Home
Posted By: centershot Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/21/19
Every time I hear a Democrat speak they state "All the Trump Lies". I'm not sure what they are taking about so Dems, here's your chance to list said lies. Please only list statements that have been Proven incorrect. No rumors, just facts.
"Your going to get sick of winning"

I haven't yet........
“I Know Hillary & I Think She’d Make a Great President.” 2008
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/21/19
Hillary is beautiful
My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!
Posted By: dale06 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/21/19
If you like your doctor, and health insurance, you can keep them.
Whoops, wait.....
Never mind.
Adam Schiff is a good and honorable man, a credit to his party.
Originally Posted by hanco
Hillary is beautiful

You are a sick puppy! sick

grin
Posted By: horse1 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/21/19
"You'd be in Jail".

No so much a lie, more of a yet unfulfilled promise.
A whole hour, and not one response from the Communists.
We will repeal and replace........
Originally Posted by lightning
A whole hour, and not one response from the Communists.

Truth eludes them.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Kinda hard without congress.

But he did the next best thing.
President Trump "lies" about something in almost every breath he takes. But they're little white lies. You know, "that dress doesn't make you look fat " lies and his peeps love him for it.

Much like Clinton (Bill, not the stupid whore.)
Originally Posted by ltppowell
President Trump "lies" about something in almost every breath he takes. But they're little white lies. You know, "that dress doesn't make you look fat " lies and his peeps love him for it.

Well put.
Amazing what you guys will do to convince yourselves. There are a whole pile of websites keeping track of Trumps lies. Why don't you start with the first one and explain how it is not a lie and then go on to the next one. At one lie justifcation per post, you will ad 10,000+ posts to your count. That should up your popularity substantially. Be a good project to keep you out of trouble for a while.
Posted By: JTman Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Amazing what you guys will do to convince yourselves. There are a whole pile of websites keeping track of Trumps lies. Why don't you start with the first one and explain how it is not a lie and then go on to the next one. At one lie justifcation per post, you will ad 10,000+ posts to your count. That should up your popularity substantially. Be a good project to keep you out of trouble for a while.

Funny you didn't add anything to the list Fuggtard. Post em up, maybe we can compare them to your messiah Obummer....
Trump lies....
Harder to find where he has lied,

Then it is to find where the media has spun his statements.

In other words, FAKE NEWS!
Trump, unlike many politicians, rarely lies about big things. But he does exaggerate on an almost daily basis. And the Leftist media constantly misrepresents what he says. The supposed lies that the Left talks about are a combination of the exaggerations and the misrepresentations that they then claim are lies.

And even folks that don't consider him their peeps, are so damn glad we have him instead of her.... Even with his strategical white lies..
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Trump, unlike many politicians, rarely lies about big things. But he does exaggerate on an almost daily basis. And the Leftist media constantly misrepresents what he says. The supposed lies that the Left talks about are a combination of the exaggerations and the misrepresentations that they then claim are lies.

Spot on.

Trump tried to.....RHINO's, most notably McCain refused to pass the necessary legislation.

Come on Leroy.....even you can see that this post is for you libturds to list some/all of the many thousands of lies you guys claim he said. So......have at it mother fuqer, start listing them or STFU!
Originally Posted by JTman

Funny you didn't add anything to the list Fuggtard. Post em up, maybe we can compare them to your messiah Obummer....

LeroyNothing has nothing. He's a useful idiot who gets all of his "thoughts' from his betters.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I haven't yet........

My first thought, but just got in from dove hunt. Great minds.....
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I haven't yet........

Any luck?
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
I can't recall any out right lies! But some of his statements crack me up! For example grab them by the pussy!
Posted By: nugget Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Trump don't lie,and anyone who says he does is a lying prick
Originally Posted by Heym06
I can't recall any out right lies! But some of his statements crack me up! For example grab them by the pussy!

Iirc, that was before he was POTUS. Have you never said anything stupid?

It's for sure Zero wouldnt have said puzzy. wink
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Still not one single taker.
The Dems have only a few predictable tactics. They'll claim the President lied, is a racist and a sexist - no matter who he is, if he's a Republican.

On the other hand, every Democrat really does lie - starting with the oath of office in which he lies about defending the Constitution.
Originally Posted by bowmanh

The problem is that they can't take a joke and have no sense of humor. So they take his jokes and spin them into something they aren't. Kinda like when he said, "Maybe the Russians can find the 30000 lost emails". That made their heads explode.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Umm...ugh.....uhhh........Stormy Daniels!!!

I haven't yet........

Any luck?

I got a good mess. 9. The cool weather has moved some of them south. I will probably try an old wheat pasture today rather than a dirt tank for cattle.
Stormy Daniels later came out and said she lied. She was paid to lie about Trump. Of course it didn't make national news. Otherwise the dems would have kept at it.
Not one single taker on this "list of lies".

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn!

In the last two years the average working American has seen a pay increase of $5,000 per year. That compares with $975 for all EIGHT YEARS of Obama and about $500 for the eight years under Bush.

Oh yes. The Trump tax changes added $2,000. So we're $7,000 per year better off.

So, if Trump "lying," bothers you, take your $7,000 and sent it to Cuba, dipshit. I just sent $1,000 of mine to the Trump campaign.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn!

In the last two years the average working American has seen a pay increase of $5,000 per year. That compares with $975 for all EIGHT YEARS of Obama and about $500 for the eight years under Bush.

Oh yes. The Trump tax changes added $2,000. So we're $7,000 per year better off.

So, if Trump "lying," bothers you, take your $7,000 and sent it to Cuba, dipshit. I just sent $1,000 of mine to the Trump campaign.

Where did you get that fake news from?? You can google income growth very easily and see thats jjst a flat out lie hahaha
The Social Security Admin shows the average personal income in 2017 was.... $48,215.57

Now... using your fake news, that means in 2019 it would be $58,215.57....

Drum roll.......

$47,060.00
I did google income growth. Only CNN polls show poor income growth.
Originally Posted by poboy
I did google income growth. Only CNN polls show poor income growth.

Lol... sheeples...

Polls??

There is hard data... its recorded by the feds, even your state... its called income taxes.
Average income take home is up $7000 under Trump. Read and weep, commies.

https://www.heritage.org/markets-an...ss-incomes-surging-thanks-trump-policies
Better yet, show me a dhim that doesn't lie..

I'll wait.. (NOT)
Hard data produced by Trumps ran govt

VS

Right wing media

Hhmmmm reality versus what you want to hear...

I want more income, I love money.... but I also dont like being a brainless moron that is led like a lemming.... think for yourself, the hard data is readily available on the websites of the government agencies that oversee the collection of it...
“This data was compiled by the statisticians at Sentier Research”

VS

Right wing media

I want more income, I love money.... but I also dont like being a brainless moron that is led like a lemming.... think for yourself, the hard data is readily available on the websites of the government agencies that oversee the collection of it...

Right wing media. Hahaha. Now we know you're a nutjob.

If Trump ran the govt all your lying commie heros would be in GITMO.

PS. You can count to 5 if you use your thumb.

Typical Dem misdirect. I ask for specific confirmed lies not general statements. List them out, maybe it will be enough to sway me in the next election. Doubtful, but lets see.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Adam Schiff is a good and honorable man, a credit to his party.

Yeah, he's good at sarcasm! lol
I will lower your health care premiums by $2000 (if you die).
Benghazi was about a youtube video.

That private email server was only for recipes and yoga.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. (You know, you have to tell those idiots lies if you want it to get passed).

I'm the smartest person in the room, always.

Oh wait, sorry, those were democrat lies.
Everyone lies !
Tell Putin I can cut the number of missiles aimed at Russia, bend the US over for him an suck his cork after my reelection (which I know is a sure thing because of a few Soros voting machines strategically placed in a couple of Fl and Indiana counties).
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Better yet, show me a dhim that doesn't lie..

I'll wait.. (NOT)

Ted Kennedy hasn't told a lie in 10 years! Been sober all that time as well. grin
7mm
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Everyone lies !

All lie except for Him, but some people live their lives lying. They are called dimocraps.

Elijah didnt really want to hang around to see theft of govt stimulus money for his districts exposed.

VS

Right wing media

Hey Dinkus... heres some more facts... i know they are hard to swallow being as slow as you are...

Stephen Moore, who wrote that piece... he works for
Murdoch News Corporation...

Stop being steered/told whats right..... simply looking into something will inform you whats right.. being told what is right means your uninformed, which all of your regular outspoken posts more than prove. Any jackass with a mouse can copy and paste your stupid articles you post, it certainly doesnt make you an expert on the subject matter, obviously hahaha
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The Dems have only a few predictable tactics. They'll claim the President lied, is a racist and a sexist - no matter who he is, if he's a Republican.

On the other hand, every Democrat really does lie - starting with the oath of office in which he lies about defending the Constitution.

The left reads the constitution the way Schiff read the transcript. The way they want it to read not as it is written.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Stormy Daniels later came out and said she lied. She was paid to lie about Trump. Of course it didn't make national news. Otherwise the dems would have kept at it.

ok then...um..errr....Kurds...
Murdoch News is being run by the progressive kids taking Fox down the MSM road, dumbass.

5000 in increased income plus 2000 average tax deduction equals $7000, since I know you cant add.

Ok. If you're so smart tell me why China and Japan haven't followed Zeros open borders and muzzie immigration policies to benefit them? How have they benefitted the US? Why isn't Saudi Arabia taking in African muzzies as we and western Europe do?

We are waiting.

VS

Right wing media

Hey Dinkus... heres some more facts... i know they are hard to swallow being as slow as you are...

Stephen Moore, who wrote that piece... he works for
Murdoch News Corporation...

Stop being steered/told whats right..... simply looking into something will inform you whats right.. being told what is right means your uninformed, which all of your regular outspoken posts more than prove. Any jackass with a mouse can copy and paste your stupid articles you post, it certainly doesnt make you an expert on the subject matter, obviously hahaha

Oh ye of little posts, please share with the group that which makes you the expert.
Murdoch News is being run by the progressive kids taking Fox down the MSM road, dumbass.

5000 in increased income plus 2000 average tax deduction equals $7000, since I know you cant add.

Ok. If you're so smart tell me why China and Japan haven't followed Zeros open borders and muzzie immigration policies to benefit them? How have they benefitted the US? Why isn't Saudi Arabia taking in African muzzies as we and western Europe do?

We are waiting.

We are waiting.

So wait... now your saying your using information from a left wing media group like MSM? I know you said Im the dumbass... but it would go against the Heritage Foundation as they are a group aimed at pushing conservative policies... so which is it? Whats your narrative now?? your all over the place...
You're still the dumbass. You can enunciate why you support muzzy immigration or open borders. grin
You're still the dumbass. You can enunciate why you support muzzy immigration or open borders. grin

As expected... a very educated response, you wear the crown proudly, carryon son.
Posted By: IDK Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19

As expected... a very educated response, you wear the crown proudly, carryon son.

THE only goal of this post, as well as most like it, is to get someone to step up to be a target........they really could care less if Trump lies. Facts, character, integrity and so on really doesn't matter in this world we are living in. It's like our country's deficit.......$10T, $20T, $23T what's the difference as long as someone else has to pay.
So list some lies and see.

Ejp, the fire guys are smarter than your lieberal buds and see through your bs.

They also just learned you are too stupid to be able to explain and support the positions your heros push and they also just realized you're too lowlife and sorry to admit you cant logically defend your position or that of your commie politicians.
Still not one single taker on list of Trump's lies.
Originally Posted by TN_Chooter

THE only goal of this post, as well as most like it, is to get someone to step up to be a target........they really could care less if Trump lies. Facts, character, integrity and so on really doesn't matter in this world we are living in. It's like our country's deficit.......$10T, $20T, $23T what's the difference as long as someone else has to pay.

Well Sir, the post was created because every time I hear a Democrat talk, they through in the phrase "All the Trump Lies". I just wanted to hear what lies these people are talking about and if they have been confirmed. I will decide if I give a damn or not. So far in 7 pages I have yet to see a single example.
Posted By: IDK Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19
Let's just start with the one that really matters:

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Wasn't a lie, Try again.
Still nothing specific, just really vague allusion.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19

You have proven to be a cancer on this site. Keep up the hard work.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...de-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

And its laws. As zero did with the laws enacted by a duly elected Congress and signed by a POTUS about legal immigration he usurped. Like Zero getting the govt to illegaly require people to buy health insurance. Like he did inviting kids in from S and Central America then sending planes to bring their parents up at our expense. Like in running guns to his ISIS buds trying to topple Syria through Benghazi and then giving the order to stand down and allow the Ambassador there to be murdered to keep him from talking. Like zero gave the orders to weaponize govt depts weaponized against the American people he swore to serve and against a US civilian running for the presidency. I guess you missed Clapper saying he gave the orders.

You worthless, lying POS.
Originally Posted by Toddly

Mike's already proven himself to be a traitorous liar and Commie troll.

I wonder if his business gets any govt contracts, subsidies, or mandated Obamacare tax dollars?
I never understood how the Uranium One cluster-[bleep] was to US benefit.

Washington Post, huh. This wall and gate we are fixing to go through to chk irrigation pumps on the Rio werent here 1 yr ago.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

South side of the wall from up the river.

Driving on top of the wall. It looks like a berm from the north side.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I wonder if his business gets any govt contracts, subsidies, or mandated Obamacare tax dollars?

You mean like the $876 billion taxpayer dollars Zero took from his constituents he promised to serve to rebuild Americas dilapidated dams and bridges and water supply and sewage plants?
The money that disappeared into dimocrap supporting businesses like tesla and facebook and google and failed solar companies and....and buy him a $14 million pad on Cape Cod after 8 years of a $435,000 paycheck?
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/22/19

Obviously the American people are not ready for someone as pure as the wind driven snow like Ted Cruz.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You mean like the $876 billion taxpayer dollars Zero took from his constituents he promised to serve to rebuild Americas dilapidated dams and bridges and water supply and sewage plants?
The money that disappeared into dimocrap supporting businesses like tesla and facebook and google and failed solar companies and....and buy him a $14 million pad on Cape Cod after 8 years of a $435,000 paycheck?

Kinda like that.

Some people own businesses that feed off that tax generated money.
$14 million pad on Cape Cod after 8 years of a $435,000 paycheck?

Down "Payment" Bro........
So list some lies and see.

Ejp, the fire guys are smarter than your lieberal buds and see through your bs.

They also just learned you are too stupid to be able to explain and support the positions your heros push and they also just realized you're too lowlife and sorry to admit you cant logically defend your position or that of your commie politicians.

Jag - your mistaken bud... im not a liberal. Im just not a stupid old man who’s obsessed with politics like you and posts ridiculous articles that are clearly extremely biased...

Its okay you enjoy circle jerks with your own kind, all phags do...
Trump speaks business hyperbolese. I love it.

It is diametrically opposite the deep scummy, word parsing, back stabbing, leftist, lawyeresque obummerian klintonian endemic brand of deceit.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump speaks business hyperbolese. I love it.

It is diametrically opposite the deep scummy, word parsing, back stabbing, leftist, lawyeresque obummerian klintonian endemic brand of deceit.

Thats what they dont get Old Trapper. Make their heads explode.
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/23/19
Not one single Trump lie listed. Every day, all day, it's "Trump lies"
Seems nobody can name one.
Originally Posted by poboy
Not one single Trump lie listed. Every day, all day, it's "Trump lies"
Seems nobody can name one.

Substantiated anyways........
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/23/19
Nothing specific, just broad, vague "Trump lies!!".
easy for the left to claim Trump lies, they only believe and speak lies, so anything true seems a lie to them.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/23/19

I often said he was the most successful thief in American history because of THIS ^^^^^^

The jobs that people lost in companies like Solyndra ain't coming back - that s for sure- but somehow re-election funds found a home.
The thread title is sort of backwards, it would be a long list of lies about trump, but what fun would that be??
Posted By: bugs4 Re: Trump Lies - List Them Here - 10/23/19
He seriously underestimated his ability to grow the economy & create actual jobs (for those who really want to work). He failed to mention the fact that competition for workers would force wages up, especially among the middle class. Dammit, if he had been truthful, we could all have voted for Hillary and be limping along like we did for 8 years under Obama.
© 24hourcampfire