Home
I say Astros in 6 games.
It will be nice be able to watch some baseball on our TV. Just over the air here.
This will be a close series.
Will take the Nationals all 7 to get it done!
Nationals in 6.
I’m glad Harper is not on the team.
🖕🏻 Harper
Nats will win it all just to spite Bryce Harper. smile

Couldn't advance with him and his ego.
Originally Posted by hanco
I say Astros in 6 games.

I told my son the same when the Astros won the other night.
I’ve never watched the Nationals . They must be pretty good. You really never know in a 7 game series. It all depends on who gets hot. Hasbeen
Astros will sweep. Stros are regaled in full war armor and in a rhythm now. Nats have been idle for a week and sitting around drinking beer. All the momentum they built during the division and league series has been squandered. They are soft, and their under belly is exposed to the sharp spears of the Astros.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Astros will sweep. Stros are regaled in full war armor and in a rhythm now. Nats have been idle for a week and sitting around drinking beer. All the momentum they built during the division and league series has been squandered. They are soft, and their under belly is exposed to the sharp spears of the Astros.

I hope you are right

Anybody who knows anything about baseball knows any team can win it all. Except the Rangers. And other losers. Sheesh. wink

That said, the last several games have shown the Stros have a propensity for hitting line drives, flies and grounders directly at the opposing players (strangely it seems, when a team starts a game this way, it usually continues until the end, ergo the term about how the ball bounces). Homers were the rare but saving grace exception for the Stros.

Thankfully, in one game the Yanks couldnt catch the grounders and errored up. I doubt the Nats will be so benevolent.

I would recommend they start hitting the ball between or over the Nats. If they dont, they will be in trouble, and that's my take.

This ought to get the expurts spurting. grin
Jag . . . do you have a prediction for the record? My avitar shows the Astros jumping on the Nats and destroying them!
The Nats have a good team to get where they are. To do so takes a lot of fortitude.

The Astros have some unbelievable talent. But they are still lacking in offense somewhat.

I'm gonna say the Astros will win the Series again.

As to how many games... That's pretty unpredictable. But just out of the blue, I'll say it'll go 6 games.
Originally Posted by hatari

+1
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by hatari

+1

Nah, it was all about the Benjamins. Nats could have kept him in house had they wanted.
I say Astros in 6 games.

Just me - but don't care...
Jag . . . do you have a prediction for the record? My avitar shows the Astros jumping on the Nats and destroying them!

It's all about money. Make fans come to the games and watch on TV. I, not being a baseball genius who supports gun control, muzzy immigration, open borders, Piglosi, Zero and Hillary, and who has never watched a Nats game GUESS they will win it. grin
The Nats run is done

Houston will wip the snot out of them
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’ve never watched the Nationals . They must be pretty good. You really never know in a 7 game series. It all depends on who gets hot. Hasbeen

A lot of truth there...

I think the Astros will take it in 6. They have seasoned pros who still have fire in their gut.

I hope you are right

Me too!
Astros in 5
Anything can happen.....but, I’ll go Astros in 5! memtb
Depends on if the Nat's pitch to Altuve.......but if they pitch around him then they have Springer, Bregman, Correa, etc, etc. Astro's in 5.
© 24hourcampfire