Home
Posted By: Gus a new thread about the News. - 10/18/19
honestly, i can't hardly keep up anymore.

getting old and decrepit i'm pretty sure.

but be that as it may: what is going on w/al quedi? who leads them?

--what is going on with isis? who leads them? are they on the rebound?

has venequela folded, rebounded, or other? what will become of venequela if oil prices fall?

has north korea hidden behind a wall of nuclear missles, not emitting a peep?

will the real citizens of hong kong rise up with masks on, and attack the federales of chiner?

would tulsi look even better in a red suit on the debate stage?

me and ol wabi work hard at trying to get to the bottom of things in the vorld.

so, should halloween, thanksgiving and xmas be celebrated all the way to the king holiday?
Costco got any good sales this weekend?

Maybe a two for one pail of hummus?

50 pound can of falafel half price?
Posted By: Gus Re: a new thread about the News. - 10/18/19
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Costco got any good sales this weekend?

i's been tellin' my wife i want to jine up with costco.

but she's a devout sam's club member.

and sam is closer. i like costco.

bought close out guns from target once.
We gotta get rid of Trump! What's going on in the rest of the world doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
We gotta get rid of Trump! What's going on in the rest of the world doesn't matter.

i don't really know much about what congress does to earn it's pay or not, but i have a local concern.

i like to drink a cold beer on a hot dusty day when i'm mowing grass in the lawn to satisfy the jones.

but word is that bertha betta than you is wanting to pass a law, ordinance or rule to ban such.

ol trumpman cleared the stage of some 18? competitors, and then mopped up on hillary.

i suspect this time around he'll have the lakota sioux, the cherokee and others at his debates offering support.

Gus:
Can't tell one about any of that stuff, but on national news they reported some Hollywood person was T-boned at an intersection and they are fine. Also learned we're having weather in some parts of the country. Oh, almost forgot; Trump and some of the Democrats are at odds and the latest British Royal couple are pissed at the press.
People are either mad because there are not enough laws...too many laws...the laws are not being enforced...the laws are being enforced.

Generally the same people...in the same conversation.
Haven't heard a lot about much of anything. Been watching a lot of movies in Mom's basement on my computer.

Joker's rad.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Gus:
Can't tell one about any of that stuff, but on national news they reported some Hollywood person was T-boned at an intersection and they are fine. Also learned we're having weather in some parts of the country. Oh, almost forgot; Trump and some of the Democrats are at odds and the latest British Royal couple are pissed at the press.

excellent briefing. good points all.

and some out work nfl qb wannabe would take a job if one was offered. heard that the other day.

i'm wondering w/baited breath if harry and his wife and entourage will settle in africa for the benefit of the crown. or could they make more money in canada or us?

on the local scene, marijuana is allowed for medication in georgia. but there's a catch. ya can't grow it here, or import the drug. but you can use it. colorado & delta airlines are our friends.

reports of the weather occurring has crossed the teletype. dedicated weather observers indicate it could occur here again tommorrow.
Is today Thursday or Friday?
http://www.pravdareport.com/
Some corrupt stuff going on with the Dims, so they invented another false claim against Trump as a distraction.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

yep. and irishtimes, the jerusalem post, etc.etc.

the problem we have is whether the news should be objective, or make us feel good and know that all is well?

if the gov't run by any party always spilt bad news on the populace that wouldn't be so good?

the FCC, the FTC, etc. grant licenses to the media. that's a gov't thingy. that licence is valuable. almost like a hunting license.

radio free europe use to belch out the news. as far as i know, they have dwindled down a bit. some news on ham radio.

indeed, if there were an objective reporting system/base or outlet what would it look like? it'd have to make money to survive?

so, what would it sell? advertising? pretty women/men, good news, bad news? news from the Earth? what to sell, pray tell?
if there were an objective reporting system/base or outlet what would it look like? it'd have to make money to survive?

so, what would it sell? advertising? pretty women/men, good news, bad news? news from the Earth? what to sell, pray tell?

if payed for by the taxpayer, it could feature puppy's or monsters. Whichever was needed most.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
if there were an objective reporting system/base or outlet what would it look like? it'd have to make money to survive?

if payed for by the taxpayer, it could feature puppy's or monsters. Whichever was needed most.

that's really the challenge and issue isn't it?

some of the old school newspaper editors were at risk of their printing shop being overrun, trashed and burnt down.

the news for profit. it's not a bad concept.

but who pays? if the gov't pays, we're trapped. oh wait.....

this is the problem?? with the un. believe their news releases, then what?

some people say that when an orgn. sends out a news release and you believe it, you're on the way to being damned??
Originally Posted by Gus

has venequela folded, rebounded, or other? what will become of venequela if oil prices fall?

will the real citizens of hong kong rise up with masks on, and attack the federales of chiner?

so, should halloween, thanksgiving and xmas be celebrated all the way to the king holiday?

In times like this Google is your friend.
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by Gus

In times like this Google is your friend.

are there any other friends but google? if so, then whom?

i understand chiner don't much like google. don't know why?

we're in an extreme drought in north georgia, but there's a tropical storm out there.

i wonder if we could pass a law to demand more moisture to flow in off the Gulf?
i guess it's all a matter of demand?

not much demand for zulu's dancing, and bare breasts?

what is demanded, and what will it cost us? anything at all?

the news?? where does it come from? who issues it to us?

and inevitably: does anyone know for sure, pray tell?

if we could deliver a version of the news, and make a profit, then how?

will sheep always be sheep? and if so, what will the dog friends look like?
I think the drug cartels now officially run Mexico.

I guess that’s news.
Posted By: Gus Re: a new thread about the News. - 10/19/19
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I think the drug cartels now officially run Mexico.

I guess that’s news.

news might be how the us is acting/managing to shut down the drug cartel invasions into the us countryside.
Posted By: rong Re: a new thread about the News. - 10/19/19
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/football-player-surprises-his-step-dad-with-a-new-jersey/

this story "should "warm your heart,maybe not
Meh, what’s the status on poor ol’flave.
© 24hourcampfire