Home
Here's a young lady in Brazil who got a botched butt job. Down there they don't have the controls on doctors that we have here. Here she would have just become a mega-millionaire. So would her lawyer.

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

I assume this is the 'before' photo
[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]
Are you sure that's not a photo of Nancy Pelosi's face?
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

They charged a woman in Toronto with doing it without a medical license. She was using bathroom silicone caulking for the filler.
Looks like 3 buttholes now
That’s funny!!
Most women carry too much ass as it is.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

They charged a woman in Toronto with doing it without a medical license. She was using bathroom silicone caulking for the filler.

shoulda used phenoseal
I would think that she'd be trying to get rid of some of that fat ass but with the kardshian lardasses telling everyone they have the perfect body - no doubt she's trying to look like those ugly lardasses .
Add; the tattoos still keep her in the HOT catagory though ------------------------------------ joking !!
Here's a before shot.

[Linked Image from thesun.co.uk]
Butt job??? Who pay to look like a fat ass black woman?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Little Bondo would smooth that right out...
Poor woman, I was advising a student against getting one just the other day.

Interesting how the internet has spread the same woman culture all over the planet; emphasis on the same look, the same tatoos and sorta slutty image and shallow lifestyle . A Korean friend just got back from there, Korean women are passing up childbirth in droves, for fear of messing up their figures.
What figures?
Back, crack and legs?
Most women are insane.
weren't women getting that schit sucked out of their asses a few years ago? wtf. between the giant asses, lips, over trimmed eyebrows and ridiculous f ucken fingernail bullschit, i gotta wonder about women these days. stop it ladies. just stop it. you look re-f ucken-diculous.
I look around at the young people today and neither sex has much to choose from.

Just another example of how much influence Hollywood, the music and sports industry has, and has had for decades, in setting what's 'IN' and what isn't, not only here in the U.S. but worldwide.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Most women are insane.

ALL women are insane.

It's just a matter of what degree.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I look around at the young people today and neither sex has much to choose from.

What are you talking about Toby? With the trannys if you don’t like one sex, just change and Go for the other, it so simple!!!!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Most women are insane.

ALL women are insane.

It's just a matter of what degree.

Correct. I was just trying to be diplomatic. 😀
Are they still having their toes chopped so they can wear the pointy shoes?

This insanity is one thing they can't blame on us. It's self-abuse.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Most women carry too much ass as it is.

Impossible!
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Conversations regarding a students body and advising of the same, might be better had when they are former students, if your job is of any value to you. Particularly is the student is female.

Just a thought. smile
Ah.. Progress.

In the old days, we would have to make do with putting a pillow or two under their ass.

I prefer the old days, to big butted women.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Conversations regarding a students body and advising of the same, might be better had when they are former students, if your job is of any value to you. Particularly is the student is female.

Just a thought. smile

I was looking forward to pitchers!

Just a thought. smile
These days, the term 'former' goes back 40 to 50 years, especially if you're a politician.
Conversations regarding a students body and advising of the same, might be better had when they are former students, if your job is of any value to you. Particularly is the student is female. Just a thought. smile
Exactly what I thought. If I was a male teacher I would discuss nothing personal with young ladies and would not be alone with them. As it is I don't allow myself to be alone with other people's children or grandchildren. My doctor sort of requested I take her 13 year old son deer hunting. I said I would be glad to let him shoot a deer if she or his Dad came with him.
IIRC I saw a SUV with both back corners caved in like that at a traffic light recently.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Are you sure that's not a photo of Nancy Pelosi's face?

No, it's too good looking to be Pelosi
I don't see why she thought she needed MORE ass.

What a shame. I feel bad for her.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Just a thought. smile

I was looking forward to pitchers!

It's the internet. Go out and get your fill, but it will ruin you! cool
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Maybe her sugar daddy is a big black buck.
It is common in south America to have back alley "plastic surgeons" do all sorts of hack jobs. There's plenty news where someone died on the OR table while getting a nose job, or liposuction. Many more cases of implants gone awry, fillers of engine oil, synthol, saline, etc vs medical grade silicone implants.

Originally Posted by Quak
Butt job??? Who pay to look like a fat ass black woman?

In the instagram world, and latin america more butt is usually better. I have to say that she had plenty already, though
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Well, there's the problem. You gotta use butyl caulk, doesn't harden, stays nice and cushy.
top right photo; if she was going for a kind of brontosaurus face look, I would say the "surgeon" nailed it. (think Dino, from the Flintstones)
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Agreed. I think a big ass looks pretty good, but she already had plenty.
I just gave her one.
Mine doesn't "consider" it. I think it's her lifestyle to chew mine.

All without reason of course.... smile
It was supposed to be a butt lift. The way I understand it, they use liposuction to remove fat from the thighs or abdomen. Then they inject it into the butt to make it larger. To me, once it's removed from the thighs or abdomen, it should be buried, not reused.
Stupid s Schitt, that's all it is!
Most women need less on their ass not more. The older they get the more needs to go. Ed k
Is your lady considering a butt job?

Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole (if I had one). smile
I'm hoping these dumbasses don't vote!!
I'n *my* day,...women didn't get fat asses by going to the doctor. They just went to Dairy Queen.
If they went to the doctor and said, "I wanna fat ass",...he'd prescribe 'em an extra large peanut butter milkshake to be taken three times a day.

Stupid vain bitch.
© 24hourcampfire