Home
Posted By: memtb Judicial Watch - Hillary Clinton - 10/19/19

I don’t know how many of you follow Judicial Watch (Tom Fitton). They have been getting documents released for years pertaining to government corruption. He continues to dig up dirt on Hillary. We financially assist Judicial Watch, as they are doing great work for us.....America!

We follow Judicial Watch on Twitter. It’s also on Facebook or you can go to their website. He regularly has video updates on what they are doing and discusses documents they are getting released through the Freedom of Information Act! memtb

https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/1182740148200579072?s=20
She and her cohorts are a stain on America. American cannot, and will not, be GREAT until justice prevails.

Dont we already pay Congress to uphold the Rule of Law and punish the crooked?

....oh, right.

Its Nice work being done but no penalty phase. Meh. They dont fear exposure.
Consider it my patriotic duty to support Judicial Watch.
Originally Posted by WillARights

....oh, right.

Its Nice work being done'''''''''''''''''''' but no penalty phase''''''''''''''''''''. Meh. They dont fear exposure.
America will never be free of that b iotch until she's room temperature, even then her traitorous legacy will live on for posterity.
Originally Posted by WillARights

....oh, right.

Its Nice work being done but no penalty phase. Meh. They dont fear exposure.

Congress has no power to punish.

That is the responsibility of the a Justice Department.

The top two in the Justice Department, Barr and Wray are refusing to comply with JW’s FOIA requests and lawsuits.

These two are simply obstructing and suppressing everything that was done to President Trump and everything that is being done to President Trump. All the while persecuting General Flynn and now Rudy Giuliani.
Does anyone remember the older lawyer fellow who was occasionally a guest on Hannity or Tucker up until about 6 mo ago?

I think he was a member of Judicial Watch or the ACLJ team with Jay Sekulow.
I'm afraid the Swamp people on both sides in DC will not act as they should because many of them can't pass the same scrutiny.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I'm afraid the Swamp people on both sides in DC will not act as they should because many of them can't pass the same scrutiny.

That includes Barr, he was a member of the Bush Dynasty.
Judicial Watch is great!
[Linked Image from i723.photobucket.com][/URL][/img]

Image stolen from someone on here but still makes me smile.
No one can tough her and she knows it.
I've had the pleasure of working with Judicial Watch for the past year or so and while I can't get into details of what they're doing (in short, they are representing my legal foundation in a case to find out how foreign governments are controlling US universities), they definitely are the good guys. I wish they had more resources, though, because they could be doing so much more. They are, in essence, the conservative answer to the ACLU.
No one is untouchable. God gets them sooner or later. In this case I believe it will be satan. Been supporting Judicial Watch for while now.
Originally Posted by boatammo
Judicial Watch is great!

Yep
Originally Posted by boatammo
Judicial Watch is great!

I think you mean a God send...
Hoping she catches Cummingsitis
I do all I can to support Judicial Watch.
© 24hourcampfire