Home
Chick-fil-A’s first UK location will close after pressure from LGBTQ rights group

PUBLISHED 6 HOURS AGO

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/18/chi...er-pressure-from-lgbtq-rights-group.html

KEY POINTS

- The British shopping center leasing Chick-fil-A’s first U.K. location has already said it will not extend the restaurant’s six-month lease, BBC reported Friday.

- The Atlanta-based company has faced criticism and boycotts for its past donations to anti-LGBTQ groups and CEO Dan Cathy’s public comments opposing gay marriage.

- In April, the company lost out on two potentially lucrative airport contracts in the U.S. after local politicians raised concerns over the company’s anti-LGBTQ history.
Mob rule.
However bad you think things have gotten here, I can assure you the UK is much worse in every respect frown
what anti-LGBTQXYZ groups??? if you favor marriage between a man and a woman, that makes you an attacker?

No... don't think so.
The Sodomites, Lesbians and TransTHINGS should NOT be allowed to dictate terms to the other 95% of normal. society.

The UK is f*cked anyway
Originally Posted by jk16
The Sodomites, Lesbians and TransTHINGS should NOT be allowed to dictate terms to the other 95% of normal. society.

The UK is f*cked anyway

^^^This^^^
Our local chickafil is always packed, so fuggem.
I am gonna grab a Chik Fil A lunch tomorrow.
I have to go too far for a Chick-fil-A. but will stop every time I go that way..
I’m going on the way home from deer lease!
[bleep] should be beaten with [bleep].
Originally Posted by jnyork
Mob rule.

Queer Mob Rule.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by jnyork
Mob rule.

Queer Mob Rule.

Yep
Well, given the fact Chick-fil-A only signed a 6 month lease to start, I’d say they weren’t too heavily invested anyway. Like it or not, Chick-fil-A is a hell of a lot smarter than the haters want to give them credit for.
We should invade Great Britain and liberate them from communist rule and Islamic rule.
Chick fil A does plenty of business in the US anyway.
Mob rule vs Rule of Law

Good thing is Chic fil A is privately owned and don’t care who doesn't like them.

They are unashamedly Christian, don’t work on Sundays, have wholesome looking polite and well trained kids work the stores.

They sell a better product in a superior fashion and have no need to apologize for who they are. Eat mor chikin’❗️
Originally Posted by hatari
Mob rule vs Rule of Law

Good thing is Chic fil A is privately owned and don’t care who doesn't like them.

They are unashamedly Christian, don’t work on Sundays, have wholesome looking polite and well trained kids work the stores.

They sell a better product in a superior fashion and have no need to apologize for who they are. Eat mor chikin’❗️

Amen!!!
© 24hourcampfire