Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
I read about the 13 year old kid in NC who's charged with armed robbery and 2 murders. He escaped but was recaptured a couple days later when he showed up an an uncle's house begging for food. His uncle and mother turned him in to police.

Armed robbery and 2 murders and his uncle says this about him:

"I just thank God that he came home to me and I was the one that could put my hands on him before the officials did or anybody else would hurt this child, because he’s not a very bad kid," Lambert told WRAL-TV. "He’s a respectful child."

In the report, the uncle keeps calling himself 'Dad'. Sounds like another case of no dad at home.
Posted By: Quak Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
What a great kid
Posted By: hanco Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
What color is he?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Originally Posted by Quak
What a great kid

"Momma's little darling boy," as they say.

L.W.
Posted By: mathman Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]
Originally Posted by hanco
What color is he?

I’m gonna guess some variation of porch monkey?
Posted By: hanco Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
I think he is black!!
Yeah. Great kid.

Just out trick-or-treatin last week.

How dare those cops.
Here is the official description of the perp in case you see someone suspicious:

Officials have described the 13-year-old as having brown eyes with brown hair. They say he is 5 feet tall and weighs approximately 110 pounds.
I hope his next victim understands how important it is for him to get clemency because of his age...
Good chance "Uncle" Mom's brother is the Dad.

Ancestry.com says " Hey your family tree has no branches"!!!??
Posted By: Dess Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Another violent crime when someone is at the library studying to be a brain surgeon.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
These people are nothing but a scourge on this Country, every damn one of them should be put on boats and set afloat to somewhere where they will fit in better, maybe Africa.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
I'm sure his parents tell him everybody is just picking on him and it's not his fault....it's the racist society. I can't help but to blame the idiots who made this little monster. Really a sad situation.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Jericho Werrell if you are googling
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
You guys are waaaaaay to critical..........

it's not like he committed 10 robberies and 10 murders.

You see when you put it in perspective he really wasn't a bad kid............ crazy
Posted By: bluefish Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
And he'll be out at 21 to continue his ways. Maybe then someone will light him up at the scene and be done with it.
A few months of rehab & a couple of psych sessions & he'll be as good as new..........................

MM
Rope is cheap..

Incarceration is not.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I read about the 13 year old kid in NC who's charged with armed robbery and 2 murders. He escaped but was recaptured a couple days later when he showed up an an uncle's house begging for food. His uncle and mother turned him in to police.

Armed robbery and 2 murders and his uncle says this about him:

"I just thank God that he came home to me and I was the one that could put my hands on him before the officials did or anybody else would hurt this child, because he’s not a very bad kid," Lambert told WRAL-TV. "He’s a respectful child."

In the report, the uncle keeps calling himself 'Dad'. Sounds like another case of no dad at home.

I can only surmise his family turned him in so he wouldn't have a chance to kill mom and the "maybe dad uncle". Respectfully, of course.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Lot more to this story than what we know. But if you think this kid is bad now, wait until he gets ass raped every night until he gets tough enough to rape someone else. And then he gets out. Then you will see bad.
psychopath.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Rope is cheap..

Incarceration is not.

Yeah but they will fix him to become a respectful productive member of society,,, or at least in some Lala land fantasy
Posted By: Snyper Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
He's a Lumbee Indian, and hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

For a bunch that talks a lot about the Constitution and "freedom" and "rights" you sure don't believe in any of that for those you don't like.
Originally Posted by Snyper

For a bunch that talks a lot about the Constitution and "freedom" and "rights" you sure don't believe in any of that for those you don't like.

Be sure and tell us when the "not guilty" verdict comes in, OK?
Posted By: Snyper Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/07/19
Originally Posted by 700LH

That won't change anything I said though, will it?
Digging the hole deeper won't help you.
Don't forget
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yeah I'm looking forward to that not guilty on a double murder, too.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by mathman
[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

If Obama had a son.....
Halfrican ?
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19
Glad hes young , still time to learn and get on with his life....
Posted By: Spud Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Halfrican ?
At least...
Posted By: RAS Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19
He was walking to college. That’s always the case.

Just like Ferguson. Walking to college,...,, right after he robbed a store.
The Lumbees are kind of a mess. They are greatly mixed with whites and blacks. They are an extremely dysfunctional people. Remember the filth that killed Michael Jordan's Dad? Yep, same folks. All this said, there some SUPER good Lumbee people. I do business with some that are very upstanding and honest. One in particular is busting his but to turn his community around. Overall, they can be a VERY mean bunch.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19

As if getting robbed and whacked by a Lumbee is much more honorable than getting robbed and whacked by your typical garden-variety, illiterate, low-IQ, feral, urban underclass yoot.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Ho Hum. Another nice kid - 11/08/19
Yet another one that needs to be planted . . .

AND

SOON!
© 24hourcampfire