Home

[Linked Image from babylonbee.com]

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-uncovers-evidence-hero-dog-sniffed-butts
Good stuff. Too bad that's the way it works. Good luck putting Baghdadi back together again.
LOL.

That could be a true story, sadly.

All those #metoo bitches.
Not only that,but he licks his own junk.
It would be funnier if we didn't know that their was probably some idiot at CNN trying to come up with a story like this as we read this.
“Surprise Sniffarooski “
LMAO
Thanks for the chuckle!
He was a minor at the time and was frustrated by repeated refusals to give him a sex change operation.
Stormin Norman: Now that IS funny!
And what an apt description of the bullshit that cnn disperses for the last 30 years!
Thanks.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Now THAT is funny. Even my no sense of humor wife laughed.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Not only that,but he licks his own junk.

That's a plus....not a minus... doesn't have to beg.... smile
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That one made me laugh !
Based on lots of in-depth research, the Atlanta PD has retired all their German Shepherd K-9 officers. They are in the process of training a bunch of Blue Tick coon hounds as replacements.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
They finally figured out it's NOT the Germans who are causing most of the problems!
Blue Tick coon hounds

makes perfect sense. sand negros and such
I love these threads and great humor.

Thanks! wink
LMAO here. Good stuff.
it was consensual sniffing.
Well, as long as there was no ass licking going on, it was all good....

Too bad about that vest- he might have got a thrill.

Or not.
Sniffed but did not inhale.
© 24hourcampfire