[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GO BLUE!!!
LIKE.
TFF!
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/11/19
Hey Denny, just so you don't forget,

And for you MSU/lions fans, Charlie Rodgers passed away today at the age of 38...
It's a shame really.
So much talent and he wasted his career away.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
It's a shame really.
So much talent and he wasted his career away.

People try to say pot doesn't hurt you...

He played high school football here in Saginaw. I remember the day he signed his letter of intent to play for MSU. He was on the local news, had a baby in his arms at the signing.

Drugs and alcohol destroyed him.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/12/19
Denny, in the spirit of the week and also the recent weather this is only fitting...

Peoples-Jones bump ...
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/16/19
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Peoples-Jones bump ...

He's got some talent...

Bell has come into his own this season too. They'll be a hell of a tandem next season. I wish we played the suckeyes next Saturday.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/17/19
little brother got tired of beating up on big brother what can I say. Even a blind pig finds a acorn once in a while!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/17/19
Originally Posted by Whelenman
little brother got tired of beating up on big brother what can I say. Even a blind pig finds a acorn once in a while!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

You must have not watched the game. Little brother has now become little sister. The operation was a success! ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

You must have not watched the game. Little brother has now become little sister. The operation was a success! ๐Ÿคฃ

Weโ€™re still 8to 4 in the currant coachโ€™s tenure!
Posted By: sse Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/17/19

Weโ€™re still 8to 4 in the currant coachโ€™s tenure!

are you saying harbaugh has beat State 8 times?

UM is def more competitve this year, but harbaugh is no wolverine, he's a skunk...LOL
No 8 to 4 states favor!!!
know what week starts Monday, Denny?

GO BLUE!!!

Go Blow

You call it maize We call it corn!!!
For their ride home last night. They had to steam clean the inside afterwards to get the spurtan smell out...

Even a blind pig finds a acorn once in a while!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Hang on, U-M crybaby fans will lose that acorn & all the rest that they have as well in a couple of weeks.

OSU is going to beat the crybabies like a $2 drum & send them scrambling back to their holes.

But I have to admit, the Spartans have been worse than bad & no relief in sight; poor coaching staff, regardless of D'Antonio himself, very weak personnel next year again, & no ability to recruit.................gonna be ugly for a number of years now, I'm afraid.

The recruiting class of 2017 was decent for them with 17 high caliber recruit; as of right now, 7 are left at the school, maybe less as I write this today..................not a good sign.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Even a blind pig finds a acorn once in a while!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Hang on, U-M crybaby fans will lose that acorn & all the rest that they have as well in a couple of weeks.

OSU is going to beat the crybabies like a $2 drum & send them scrambling back to their holes.

But I have to admit, the Spartans have been worse than bad & no relief in sight; poor coaching staff, regardless of D'Antonio himself, very weak personnel next year again, & no ability to recruit.................gonna be ugly for a number of years now, I'm afraid.

The recruiting class of 2017 was decent for them with 17 high caliber recruit; as of right now, 7 are left at the school, maybe less as I write this today..................not a good sign.

MM

I don't like the game coming up this Saturday. Too many chances for good players to get hurt for a nothing burger game. Heck Rutgers hung 21 on the suckeyes so if osu & psu play smash mouth football there's a chance the suckeyes will be a little black and blue for their trip to Aยฒ. At least one can hope...
For their ride home last night. They had to steam clean the inside afterwards to get the spurtan smell out...

Do you want me to post the picture that I sent you????
๐Ÿ˜‡

Buddy the overall record is 72-36-5 favoring UofM. You little sisters have a lot of catching up to do. grin

Do you want me to post the picture that I sent you????
๐Ÿ˜‡

Hey, you girls are the ones that laid the turd. Just sayin.
Posted By: sse Re: Hey Whelenman, Do You... - 11/17/19

thank goodness, i mistakenly had you pegged for the dark side
© 24hourcampfire