Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-because-it-would-implicate-john-mccain/

Lindsey Graham could destroy the Democrats’ entire Ukrainian narrative with one public hearing!
What is Lindsey Graham waiting for? Who is he protecting?

On Tuesday Rush Limbaugh made a suggestion to why Lindsey is not acting.
It may be because the answers will lead to his buddy the late Senator John McCain.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rrative-but-he-refuses-to-act-why-video/
Originally Posted by steve4102

It may be because the answers will lead to his buddy the late Senator John McCain.

Too fucking bad.
Lindsey Graham is owned. He talks up Trump quite a bit on many issues. But when it comes to America's foreign policy in the Middle East, he dances with who brung him.

I'll leave it to you to determine who owns him.
Well he's dead. Would he care?
Many would like to know who owns him.

Keith
Lindsey Graham says no group owns America,...and says that anybody who is against illegal immigration is a bigot and needs to shut up. He's also a fan of Ted Kennedy.

Leopards don't change their damn spots. Don't allow Lindsey Graham's occasional pro Trump blather make you forget who he really is.

"Don't allow Lindsey Graham's occasional pro Trump blather make you forget who he really is."

Swamp Dweller....once and always!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lindsey Graham is owned. He talks up Trump quite a bit on many issues. But when it comes to America's foreign policy in the Middle East, he dances with who brung him.

Help us out.
IMC??
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Help us out.

People can't be told. They either figure it out or they don't,...and instead they clamor for Ben Shapiro to run for President.
Originally Posted by tzone
Well he's dead. Would he care?

But he was suuuuuuuuch a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat man & war heeeeeeerow, don'tchaknow, have to protect his legacy.................puke, vomit, etc.

MM
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Help us out.

People can't be told. They either figure it out or they don't,...and instead they clamor for Ben Shapiro to run for President.

There's a "hint" there.
Fugg McCain!
It would probably implicate quite a few still kicking in DC, also.
© 24hourcampfire