Home
And this is the same day that Trump orders the go ahead for the raid that killed Bagdadi.

Saturday Night Live, well I have not watched that for years, and don't intend to anytime soon.
Whenever you watch SNL,....just keep in mind that everybody on there had to suck a stinkin' dick to get the job.
fugg them stupid bastards
parody for pot heads
SNL has not been funny since 1982.
That can't be a Trump rally. Not enough people behind him.
Interesting that their take on “something big just happend” during the news spoof was that the McRib was back.

That phuqqers McRibs were all over the place...
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I's bump it up to about 1990, but agree in general with your point. No talent there today.
SNL died with Chris Farley.

does anyone take SNL seriously?
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
SNL died with Chris Farley.

YUP !!
Now ;
F-SNL

SNL is still on TV?
No disrespect to you RAS, but who gives a schit !
Originally Posted by lastround

None taken. smile

I just wanted to show what makes comedy nowadays. Insulting about 60 million people who voted for our President. Somehow, I don’t think that’s the best way to increase your audience. But I also don’t think that SNL cares about that anymore. It’s all about power, and the thought of not having it promotes pure and total anger from the left.
When the media is already bought and paid for, what do they care about ratings?
I can honestly say I've never watched a single episode.... No humor at all, just stupidity.

^^^This^^^
Havent watched since the church lady was on it.
Could not really care.

They ceased to be funny a long time ago.
Fahq NYC and all the leftist trash living there. The ragheads can hit the place again for all I care.
So this is what Alec Baldwin is reduced to, hosting SNL
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by lastround

None taken. smile

I just wanted to show what makes comedy nowadays. Insulting about 60 million people who voted for our President. Somehow, I don’t think that’s the best way to increase your audience. But I also don’t think that SNL cares about that anymore. It’s all about power, and the thought of not having it promotes pure and total anger from the left.

They're not Inretested in increasing their audience. Simply pandering to their fellow haters.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

^^^This^^^

I have not watched them since well before that except for outtakes here and there.
Buncha libtard sickos'
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Nailed it. Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny since the Belushi days
Originally Posted by Morewood

The networks are owned by the ultra rich with many diversified holdings with which they can subsidize any one particular venture not holding it's own, if there's incentive to do so. Who says the media needs to produce a profit in the short term when in the long term it produces the communists they seek?
Too much hatred to be funny.

Remember this one? This was funny.

Fake laughter. Figures.
I haven watched it since 1982
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Saturday Night Live, well I have not watched that for years, and don't intend to anytime soon.
Years for you - decades for me... smile
Originally Posted by Morewood

The networks are owned by the ultra rich with many diversified holdings with which they can subsidize any one particular venture not holding it's own, if there's incentive to do so. Who says the media needs to produce a profit in the short term when in the long term it produces the communists they seek?

SPOT ON !!!
© 24hourcampfire