Home
Posted By: RockyRaab 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/10/19
SpaceX is targeting Monday, November 11 at 9:56 a.m. EST, 14:56 UTC, for launch of 60 Starlink satellites from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. A backup launch opportunity is available at 9:34 a.m. EST, 14:34 UTC, on Tuesday, November 12.

Falcon 9’s first stage supported the Iridium-7, SAOCOM-1A, and Nusantara Satu missions, and the fairing was previously flown on Falcon Heavy’s Arabsat-6A mission earlier this year.

Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the “Of Course I Still Love You” droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean. Approximately 45 minutes after liftoff, SpaceX’s two fairing recovery vessels, “Ms. Tree” and “Ms. Chief,” will attempt to recover the two fairing halves.

Watch it HERE
Posted By: Dutch Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/10/19
Cool. 60 satellites at a pop. Going to get crowded up there....
Posted By: 22250rem Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/10/19
Thanks for the link, Rocky. I bookmarked it and will see if I can catch it tomorrow.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/11/19
Webcast set to come up at about 20 minutes till the hour.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/11/19
11 mins to go
2 mins
Yet another "perfecter" launch. AND landing.
Posted By: DoeSlayer Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/11/19
Thank you! That was the coolest thing I've watched in a long time.
Yes, that was worth more than the ticket price, for sure!
Everyone should experience one of those up close and personal. There is simply no way to describe how powerful those things are leaving the pad, the incredible full-spectrum noise, the literally earth-shaking impact of it. The view of it arcing up and racing over the horizon hundreds of miles away in what seems like a moment. You will never forget it.
Webcast coming back up shortly to show the satellite deployment. They release all 60 at once, so it ought to be spectacular.
short burn there, should not have made much difference in global warming...
smile
Not as spectacular as I'd hoped, it being in the dark. But still awesome!
Posted By: hanco Re: 'Leben 'Leben Launch - 11/11/19
I bet it is cool to see in person
© 24hourcampfire