Home
Just came across on the weather channel.

Keep your heads down boys!!
They're saying a bunch of damage on the ground.

They say another one may be developing.
Must’ve missed Jerry World. 😬
Usually they form here over the Ranch and THEN head to Dallas.
Under a watch here in Tulsa until 3am.
CBS 11 - Live
Thunder and lightening, here 150 miles north of Tulsa.
Pouring rain too. Done haying, so IDGAF.
My forecast: "Variable clouds and windy with strong thunderstorms. Damaging winds, large hail and possibly a tornado with some storms. Low around 55F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 20 to 30 mph"

Apparently, according to radar, headed just East of me. I'm NE of Dallas along the Red River. But, there's another band of crap headed towards me from Decatur eek
Tornado watch until 5am here outside of Joplin. Maybe I’ll leave the bedroom window open to hear a siren from one of the local towns.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Under a watch here in SW MO. It's not even raining right now, but they are claiming it has potential.
I thought this was about the Cowboys victory.
Originally Posted by Morewood

LOL
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thanks for the chuckle.
Still storming here.
My niece is a nurse at a hospital in Dallas and apparently they had to evacuate some patients.
Stay safe everyone.

Don’t get them like you do here in Aus. Hard to comprehend when seeing the damage they do.
I hear rumbling to the north, watch out!
Wind woke me up a few minutes ago. Nothing serious, just gusting pretty good.

Hanco, has the rain hit you yet?

'
I see it coming on radar.

Still hot and muggy outside.

Looks to be 30 min to an hour away.
Hope you boys see nothing serious and stay safe. Got rough around DFW in the middle of the night!
y'all be safe.....
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Hope you boys see nothing serious and stay safe. Got rough around DFW in the middle of the night!

Saw that footage this morning...

Tore stuff up. Bet it looks worse after daylight..
Found a twitter post where a guy thinks that tornado tracked about 15 or 20 miles across the north Dallas area. Not confirmed by NWS as of yet. I guess we can have these twirlies just about any time of year. There was one that hit Garland the day after Christmas a couple years ago.

Glad it missed y’all Buddy!
That tornado in Garland missed our condo by 500 yards. We lived on the lake and could hear it. 26 December 2015. It was very hot when it formed up that evening. Travelled about 8 miles south of us dancing along a road bordered by really large new homes. It’d take a couple and miss a few and so on. Destroyed an apartment complex of about 250 units, hit a large freeway flyover killing several right there, and marched onward for another twenty plus miles dropping and rising. EF4 and absolute destruction. My dad had passed away on that same date in 1986, and I remember thinking uh-oh. Damn sure raise your pucker factor.
They were having a special on booze at the liquor store.. LOL
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Glad it missed y’all Buddy!

Me three, Neal. I know the odds are vastly in my favor, but even after having lived here for 22 years I still get spooked. Especially come April!
© 24hourcampfire