Home
I know... Facebook. Huarumph Huarumph Huarumph...

Now that that's been said, I posted the whistle-blowers name a few days ago. Noticed that it wasn't in my timeline yesterday. Thought maybe I didn't hit the submit button, so posted it again yesterday. This morning, gone again.

So posted it again this morning with the name, url, and whistle-blower obfuscated.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.holder.16/posts/10219611963998647

Wondering if anybody here can see this post and if it goes away. Feel free to repost, if you'd like.
Facebook removed my page for saying "The delusion is deep with this one" to a lunatic leftist jerk after he called me many different things far worse. Facebook needs some flak sent their way.

Mark Zuckerberg Phone Number: +1 650 543 4800
Mark Zuckerberg Contact Number: As Above
Telephone Number: +1 650 543 4800
Mark Zuckerberg Email Address / Email ID: [email protected]

Give him some.
Yep I can see it.

They’re bowing to the deep state in an effort to go along to get along.

History education in this country is sorely lacking., to say nothing of any semblance of reasonable anthropology.

People are basically nice and good, don’t ya know, and if ya just act like it’s true long enough they’ll reach their full potential...
Commie sympathizers
i just copy pasted a link to the history of the whistleblower off the gateway pundit, curious to see how long it stays up.
I have already been warned once.
they didn't like that picture of the woman saying 7 5% of women are nuts, violated community standards.
I have been warned.
i can see it for the moment.
I think I obfuscated it enough that their bots are missing it. Pissing off former co-worker... wink
Originally Posted by Steve
I think I obfuscated it enough that their bots are missing it. Pissing off former co-worker... wink

Is that the one with just pics?
I wonder if you spell it incorrectly,then later in the post explain "it's with a K,not a C" ?
I don't do FB but I'm sure there are certain words or phrases that get a reaction.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Steve

Is that the one with just pics?

I think they're both still up.
they're circling the wagons
All for naught. Shciff spilled the beans.
© 24hourcampfire