Home
Posted By: okie GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Attempts to hear testimony of a Pentagon official by GOP members of the House ON the Armed Services Committee were denied to by the closed door tactics of the lynch mob Dems. Upon entering Adam Schiff reportedly whisked the person testifying away from the proceedings..... more here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...kraine-expert/ar-AAJdUKC?ocid=spartandhp

Time to help these guys storm the castle yet? Who's up for a road trip?
Posted By: okie Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
They were also "threatened" with ethics violations if this persists....this must end...
Posted By: Raeford Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
"ethics violations"

WAFJ
Posted By: luv2safari Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
We need 63,000,000 of us to storm DC and ...
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Oh big whoop.

Lemme know when they grow some balls.

Rush just spoke about this.

Finally some Repubs who have shown some courage.
Posted By: Raeford Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Gaetz[FL] is gonna have Schiff all in a tizzy if this keeps up. grin
Posted By: RickyD Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by okie
Attempts to hear testimony of a Pentagon official by GOP members of the House ON the Armed Services Committee were denied to by the closed door tactics of the lynch mob Dems. Upon entering Adam Schiff reportedly whisked the person testifying away from the proceedings..... more here

Microsoft news is the devil.
Posted By: RickyD Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by luv2safari

We'd only need 10% of that to make all the changes needed.
Posted By: rte Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Could you imagine the chaos created by 6 million people arriving in Washington D.C simultaneously?
Posted By: okie Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Oh big whoop.

Lemme know when they grow some balls.

Drive to OK and I will drive get you the rest of the way to DC... Bring YOUR balls....
Posted By: AB2506 Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
2 thirds of the readers who answered the MSN Poll at the bottom of the page think it is OK to hold the sessions behind closed doors.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by RickyD

We'd only need 10% of that to make all the changes needed.

III%
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by AB2506
2 thirds of the readers who answered the MSN Poll at the bottom of the page think it is OK to hold the sessions behind closed doors.

Well, no, they think it's okay for democrats to exclude republicans. They do not think it's okay for republicans to exclude democrats. I'll bet over 50% of them would say it's okay for officials to break laws in their effort to bring trump down.
Posted By: pal Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by RickyD
...Microsoft news is the devil.

This.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
theatre for the masses
Posted By: Squidge Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear
theatre for the masses

Yep! Lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/dm1qbm/megathread_house_republicans_disrupt_closed/

The group alleges that they are being shut out of the impeachment process, but there are Republicans on the three panels conducting the investigation — the House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs Committees — that are present and able to ask questions at every hearing.

The Republicans walked into the hearing room with their electronics, which is prohibited in the space, known as a SCIF -- a sensitive compartmented information facility -- because it's a secure room used for discussing and handling classified information.

One of the comments:
Gaetz f*cking flaunted the fact that he was tweeting from inside this secure location, and then tried to cover it up in a reply by claiming it was posted by his staff.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/23/19
I bet it looked a lot like the closing scene in "Blazing Saddles".
Pure theater to keep the peasants happy.
Posted By: 86thecat Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/24/19
Panem et circenses
Posted By: okie Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/24/19
Sounds to me like they had more balls than most here. Surely some of you defeatist bastards get tired of looking at the loser in the mirror every morning. If so do something about it....
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/24/19
Originally Posted by rte
Could you imagine the chaos created by 6 million people arriving in Washington D.C simultaneously?

Not as much as I can if 63,000,000 showed up. 😉
Posted By: poboy Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/24/19
A bunch of guys calmly walked down some stairs. It was utter chaos, I tell you.
Media doesn't know what "storm" is......yet.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Well, no, they think it's okay for democrats to exclude republicans. They do not think it's okay for republicans to exclude democrats. I'll bet over 50% of them would say it's okay for officials to break laws in their effort to bring trump down.

Thats why polls BS. People , especially if they are making a effort to answer an online poll will provide an answer to the question they
want to be asked not the question really asked. Polls are useless POS.
Originally Posted by poboy

That capital building is a rough place. LOL.
Posted By: dassa Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by poboy

It was a MOB, a MOB I tell you!
I wonder if France would loan us a guillotine for a while? About the time the second or third dummycrap head rolled down the capitol steps, I'll bet the rest of them would shape up! Bitchlosi and Chuckie Bloomer would be a good starting place, for instance!
Posted By: fburgtx Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
It’s only been 9-10 years, but some of you forget how much the “Tea Party” was scaring the Dems and the Media. The GOP FINALLY had some folks willing to show up and protest and raise hell.

The GOP used them to their advantage in 2010, then promptly crapped all over them and tossed them aside, as “Right Wing Wingnuts”...

The RINO’s didn’t want their chances pf sitting on the BOD of Fortune 500 companies, and invitations to DC cocktail parties, ruined.
Posted By: djs Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19

I wonder why these GOP representatives "stormed the castle", other than creating a circus. Over 40 GOP representatives are currently members of the interested committees and are permitted into the hearings and question witnesses. They fully participate in the investigation.

My concern is that they violated regulations by carrying cell phones and perhaps other electronic devices into the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility). All electronic devices are banned from all SCIF's worldwide to prevent compromising classified information. Now, the room will need to be checked and cleaned of any possible security breeches - a not inexpensive proposition.
Posted By: djs Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Huhhh.....? All Republican members of the committees (40+) fully participate in the committee hearings; they are not excluded and can question any witness.

With hot tar and feathers.
Posted By: Paddler Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19

That's because the House rules say they can. The Republicans who stormed the SCIF were breaking House rules and were committing ethics violations.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by Paddler

That's because the House rules say they can. The Republicans who stormed the SCIF were breaking House rules and were committing ethics violations.
......................................The impeachment inquiry,,,IS VOID OF DUE PROCESS and as such is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL you ignorant of the law HYPOCRITE CLOWN!....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by fburgtx
It’s only been 9-10 years, but some of you forget how much the “Tea Party” was scaring the Dems and the Media. The GOP FINALLY had some folks willing to show up and protest and raise hell.

The GOP used them to their advantage in 2010, then promptly crapped all over them and tossed them aside, as “Right Wing Wingnuts”...

The RINO’s didn’t want their chances pf sitting on the BOD of Fortune 500 companies, and invitations to DC cocktail parties, ruined.

This
Originally Posted by djs

I wonder why these GOP representatives "stormed the castle", other than creating a circus. Over 40 GOP representatives are currently members of the interested committees and are permitted into the hearings and question witnesses. They fully participate in the investigation.

My concern is that they violated regulations by carrying cell phones and perhaps other electronic devices into the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility). All electronic devices are banned from all SCIF's worldwide to prevent compromising classified information. Now, the room will need to be checked and cleaned of any possible security breeches - a not inexpensive proposition.

What were you concerned about when Zero gave Vlad a promise under the table and then let him take the Crimea?
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: GOP storms the castle - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by djs

..........Excuse ME?......The GOP committee members have all been excluded from the impeachment inquiry closed door proceedings......Yes! Under the impeachment process, they are SUPPOSED to be allowed in to examine the evidence, transcripts, cross examine witnesses, and allow legal representation for the POTUS!.....That is due process...........This impeachment inquiry is a lawless JOKE!
Originally Posted by djs

I dont remember you being concerned when Hillary was selling our nations secrets to China from an unsecured server she made available to them. Oh, i forgot. She said she was hacked.

Please forgive. I had forgotten that.

I think when it becomes public knowledge she will be really hacked.

She may get so hacked she joins Elijah.
© 24hourcampfire