Home
It's a start...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...tland-reports/ar-AAJLzMz?ocid=spartandhp
It’s a start. Ed k
Hopefully he'll learn a lot more about being attacked with a baton.
Did "bike lock boy" ever do any time? Or get arrested?

Anyone remember that particular punk?
Originally Posted by slumlord

I remember him. As I recall, he was a professor. But I don't know if he ever did any time

Someone posted on here about that scum's sentence a few months ago but I forgot what his sentence was but I think it was rather lenient.
Thinking he might not have too swell of a time in jail when its found out what he's there for
Kind of a harsh sentence for exercising his right to free speech and all.

Does anybody think all the rest of them have learned anything from it?
I wonder how soon he will be eligible for parole?

I'll say one thing though I bet after he has been gang raped several times by those horny bruthas in prison he probably won't be so eager to rejoin Antifa and go back to sticking up for those [bleep].
Wow, I didn't think the law applied to leftists in oregon.

Why didn't they just set things up to where they could shoot at him and force him into an L ambush out in the middle of nowhere. Then they could shoot him for not stopping soon enough when he came around the corner at high speed and they were all parked close to the curve. If they put the first shot in the right place and he puts his hand on it it will look like he reached for a gun.

I guess they save the ambush shootings for the non violent protesters.

Bb
Bike Lock punk did zero time. Three years probation only.
Eric Clanton
Felony assault charges dismissed. Pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges and got 3 years probation. Freakin judge needs bashed with a bike lock.
(Good thing this ain’t a red flag state)
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Eric Clanton
Felony assault charges dismissed. Pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges and got 3 years probation. Freakin judge needs bashed with a bike lock.
(Good thing this ain’t a red flag state)
7mm

Its the damn prosecutor needs bashed with a bike lock. But its Kalifornia, so no surprise.

IIRC, being a "distinguished" professor at UC Berkley, he was released with no punishment or even an admonishment to not be a bad boy.
© 24hourcampfire