Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
LeBron James slammed for walking off court during national anthem after screaming 'let's go' at NBA season-opener

James was seen leaving the court as the anthem played ahead of the Lakers' opener against the Clippers

By Kunal Dey
Updated On : 11:43 PST, Oct 24, 2019

LeBron James appeared to disrespect the national anthem as he walked across the court shouting at the crowd when the Star-Spangled Banner played during NBA's season-opener on Tuesday, October 22.

While the rest of his team stood still, James was seen leaving the court as the anthem played ahead of the Lakers' opener against the Clippers. The four-time MVP shouted "let's go!" while unzipping his sweat jacket and later taking a seat on the sidelines, Breitbart reports.

This comes just a week after James called Hong Kong protesters "uneducated" for protesting their opposition to China's tightening grip over the special administrative region.

Several observers ridiculed James for his support of China, which is notorious for its human rights abuses.

Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri slammed James for his remarks amid the league's ongoing controversy with China.

Meanwhile, fellow NBA star Enes Kanter also criticized James for going against Hong Kong's pro-democracy movement.

Furthermore, several citizens in Hong Kong took to the streets after James' comments and burned his jerseys and merchandise in protest.

Meanwhile, several netizens demanded James show more respect to the national anthem, while some quipped he would have been more respectful of the Chinese anthem.

VIDEO
Just what to expect.

Nothing new from someone trying to be relevant.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
He is an incredibly annoying person.

Kinda funny when he tries to talk educated.
You can take the boy out of the hood- - - - -you just can't take the hood out of the boy! Thugball sucks!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Just another one-note horn that sees the end coming and wants to stay in the public eye when he leaves b-ball.

Wants to be respected for his mind. Good luck with that! Barkley made the jump because he's smart and funny, and tells it like he sees it. Don't see any of that from Leboob.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
he is an example of what is wrong with pro sports.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
There is no positive correlation between throwing a ball through a ring and being intelligent, wise or moral.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Kinda like Kaepernick in that when he has no game anymore he replaces it with antics.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
If only I could be so oppressed as Mr James is in the USA.

No wonder he won’t respect the anthem, he has no opportunity here.

Let’s export the bastard to China so he can get educated.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

If there was no NBA, he’d be just another thug on the street.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
He came right out of high school to the NBA. He was handed millions for playing a meaningless game in a make believe world. He has no clue as to what the real world is. Can you expect anything better?
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Hotrod Lincoln: I must correct your statement!
Correctly stated it goes like this: "You can take the negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro"!
This holds true with way more than 50% of the current crop of negro's in our country.
And that is sad because there are many fine black folks in America.
Behavior like the dimwitted athlete named lebron just makes it harder for so many black American citizens.
Personally I think he is an incurable asswhole.
He should be ashamed of himself but he is to full of hate and racism that conducting himself like a man is not possible.
Sad in a way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Morewood Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
He was drafted right out of high school IIRC. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I quit following the NBA 15 years ago. Fug em.
NBA went to hell after Michael Jordon retired. He was probably the last smart ni@@er to play that had any talent.
Posted By: EdM Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Truly a bad dude.

https://moneyinc.com/lebron-james-five-humongous-charitable-donations/
Posted By: tdbob Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
If it wasn't for basketball, he'd be a dropout.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
I’d like to see that uneducated, overgrown monkey throw his bullshit around and disrespect the Chinese National anthem like that were he a subject of China......alas he isn’t though, he’s an ignorant useless ass that gets away with his disrespect BECAUSE he’s an American and being an ignorant ass is protected, even celebrated anymore.
Posted By: las Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hotrod Lincoln: I must correct your statement!
Correctly stated it goes like this: "You can take the negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro"!
This holds true with way more than 50% of the current crop of negro's in our country.
And that is sad because there are many fine black folks in America.
Behavior like the dimwitted athlete named lebron just makes it harder for so many black American citizens.
Personally I think he is an incurable asswhole.
He should be ashamed of himself but he is to full of hate and racism that conducting himself like a man is not possible.
Sad in a way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

+1
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Kinda like Kaepernick in that when he has no game anymore he replaces it with antics.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by SamOlson

If there was no NBA, he’d be just another thug on the street.

Yes, if not for the Negro Basketball Association, he'd be just another Negro.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
NBA went to hell after Michael Jordon retired. He was probably the last smart ni@@er to play that had any talent.

Ya, I don't know about that.
Posted By: hanco Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
I don’t watch thugball or football

Giving out of an abundance doesn't make you a good guy. He picked money (for him) over freedom (for others)! And disrespected the National Anthem. He gets no respect from me!
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by Morewood
He was drafted right out of high school IIRC. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I quit following the NBA 15 years ago. Fug em.

Same here, only it was 25 yrs. ago.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19

Pablo Escobar dumped millions into his childhood community also.
Posted By: bugs4 Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
I feel sorry for Lebron James. He is just a simple-minded athlete who isn't sharp enough to realize that he is being manipulated by the Left. The poor guy is a pawn and doesnt even know it.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Giving out of an abundance doesn't make you a good guy. He picked money (for him) over freedom (for others)! And disrespected the National Anthem. He gets no respect from me!

Seems he may be a hypocrite??

Well I wish the guy some maturity and wisdom as it appears he’s completely bereft of it. A high school kid that then plays a game for 15-16 years, and now thinks he is a philosopher and a social theorist.

A quote usually accorded Lincoln — it’s better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt — pretty well sums it up.
Posted By: hanco Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/25/19
He is full of himself, like anyone besides a bunch of dindus cares a thing about what he has to say.
Lebron james went straight to the NBA from high school, not because he was ready for the NBA, but because he was not smart enough to pass college classes. He also at one time wore glasses with plain glass lenses thinking it would make him look smarter. Didn't work.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Lebron james went straight to the NBA from high school, not because he was ready for the NBA, but because he was not smart enough to pass college classes. He also at one time wore glasses with plain glass lenses thinking it would make him look smarter. Didn't work.

IF and that’s a big ole IF, he even graduated HS, I’d be shocked.
If this is the best basketball had to offer, it is small wonder that I prefer watching westerns.
I quit watching the NBA a few years after James dirt bag came in...it was odvious he was groomed to be the next superstar..compleatly fabricated.. He's no magic or Larry...for that matter John Stockton could and would eat his lunch..probably still to this day..
Posted By: rte Re: Lebron James is a punk - 10/26/19

He may not be bright but he's smart enough to know who pays him.lol.
© 24hourcampfire