Home
Posted By: Whelenman Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Been seeing more and more commercials with towel heads how about the rest of the nation? Or world?
Posted By: hanco Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Damn sickening to me!
Posted By: TOPCATHR Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
They now throw in token whites, usually the white guy is the idiot and is saved by the non white............
Posted By: viking Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
I guess I don’t watch tv much anymore.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
told my wife the other day who loves those hallmart estrogen ridden movies, you have to spot the black person in every scene nomatter how unrealistic. Soon to be followed with transgenered living together.
it's all social reengineering.
seems every commercial has a black person in it, regardless of how unrealistic it is.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
I'd say that 75% of the adds on TV have mixed race couples, gay couples, or divorced couples. Then throw in the ones with just minorities.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
They still have white people doing Preparation H commercials.

No one wants to think about a black, gay man's bunghole during a commercial.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
I cut TV in the 90's. I didn't want to pay to have liberal propaganda pumped into my house. There's a hint in there somewhere. You really can live without the TV. In fact, your life will likely improve.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I cut TV in the 90's. I didn't want to pay to have liberal propaganda pumped into my house. There's a hint in there somewhere. You really can live without the TV. In fact, your life will likely improve.

My TV has a remote control and I can actually choose what I view and when do so. I have also discovered that the WWW allows me to access most of mankinds accumulated knowledge and challenges me to filter it for quality. My book storage problem has been largely mitigated.

mike r
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by TOPCATHR
They now throw in token whites, usually the white guy is the idiot and is saved by the non white............

This, but we are just paranoid. whistle

Dem bleck boys sure bes buying their cracker hos sum nice wheels.

Coors lite beer, and Shiner too.

What happened to the Audi mercial 2 yrs ago with the 2 blondes in bikinis taking their bleck bro to the beach? That was a real hoot but didnt last long.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19

We didn't do it in the 90s. Only just recently dropped cable. But there are a few shows the wife likes to watch.

For the most part I have not seen TV in 2019 since April. I cannot say that I've missed it much, if any. About 2005 or so I decided that news was the biggest waste on there. Took me a while longer to convince the wife... she does still watch for weather, though its on the iPhone and neither one is all that accurate more than a day or so out anyway...
Posted By: Hubert Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
walking tall that was redone with a kneegro as a hero done it for me.. I am also tired of all the BS blacks with white girls on everything.... if you want to see how stupid black people are watch family feud ,, they have white family against black family about every show..
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
They still have white people doing Preparation H commercials.

No one wants to think about a black, gay man's bunghole during a commercial.

I remember why I check in here during lunch now!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
TV commercials are often selling more than what is advertised
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Dropped cable in 2002 or so. Hollywood can DIAF.
Posted By: szihn Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
I have not had a TV that is hooked up to receive broadcasting in my whole life.
I have one that I can play movies on about 5-6 times a year when I and my wife feel like watching one, but I stopped watching broadcast TV when I was 15 years old. I just lost interest.
That was 49 years ago.
I don't think I have missed anything of value either.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by szihn
I have not had a TV that is hooked up to receive broadcasting in my whole life.
I have one that I can play movies on about 5-6 times a year when I and my wife feel like watching one, but I stopped watching broadcast TV when I was 15 years old. I just lost interest.
That was 49 years ago.
I don't think I have missed anything of value either.

How would you know?

mike r
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Yup, I've noticed too. I've noticed more dot Indians with their genie head gear as well.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Let’s not forget the rainbow 🌈 crowd!!!
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by lvmiker

My TV has a remote control and I can actually choose what I view and when do so. I have also discovered that the WWW allows me to access most of mankinds accumulated knowledge and challenges me to filter it for quality. My book storage problem has been largely mitigated.

mike r

E-books is the answer, or at least it helps. As for changing the channel, they don't really need you to watch. They just want you to pay your bill monthly, which subsidizes them getting the leftist message out.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
You guys have got to see the new Amazon ad.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Camel jockeys - 11/01/19
Dune Coons, Towel Heads, ya get my drift???
© 24hourcampfire