Home
Posted By: krupp If the Government...... - 11/08/19

can't stop a telemarketer, then they sure as hell can't stop a terrorist.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: If the Government...... - 11/08/19
They are one and the same.
Posted By: hanco Re: If the Government...... - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

That’s for sure
Posted By: Toddly Re: If the Government...... - 12/01/19
Yep
Posted By: earlybrd Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
I think if a telemarketer can use my phone number to call me it should be treated as high treason
Posted By: gunswizard Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
My medicine for pesky telemarketers is a blast of the scout whistle, I have considered a boat horn too but so far the whistle has proven effective.
Posted By: slumlord Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
I’ve getting more and more of those sexy texts, talkin bout hey lover, this is Heather, I’m super horny housewife 7 miles from you.. with 20 heart emojis
Posted By: jaguartx Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I think if a telemarketer can use my phone number to call me it should be treated as high treason

This^^^• The number is something I pay for me to use, not them.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
I just got a bunch of texts (with racy photos!) about chicken broth. I had to set the phone down and walk away.
Posted By: dale06 Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
If you are answering your phone when you don’t know whose calling, you are supporting the ass hats that are calling.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I just got a bunch of texts (with racy photos!) aboutchicken broth. I had to set the phone down and walk away.

Any ethnic chicks?

We wouldn’t Salmon Idaho to be disappointed.
Posted By: Morewood Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’ve getting more and more of those sexy texts, talkin bout hey lover, this is Heather, I’m super horny housewife 7 miles from you.. with 20 heart emojis

Geez. All I get is recorded commercials for Marriott hotels.
Could be my buddy’s sister. She something else

She keeps kids, does hair, and milks goats.
That bitch Heather with "the resorts rewards program" calling because I recently stayed in one of their resorts....
I've never struck a female, but I'd donkey punch her in the kidneys if given the chance.

At the same time? Bitch got skills...
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

you mean the government and the terrorist or the bastid trying to con you? oh wait! all three do that.
what pisses me off is even if a number shows it's bogus. no chance for payback.
Posted By: g5m Re: If the Government...... - 12/27/19
Spoof numbers usually on these calls. I've even had my own number used to call me. I'm sure I have a lot of nice, innocent people blocked from calling me.
Posted By: Mathsr Re: If the Government...... - 02/05/20
If I don’t recognize the number calling, I don’t answer. Telemarketers have ruined the cell phone business😡
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: If the Government...... - 02/05/20
Krupp: Good point!
Sad but true.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: mirage243 Re: If the Government...... - 05/04/20
I actually love their calls, problem is I think they put me on their "Do Not Call" list. You should hear some of the stuff I do to them. 😂😂
Posted By: kingston Re: If the Government...... - 05/04/20
Originally Posted by mirage243
I actually love their calls, problem is I think they put me on their "Do Not Call" list. You should hear some of the stuff I do to them. 😂😂

Oh come on! You can’t just say that and not tell us.

I have a buddy who is absolutely brutal. He’ll keep them going and going. He’s a salesman’s salesman and just loves to see how far they’ll go.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by mirage243

Oh come on! You can’t just say that and not tell us.

I have a buddy who is absolutely brutal. He’ll keep them going and going. He’s a salesman’s salesman and just loves to see how far they’ll go.

I have posted here in multiple threads about the sheit I've done to them. A few weeks back I told a guy that he'd need to call back, I was fuqking his mom. Without missing a beat he said, you better pound her ass, she likes it rough. 😂😂😂
I learned the phrase in Hindi for "You fahq your sister!" Gets them all worked up!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I learned the phrase in Hindi for "You fahq your sister!" Gets them all worked up!
Jerry

Lol
Posted By: PJGunner Re: If the Government...... - 05/04/20

More truth in that than you think. My buddy's sister was disowned by her family because she decided to be a hooker. Funny thing was she had the hots for me and for me it was always free and damn good. She messed up and ended up with a long time in the Graybar Hotel. Too bad, she was fun. Pretty good lookin' too.
Paul B.
Posted By: Redneck Re: If the Government...... - 05/04/20
Originally Posted by dale06
If you are answering your phone when you don’t know whose calling, you are supporting the ass hats that are calling.
Pretty much the truth right there.

Erase your tinder profile?
Posted By: duck911 Re: If the Government...... - 07/08/20
Google "stir/shaken". That will give you an education on this issue....

The FCC, and many companies (like mine) are spending MILLIONS to combat this issue.

Telecoms hate it more than you do. Short duration robo calls are a massive cost center for the companies that provide you a ring tone.
Posted By: arkypete Re: If the Government...... - 07/08/20
Depending on my available time and mood, I'll do whatever I can to raise the caller's blood pressure or try to ruin their day.
The worst spammers and telemarketers are the GOP. Donate some money, your text messages and email will be unusable!
Posted By: windridge Re: If the Government...... - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by arkypete
Depending on my available time and mood, I'll do whatever I can to raise the caller's blood pressure or try to ruin their day.

I love to fuq with them. I act like a very old man who is completely confused and try to give the CC information for as long as they stick with it. When they're ready to give up I apologize. I was busy porking their sister all the time I was on with them.
Posted By: Stophel Re: If the Government...... - 08/21/20
I don't get telemarketers. I get scam calls. Hijacking local phone numbers (haven't called myself yet, though). Like Heather, from the travel rewards center. And people who have been trying to reach me about my car warranty.... Can you hear me ok? The recorded crap that just tries to get you to say "yes" so they can claim you consented to whatever ripoff they're trying to pull.

If I don't recognize the number, I do not answer anymore.
Posted By: duck911 Re: If the Government...... - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by krupp

For the 99.9% of the folks here who don't know.... Let me educate:

There has been significant recent legislation, and TENS OF MILLIONS spent by the telecoms to eliminate robocalls and telemarketers.

Guess what! The major carriers don't those calls any more than we do.

The are "short duration calls" that tie up networks and generate no revenue.

Google "STIR/SHAKEN"

The war is on against the telemarketers. The battle is new, but give it time...
Originally Posted by duck911

For the 99.9% of the folks here who don't know.... Let me educate:

There has been significant recent legislation, and TENS OF MILLIONS spent by the telecoms to eliminate robocalls and telemarketers.

Guess what! The major carriers don't those calls any more than we do.

The are "short duration calls" that tie up networks and generate no revenue.

Google "STIR/SHAKEN"

The war is on against the telemarketers. The battle is new, but give it time...

Tens of millions? The scammers make billions. That's funny.
Posted By: HawkI Re: If the Government...... - 08/21/20
The government cant keep Javier, Juan, Pedro and Juanita out of bumphoyc North Dakota...
Posted By: windridge Re: If the Government...... - 08/21/20
Originally Posted by Stophel
I don't get telemarketers. I get scam calls. Hijacking local phone numbers (haven't called myself yet, though). Like Heather, from the travel rewards center. And people who have been trying to reach me about my car warranty.... Can you hear me ok? The recorded crap that just tries to get you to say "yes" so they can claim you consented to whatever ripoff they're trying to pull.

If I don't recognize the number, I do not answer anymore.

NEVER SAY "YES"!!!!! THEY CAN USE IT AS CONSENT TO A CONTRACT. NEVER...NEVER...NEVER

They dub it into a phony conversation and have your voice print as a signature.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: If the Government...... - 10/12/20

Or a virus.......
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: If the Government...... - 10/12/20
Let the mailbox handle the phone calls.
© 24hourcampfire