© 24hourcampfire