Home
During Trumps Q&A about the hit American SOF brought to Baghdadi last night. Trump said the pilots of 8 helicopters flew a total of 3 hours to the target compound and back dropping off our debt collectors on this shïtheads door step, then taking our hitters back safely to base.

The Donald said he was told during the mission the flying would likely be the most dangerous part of the mission due to flying low over heavy hostilities.

The Night Stalkers are some serious chauffeurs, who will deliver the pain to ass-holes anywhere!

Amen!

😎
Amen
Amen
Abso-friggin-lutely Amen!
I would NOT reveal the unit name. It invites reprisals to the families and home base.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I would NOT reveal the unit name. It invites reprisals to the families and home base.

This, no one needs to have any details. The good guys know who they are and don't want or need accolades outside of their peer group. Great work though.

mike r

Relax and give an Amen for gods sake...The Units name is and has been all over the news for years....Kinda like saying don’t talk about any Seal Team. SMH 🙄😎

I guess when you're C&C...

Amen!
Congrats on them. Clarksville, is the home of 160th.

I've mentioned that before but the Billingites don't even know what the 101st is.
Flying and indirect fire make a guy feel pretty vulnerable. The pilots have the lives of every single guy in their hands.

A big congratulations and thank you to the whole crew who put this together. Not only the shooters and pilots, but every single member of their support element. People do not realize the serious amount of people it takes to support even a small group of shooters. People always think of intel and all the movie stuff, but the fact of the matter is that you need everything from basic living accommodations, transportation, sanitation, food, etc. The guys and gals who make sure you have clean drinking water and hot showers are pretty darn important, as well as to guy who makes sure you actually have an internet connection.

They all deserve a Kudos from those of us who are thankful to live where we do.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Flying and indirect fire make a guy feel pretty vulnerable. The pilots have the lives of every single guy in their hands.

A big congratulations and thank you to the whole crew who put this together. Not only the shooters and pilots, but every single member of their support element. People do not realize the serious amount of people it takes to support even a small group of shooters. People always think of intel and all the movie stuff, but the fact of the matter is that you need everything from basic living accommodations, transportation, sanitation, food, etc. The guys and gals who make sure you have clean drinking water and hot showers are pretty darn important, as well as to guy who makes sure you actually have an internet connection.

Big Amen to all involved who support the men and women who bring the big hurt for us, and the world. 😎

This. Well said.

A big thank you from Oklahoma.
There are still lots of good folks in the world. Those who put their lives on the line are some of the best. We are lucky to have them. Thanks to everyone involved.
Hell of a thing.
Warriors to the core.
Congratulations to all of them for a job well done.

Funny story, Fox News just reported a quote from Piglosi in which she was really pissed that the Russians got previous notice but the Democrats didn't. laugh
Originally Posted by slumlord
Congrats on them. Clarksville, is the home of 160th.

I've mentioned that before but the Billingites don't even know what the 101st is.

Slumy,
The guy who took out Bin Laden was a Butteite... not Billings but close...;)
A loud AMEN from the back pew, as well as heart-felt thanks.
Yes Sir

Night Stalkers don’t quit.
Outstanding. Thanks to all who serve and to those who support them.
It takes some major cojones to fly a chopper into direct enemy fire. There’s no secret as to where the Pilot is on those things. Those folks must have ice in their veins. God bless em!
Originally Posted by 603Country
It takes some major cojones to fly a chopper into direct enemy fire. There’s no secret as to where the Pilot is on those things. Those folks must have ice in their veins. God bless em!

And, sitting on a set of huge brass balls....Maybe, a golden pussy, too - not sure about that. They are incredible! 😎
Grateful for our warriors!

Amen that the pos is dead!
Originally Posted by IZH27
Night Stalkers don’t quit.

Six guns don't miss.
When me and renegade drive passed Sabre Heliport on the way to 9bravo or TA- 21, we're not supposed to look to the left at the end of the parking lot at all those black tarped little birds and connex boxes. Wink*
AMEN!

Despite the troubles and division that plague this nation our warriors are unarguably the BEST in the history of the world.

God bless them and all those that risk their lives to keep evil away from our doorstep.
This is what Toby Keith? referred to when he sang

We’ll put a boot in your ass...
I hope that boot hurt! A lot!!
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

What branch did the shooting? ( I have been out most of the day)
Originally Posted by viking
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

Heard Delta Force.
If any of those warriors are listening, you are ALL bad-ass and very much appreciated! Thank you!
That was Hunter1960's old unit, I believe.

All those guys and girls are doing a job I cannot.
God bless them all.
I am grateful when we sleep at night that we have people standing watch and carrying wraith to those that wish us harm. I am also grateful to live in the greatest nation on earth. Thank you all, Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines, and Coast Guard! Salute
Sorry double posted
No personnel were lost in the operation, while a large number of Baghdadi’s fighters and companions were killed with him. He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way. The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering or being shot and killed. Eleven young children were moved out of the house and are uninjured. The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, and he had dragged three of his young children with him. They were led to certain death.

He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down. He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children. His body was mutilated by the blast. The tunnel had caved in on it, in addition. But test results gave certain immediate and totally positive identification. It was him.

-PDJT

hell yes
I love this guy. And big thank you to the brave people in the finest fighting force in the world that pulled this off to take down this killer and torturer.
Dominator Aviation Inc. for the win!
Originally Posted by Beaver10
During Trumps Q&A about the hit American SOF brought to Baghdadi last night. Trump said the pilots of 8 helicopters flew a total of 3 hours to the target compound and back dropping off our debt collectors on this shïtheads door step, then taking our hitters back safely to base.

The Donald said he was told during the mission the flying would likely be the most dangerous part of the mission due to flying low over heavy hostilities.

The Night Stalkers are some serious chauffeurs, who will deliver the pain to ass-holes anywhere!

Amen!

😎

I know the MH-60's have the ability to carry extra fuel inside and on winglets but I have to wonder if there had to be a FARP (forward area refueling point) set up somewhere in the middle of no where so they could refuel. Putting on the extra fuel and winglets would of sent the birds up and over max carrying capacity and limited the number of fully loaded PAX. If they took MH-47's they can carry more fuel and PAX but would it be enough to make the flight in and back out. But, I just have to wonder if there were a dozen un-named guys standing by some fuel blisters in the middle of no where just waiting and hoping no one discovered them out there or if the Americans got permission to set up a FARP in Russian or Syrian battle ground space.

kwg
Originally Posted by Sycamore
That was Hunter1960's old unit, I believe.

Correct.

kwg
Amen and nice work to all involved!!
Outstanding! Hopefully, everyone returned home safely.

Thank you all for your service!
Originally Posted by ironbender
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

Heard Delta Force.

DF [the common term] are part of USSOCOM, JSOC, and ASOC
proper initial designation was; 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D).
but over the yrs there have been subsequent changes to their official title like;
CAG and ACE( as part of Fort Bragg AOSA) ..they are also known as TFG and The Unit.
and their official title is subject change without notice...but are an SMU assigned to JSOC.
JSOC is part of USSOCOM, and is tasked with the responsibility of SMUs.. some of which
from the army, navy and airforce are disclosed and a number which remain clandestine.

btw: none of the above is giving any vital info away that would cause risk to members or their family.

. But test results gave certain immediate and totally positive identification. It was him.

Oddly, they also showed that he was 1/1024th American Indian.

Well said.
Originally Posted by RufusG
. But test results gave certain immediate and totally positive identification. It was him.

Would he have been eligible for cheese?

Amen. glad that SOB is dead.
These men have ice water in their veins. They never cease to amaze me and make me feel pride for our country.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Grim reapers of the dark nights, true badasses!

God Bless all the Warriors that made this possible.
Amen!!!!!!!!

A big congratulations and thank you to the whole crew who put this together. Not only the shooters and pilots,
but every single member of their support element. People do not realize the serious amount of people ....

indeed, without the combined vital efforts and assistance from a list of nations (and non-nations like the Kurds) over many months
it would not have been possible.

something that Trump has very much acknowledged.

Kurds, Syria, Russia, Turkey, Jordan and you can bet UK , France, Dutch, Germany, etc offered assistance
as result of their own military force presence and intel gathering in Syria.

the rather effective interrogation methods employed by the likes of the Kurds and Jordan, are something
the west cannot be known to be doing themselves...but they can purchase or provide incentives that
any valuable information obtained will be shared.

Awesome!
My son was a night stalker for 7-8 years...they are a pretty squared away bunch...if it needs done .....it's done...
He is also a member here...
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
My son was a night stalker for 7-8 years...they are a pretty squared away bunch...if it needs done .....it's done...

Your son is an absolute flying genius and total badass of the night...😎🇺🇸
Thank you for doing what needed to be done.

Originally Posted by rainierrifleco

Was he stationed out here with the 4th?
I used to have a maintenance contracts with several on their homes. Not all were/are pilots.

There's a whole lotta support personnel that are part of that unit too. So give them credit as well.

160th flew for the Battle of Mogadishu, but everyone on here knows that.
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by ironbender
So yeah a big hoo-rah.

Heard Delta Force.

DF [the common term] are part of USSOCOM, JSOC, and ASOC
proper initial designation was; 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1st SFOD-D).
but over the yrs there have been subsequent changes to their official title like;
CAG and ACE( as part of Fort Bragg AOSA) ..they are also known as TFG and The Unit.
and their official title is subject change without notice...but are an SMU assigned to JSOC.
JSOC is part of USSOCOM, and is tasked with the responsibility of SMUs.. some of which
from the army, navy and airforce are disclosed and a number which remain clandestine.

btw: none of the above is giving any vital info away that would cause risk to members or their family.

This why nerds are not well liked.

TFF!

I laughed.
Paddler has not said well done on this one yet.... traitor like I thought...
Originally Posted by kwg020

.. MH-60's have the ability to carry extra fuel inside and on winglets but I have to wonder if there had to be a FARP
(forward area refueling point) set up somewhere in the middle of no where so they could refuel. Putting on the extra fuel and winglets
would of sent the birds up and over max carrying capacity and limited the number of fully loaded PAX. ..
kwg

aside from ETS (external tanks) MH-60M also has aerial refuel capability and the little-bird A/MH6M can also accomodate
external aux. tanks.

MH60M runs some powerful GE YT706-700 , punching out 2600 (shp)
internal fuel is 360 gal. and with two ETS pod tanks holding 230 gal. each...

that's 5,500 lbs not including weight of pod installation. and without internal aux. tanks.
if you want to include the fuel weight of (2x)185 gal internal aux tanks, add 2500 lbs.
[multiply every gallon of JP-8 by factor of x6.7 for lbs figure]
now consider MH60M burns some 112-164 gph [750-1100 lbs/hr] ... depending on speed , alt. and gross weight.

with max. fuel capability of 1190 gal (internal 360, external 430 internal aux 370), thats about 8,000 lbs.

MH60M general specs - cruise 140 knots, certified max gross weight 24,500
empty dry weight around 12,500..?

Well done, Amen!

Perfectly stated - and "AMEN"!
© 24hourcampfire