Home
Posted By: mudhen Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
TUCSON – Two men are dead after they allegedly tried to break into a home in central Tucson Wednesday morning, police say.

According to Tucson Police Department, officers were dispatched to the 4700 block of East Duncan St., near Swan and Grant roads shortly after 3:45 a.m.

Upon arrival, police found two adult males with obvious gunshot trauma at the backside of the home.

One of the men was pronounced dead on scene and the other was transported to Banner-University Medical Center. He later died shortly after arrival.

Police say the female occupant of the home was asleep and woke up to a noise. When she got to the back of the home, she found two men trying to get inside.

According to TPD, she confronted them and “announced” that she was there. She reportedly armed herself with a handgun and shot them both. She then called 911.

She is uninjured, police say.
Good for her!
Posted By: CraigD Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Fighting crime and winning!
I love a good heart warming story.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Obviously, a serious error was made in their victim selection process.
Posted By: G23 Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
I love a story with a happy ending.

G23
Posted By: rong Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Oopsie,rong house.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Too stupid to get away with stealing, how dumb can you be. A bullet is the best that could happen.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
We need to continue watching this story, we dont know if she will be charged but it might happen as Tuscon is a very liberal place. Hope someone in the area will keep us posted.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
I hope she does not have any legal issues.
She musta been pretty good with her gun.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Mudhen: Nothing better than a big old double dose of "street justice"!
Good shooting there Tuscon lady citizen!
Made my day.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
If it will deter just one robbery it will have been worth it!

Oh yeah, she stopped their next robbery, too!
Posted By: Morewood Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
I hope the back door is okay.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
It's heartwarming.
Posted By: DMc Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Love a happy ending!
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
I’m sorry that she has to live with this but am thankful that she was able to care for herself. A very hard burden that she should never have been forced to bear.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If it will deter just one robbery it will have been worth it!

Oh yeah, she stopped their next robbery, too!

Yep...the recidivism rate for those two is all dried up!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
And democrats would deprive women of this security...

Or anyone else.
Posted By: DMc Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Re·cid·i·vism - The tendency of a convicted criminal to re-offend.

Thank you Poobs.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Good Girl.......
Posted By: mathman Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 10/18/19
Not far from where I lived next to Rincon High.
She is a KEEP.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 01/01/20
https://tucson.com/news/local/crime...8a80770-ff6a-11e9-bb43-cff9ed095854.html

Woman who shot and killed two men in home invasion arrested on drug, weapons charges

he woman who shot and killed two men police said were trying to break into her home in mid-October was arrested Monday on drug and weapons charges, officials said.

Gentry Megan McPherson, 22, was arrested on suspicion of four counts of possession of a dangerous drug for sale, possession of narcotic drugs for sale, four counts of possession of a firearm during a felony narcotic offense, and money laundering, among other drug-related charges, the Tucson Police Department said.

She was booked into the Pima County jail.

McPherson used a .38 caliber revolver to shoot the intruders as they tried to force their way into the house through a locked back door about 3:45 a.m. Oct. 16, according to a search warrant filed in Pima County Superior Court.

Corey Teixeira, 18, and Ali Mohamed, 18, were found in the backyard of the home in the 4600 block of East Duncan Street, near North Swan Road and East Grant Road.

Teixeira was pronounced dead at the scene and Mohamed died shortly after being taken to a hospital.

Mohamed was a 2019 graduate of Palo Verde High School and Teixeira was a 2019 graduate of Salpointe Catholic High School, school officials confirmed.

Detectives collected guns, drugs and several items of "evidentiary value" during the initial search of the home, police said.

Court records show a shotgun, two revolvers, suspected psilocybin mushrooms and LSD sheets were found inside the home.

The investigation into the shooting deaths is ongoing, police said.
Posted By: hanco Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 01/01/20
Nice girl
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 01/01/20
drugs tear people up.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 01/01/20
Two young gangstas dead and a young drug dealer arrested.

Talk about a win-win.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Meanwhile, In Tucson... - 01/01/20
Originally Posted by IZH27
I’m sorry that she has to live with this but am thankful that she was able to care for herself. A very hard burden that she should never have been forced to bear.

I don't think you understand what someone like her is thinking. I bet she feels the same way she would feel if she killed a rattle snake in the backyard when her sister's kids were coming over.
© 24hourcampfire