Home
Posted By: plainsman456 Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Read on Fox that he is moving him and his family to Florida.

Because of the high taxes. shocked
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Ted Turner did that 20 years ago.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Rush moved there also.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
The state of NY and its DEMCRAP leadership as is true in Calif, Illinois and a few other blue demCRAP states,,,, always bite the hand or golden goose that feeds them...
Liberalism and econ 101 do not mix...............
Posted By: ftbt Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com]
[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com]
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
KOO KOO COMO............Another loser as NY governor........
Posted By: Seafire Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Trump is a better man than me....I'd telling they can kiss my A*S.....

Last several times I have passed thru NY State, and talking to locals in casual conversations,

many conservatives may hate the State of NY because of its government and elected officials...
but that hate is nothing compared to the people I spoke with HATE for the government officials who have ran their state into the ground...

and someone may say, that they keep electing them tho...

Personally I have felt for a long time, that democRATs LEGALLY win very few elections...

Look at the level of corruption that rots their party like a cancer, and how they are supported by the elitists in the media world..passing one lies after lies to the public like it is some sort of fact.....

Trump is just trying to leave communism behind....and maybe keep a whole hell of a lot more money in his wallet, than ANYONE could in NY State....
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rush moved there also.

Yeah, and the State of NY has investigated him ever since.

He's had nothing but hell from NY. He's had to "prove" he's actually moved several times. NY even has a limit as to the number of days or nights you must spend in your official residence, or they tax and penalize you to death.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
That's why everytime I go to work there is yet another car with NY plates parked there. The flow out of that chitthole is YUGE.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
grerat. More damn yankees moving to Florida. That's just what we need.........................not
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Since the Left hates Trump, maybe they'll leave Florida? Kinda like St. Patrick expelling the snakes from Ireland.

wink
Posted By: rainshot Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
I certainly can't blame him for that decision. I would have done it long ago. The liberals have had their way. A lot of money has fled the state because of the high taxes.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
Good move by Trump! Fugg NY.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Trump be moving - 11/01/19
The question is why would anyone live in NY?
© 24hourcampfire