Home
Guiding my daughter and her friend through Hunter's Safety and tonight took them to the range. They both did well with the 22 managing to each shoot a couple of bull's eyes. We switched to the 410 which proved a little much so we all decided we'd focus on 22s for now. They both loved it and immediately asked when we could come back. Man, nothing like seeing young ladies begin such a wonderful lifelong journey.
you DID have a good day, sir!
Good for you!
Ed Zern I believe said that a woman fishing or hunting is like a dog watching television.
Good for you.
My daughters science project in high school was to shoot a bunch of 223 loads, and chronograph them. She did various bullet and powder weights. Some shells were shot at ambient temp and she stored some in a freezer just before shooting. Then she did an analysis of the various velocities an impacts on them from bullet weight, powder weight, temperature, etc.
She is a deputy coroner these day.
That's got to be really gratifying to you. Congratulations.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ed Zern I believe said that a woman fishing or hunting is like a dog watching television.

laugh
good for you dad keep them out of the mall
Good deal.
Good job dad.... Had a talk with my nearly six year old daughter last week. She does want to continue to go kill deer with me. Says she'd like to do it to. But, really doesn't think we oughta shoot bunnies or momma deer with babies. Got some pretty cute cottontails around the place. Shot this little alfalfa fed whitetail doe last year when she was with me, then bonce bonce bonce, off went jr..... grin
Congratulations, and 2 more 2A supporters gathered.
Good times with your kiddos.
Congrats on raising 'em right. smile
I am happy to report my three students all passed their Hunter Safety exams tonight. Good things.
Originally Posted by bluefish
I am happy to report my three students all passed their Hunter Safety exams tonight. Good things.

Congratulations to all!!
Excellent. The one sounds like my wife. Will drop big game on the spot. No desire, however, to shoot small warm fuzzies or fowl.
© 24hourcampfire