Home
.... The Cartel ————-> Something like a 155 bullet holes as he is gunned down outside a shopping center in Sinaloa.

See:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/cop-who-arrested-el-chapos-20834308

The narco-terrorists don’t mess around.

[Linked Image from i2-prod.dailystar.co.uk]
Anyone wonder why the cartels can't be stopped?
That's a little more than intimidation.
Who would want to live in that damn country or even vacation there.
Mexico is a failed state. The cartels have more credibility than the government.
I don't know........I think maybe it was the Husqvarna Cartel.........
Police recruiting just took another nosedive...
Fight fire ...with fire ....the drug dealers Entire family line get erased.
Originally Posted by atvalaska

I fear you are correct, that it will take some very drastic action like this to bring law and order back to the fore front.; Cheeres NC
Drug law created, same as the Al Capone's of prohibition
And the investigators are gonna number each empty casing.... LOL.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep. That’ll REALLY help solve the case! 😜
Mexico needs someone like Marcus Crassus in charge.
No winning with the cartels in Mexico. They own the government. Best bet is to close that damn border and keep them away from the USA.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep. That’ll REALLY help solve the case! 😜

they will run outta those little yellow things soon
Why did he "arrest" the scumbag instead of just shooting him on the spot? He's just as dead either way.
Jerry

At one point I thought I heard a Sicilian call it "Pulling the root." We're going to kill you, your wife, your girl friend, your parents, your kids, your bastard kids, your cat, your dog, goat, goldfish. When we're done, no one living will ever know you existed...

Sends a pretty clear message...
Clear and Present Danger comes to mind...
I see a lot of people complain about the brutality of the past. But I think we need to bring it back dealing with drug runners.
The movie tombstone comes to mind.
Wonder if Holders fingerprints are on any of the guns used.
An ongoing tragedy, funded by American drug users.

I hope that dead Cop is in Heaven.
Originally Posted by rong

This is exactly why the President of Mexico endorses "Hugs not Slugs" in light of Trump's offer to help him eradicate the cartels. He knows these ruthless animals will attack his family, the families of all the identified police and military members, and cause general fear and terror throughout the country. Even the families of U.S. troops and officers, who are identified, would be at risk in the United States.

In Mexico they wear masks to prevent being identified by the cartel.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Really weak documentation on this. The only outlets with this story are the Daily Star and the Sun. Not saying it is not true because even the Enquirer has broke major stories, but not much supporting data yet.
Man on Fire.
the conversation goes something like this along the international line. You are a cop of B.P. officer living along the border where you work.
one night there is a masked man holding a gun to your wife's head, and you are handed a bundle of money to not be in a certain area tomorrow. You refuse the money, and later your family is disposed of, or, you taken the money have a sick day, and life goes on.
a f.b.i. agent told me one time in his opinion about 70% of law enforcement on both sides of the border were paid by the cartel.
it's just the way it is.
Cartels should be placed on the list, right beside ISIS and any other terrorist organization. Then exterminated as fast as can be identified. Our flyboys could make the strikes and be home for dinner.

Tom Clancy wrote a book about it some years ago.
I agree with Jeff Cooper: "If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it." ... The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC
I can do that.

Man on Fire. One of my favorite movies. I love when the bad guy gets what due!!!
These cartels are deathly afraid of going to prison in the US but not in Mexico, I wonder why that is???
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Be nice to have a big damn wall between us.........
It's all about the money until that incentive is stopped the violent drug trade will continue cartel or no cartel.
It should be obvious to a blind man, people aren't going to stop using, laws or not, but I guess that is to easy to see, forest for the trees, etc.
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Really weak documentation on this. The only outlets with this story are the Daily Star and the Sun. Not saying it is not true because even the Enquirer has broke major stories, but not much supporting data yet.

Reported by the U.K. Daily Mail as well.

See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hapos-son-assassinated-hail-bullets.html

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

(Hit men are in the red car.)

Don’t hold your breath waiting for The NY Slimes or The Washington Compost to report it. They could care less.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
No winning with the cartels in Mexico. .

Yes, there is with a strategy, the right troops & resolve.

Cut off the head of the snake, & then the same with the next one; repeat until it stops, add in the little snakes too. We have the capability & the right troops; we lack resolve of any kind & a strategy...................lots of politicians being bought off as well, therefore, no plan.

MM
The Untouchables

What are you prepared to do?

P
Originally Posted by Alamosa

You don't expect the MSM to be reporting all this stuff do you?

They are sticking to the narrative that poor little immigrants from Mexico are only coming here to help us... We should give them everything.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
No winning with the cartels in Mexico. .

Yes, there is with a strategy, the right troops & resolve.

Cut off the head of the snake, & then the same with the next one; repeat until it stops, add in the little snakes too. We have the capability & the right troops; we lack resolve of any kind & a strategy...................lots of politicians being bought off as well, therefore, no plan.

MM

Trump offered to assist Mexico and end all this and the Mexican government said no. We should cut off all travel and business with them until they decide what is better for their country.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
An ongoing tragedy, funded by American drug users.

I hope that dead Cop is in Heaven.

The drugs are not just passing thru to Canada. They are being used by foolish Americans. Hasbeen
it can be stopped .but having the guts to do all the killing to do it is the question
Originally Posted by 44mc
it can be stopped .but having the guts to do all the killing to do it is the question

That's the problem our country has too.

Ever since Vietnam.
sad to say R B but you are right
Bottom line. Regardless of what all think “we” can do in Mexico. It is very simple.

Mexicans hate gringos.

They tolerate us and may even be friendly to us. But the very bottom line is they hate us. Im not talking about Tejanos and others who have been here in the states for generations. They always have. Since the days of the Dons.

Mexicans simply hate gringos.

You start a war with the cartels, and you’ll be fighing the general populance.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Bottom line. Regardless of what all think “we” can do in Mexico. It is very simple.

Mexicans hate gringos.

They tolerate us and may even be friendly to us. But the very bottom line is they hate us. Im not talking about Tejanos and others who have been here in the states for generations. They always have. Since the days of the Dons.

Yep. I’m good with that. Too bad their too close to us to Nuke.
The cartels are like the Viet Cong and ISIS. They hide behind the women's skirts and sleep among the children. If you are going to kill them, there will be unavoidable collateral damage.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying one way or the other they do or don’t have the right to hate us. Im simply looking at over 200 years of mutual history, and stating what I believe is fact. But if there ever were two peoples destined to be continual enemies, it would be us and our southern neighbors.
Regardless of collateral damage, when the “grito” sounds, all become combatants.

The closest examples I can give you are not ISIS or the VC, but try Comanches and Apaches.

Its the cultural difference. Everybody had a blood relative in a cartel.
Be nice to have a big damn wall between us.........

How would Americans get their drugs? Haven't you heard, the drug war is lost.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The cartels are like the Viet Cong and ISIS. They hide behind the women's skirts and sleep among the children. If you are going to kill them, there will be unavoidable collateral damage.

The VC, ISIS and the cartels hide behind democrats.

Mexicans hate gringos.

So, how is that different than what we have been doing in the sandbox for a couple decades?

ID a meet, or a factory, drop a quarter ton of TNT on it from 50,000 feet and fifty miles away.

Watch the smugglers drop their load and blow their planes out of the sky, or their boats out of the water while they are on the way home with the cash. Identify the kingpins and let the Predators take them out.
Idaho, its really no different at all.

If there is difference it is when US Troops set foot in Mexico they will automatically be look upon by 99% of the population and an invading army. And treated as such. Regardless of what el presidente on Mexico City says.

Edit;

Just we have a big azz ocean between us and the sandbox. Thats some security for us. Mexico is just across the river and the 5th columnist have been here for decades.
that is what I ment when nobody would want to kill all that needed killing . it is most of the people that live there
Originally Posted by RAS
Mexico is a failed state. The cartels have more credibility than the government.

Winner, winner
I have said for decades that we would be better off and the Mexican citizens would be better off if General Scott had just turned South in 1948 and marched right on down to the Isthmus of Panama, instead of stopping in Mexico City. We could have hung all the crooked Mexican Politicians and made a half dozen more states of the nation.

I wonder what that would have done for the dynamics of the US Civil war?
Originally Posted by northcountry

I fear you are correct, that it will take some very drastic action like this to bring law and order back to the fore front.; Cheeres NC

Trump their ass.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I have said for decades that we would be better off and the Mexican citizens would be better off if General Scott had just turned South in 1948 and marched right on down to the Isthmus of Panama, instead of stopping in Mexico City. We could have hung all the crooked Mexican Politicians and made a half dozen more states of the nation.

I wonder what that would have done for the dynamics of the US Civil war?

LOL!

Idaho! This came up in conversation this past weekend at an event. My compadre I always go with told story of his wife who has a cousin or some family member that are American expats in Guadalajara. Big community there. Anyway he was down for. Isit with his wife and at dinner party one evening one of the guest was a retired Mexican Army General. Bud and him had a great discussion. The general told him. “The biggest mistake the Americans made in the war with Mexico is they went home!”
You can't make the people in Iraq become a democracy nor can you change Mexico's people.

Mexicans hate gringos.

Use drones, they're efficient and deadly. None of our troops need to set foot in Mexico. Trump may have the guts to do it, but the "Open Borders Democrats" wouldn't let him.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Mexicans hate gringos.

Use drones, they're efficient and deadly. None of our troops need to set foot in Mexico. Trump may have the guts to do it, but the "Open Borders Democrats" wouldn't let him.

Screw the Dem's - it's a national security issue!
I’ve often thought to myself that eventually we will have to, or be forced to, invade Mexico to bring about law and order. Not to capture the country, but to wipe out the cartels. It sure would be a damn bloodbath.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I see a lot of people complain about the brutality of the past. But I think we need to bring it back dealing with drug runners.

To destroy evil, you have to become just like it.

Target their primary and secondary homes, their bases of operations, their production facilities and support. Scorched earth. Anyone and everyone on-site dies. There are no innocents. There are no non-combatants. Any property that survives the firestorm gets seized.
It simple really.
One side takes jobs from the other.
One side pollutes the environment.
One side attacks the other with poison,
Which enslaved the unwitting "victims" of said poison,
extorting their assets, and causing them to steal from others.
Those "victims" become a further burden on the health care
and welfare systems.
One side routinely kidnaps and ran some people from both sides.
Often murdering them, or other victims.

And yet,
The other side debates the "War on Drugs", and whether it should stop.

I say, it has been a law enforcement debacle.

This is a systematic aggressive action against our republic.

Let the Narco-mexican war begin.
Turn loose the US military.
Six months of techno surveillance,
followed by whatever the military wishes.
MLRS, steel rain.
Why doesn't somebody think about trying to build a barricade of some sort on our border and put some men down there to guard the place???

Think so eh? DEA killed Pablo Escabar. They almost had the Clintons too.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2016/07...-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

Maybe they just got too close.
Develop a bug that modifies the ingredient in the coca plants that is used to make cocaine turning it into poison.
We would have to hang every Mexican because it’s not just the rich and powerful who are corrupt, it’s everyone.

not me

This right here. Piss on the due process. Wipe this filth out!

I will not go back to Mexico unless I'm in an armored column accompanied by a Marine Expeditionary Force. A big one...
Originally Posted by Tyrone

The Black man in the White House gave them guns to kill Americans with.

Anything can be stopped if sufficient force is applied.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I don't know........I think maybe it was the Husqvarna Cartel.........

I wonder what percentage of Stihls sold at that store are used for cutting wood.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Anything can be stopped if sufficient force is applied.

There speaks the voice of experience. AMEN

We have men older and young well trained in the art of breaking things and killing people.

Give them the mission and, for once since 1945, get the hell out of their way.
They just haven't killed the right persons child yet, when they do, the [bleep] will hit the fan, some one like Ross Pero would end this sh~t were he so inclinded during his life time.
The man who cuts my grass 'Raymundo' I mean this guy looks exactly like El Chapo same build everything. He says he gets that a lot.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

At one point I thought I heard a Sicilian call it "Pulling the root." We're going to kill you, your wife, your girl friend, your parents, your kids, your bastard kids, your cat, your dog, goat, goldfish. When we're done, no one living will ever know you existed...

Wasn't Genghis Khan the real deal when it came erasure?
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Develop a bug that modifies the ingredient in the coca plants that is used to make cocaine turning it into poison.

Cocaine? LOL Cocaine is the least of our worries.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Tamerlane may have set the standard. (Timur the Lame)
ESPECIALLY 'vacation' there..... Not us....
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Think so eh? DEA killed Pablo Escabar. They almost had the Clintons too.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2016/07...-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

Maybe they just got too close.

Good stuff , the 3 year old comments are quite prophetic .
Anyone that can't see that the GOP & DEMS are teammates - doesn't want to see .
Comeys previous job was a knew one on me .
"Anyone that can't see that the GOP & DEMS are teammates......."

Winning statement! Thank you!

Let me rephrase!

Team mates for ALL the wrong reasons!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

It is the nature of war. People, not governments reap the rewards of what they tolerate. The cartels are an example...on both sides of the border.

Two dinks in a .50 pit
Little baby suckin' on momma's tit
Dow Chemical don't give a chitt
Napalm sticks to kids

It is the same reason all those nutcase groups proliferate...society seems hell bent on treating them like criminals and affording them rights, at some point society will have to pull up it's collective big girl panties and just kill the sorry pack of pricks and be done with it.

My personal opinion is that anyone outside the law is also outside the protection of the law.
So is that further highlighting the contentious issue of fundamentalist Mormons in Mexico?

Fools. Many do vacation there.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Why doesn't somebody think about trying to build a barricade of some sort on our border and put some men down there to guard the place???

Novel idea! Why hasn't a President thought of that?? Oh!! Wait...................!!!

We must divest demoncraps in totality.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Tamerlane may have set the standard. (Timur the Lame)

Did some quick reading and indeed. Nice guys finish last.
© 24hourcampfire