Home
My daughter is having a fall to remember (and she is giving me one to remember for sure). She got her 1st mule deer buck in Wyoming a few weeks ago during her 3 day hunt and it all came down to the last afternoon. I just finished a YouTube video this morning piecing together different photos and video clips. Her video of getting ready to shoot, shooting, and her excitement afterwards has definitely been an emotional clip to watch. You will see some of her muscle tone excitement during the shooting, but if you can imagine, when we first saw the buck and she said she wanted to take him until 20 minutes later when the shot was fired, I fought her strong muscle tone all the way. Excitement does it to her which she can't control because of her muscle spasticity, and it was like trying to bend a 2x4 to keep her in the seat. It was a heavy ibuprofen dosing for me after it was all over. But a prouder dad moment couldn't be had!

Attached picture 20191021_130104.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0620.jpg
Attached picture Showing Kenzi mule deer_3.jpg
Great job dad!
Congratulations to your daughter!
And to you too !
🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌
Father of the Year, without a doubt. I can imagine this is but a glimpse of what you unselfishly offer your daughter day after day, year after year. She is very proud of you Dad.
Way to go Kenzi!!! Congratulations.

It was almost as much fun to watch her get that thing than it is to actually hunt! TBS, my hat is off to you. Thanks for sharing Kenzi with us.
That is so cool, I admire your patience and kindness in helping her accomplish amazing things like that.
Well done, congrats!
Very cool! Congratulations to the both of you!
Just echoing what everyone has said ... Congratulations To BOTH of you. Some precious memories to be sure. A whole lotta love going on there ... A whole lotta love ......
That's about as good as it gets. Congrats to both of you.
Great times!!! Congrats to you both!!!!!!
Oh my!

That was great!
Excellent!
Congrats Kenzi ! ! ! !

Tulsaburnside - you're a good man ! ! ! !
Great stuff, made my day.
Tulsaburnside: PLEASE pass along my congratulations to your lovely huntress daughter!
I am proud to share my favorite sport/outdoor pastime with both of you.
I can not get the smaller images to enlarge right now, and they are impossible to discern through my tears, which I am having a difficult time diminishing.
Many happy returns of the day to both of you.
Thanks for sharing.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Fantastic, very special!
Happy for her.Way to go Girl!
Thanks for sharing this. Great job!
That is about as cool as anything I've seen posted on the internet in a long, long time.
Congrats to both of you. Memories like that don't seem to fade.
Good for her!

Congrats!
Congratulations! Awesome job to both Dad and daughter!
Winter ragweed must be out. Well done, Dad and Daughter!
Good for her! That's great!
Congrats to you both! You made me cry.
Congrats to you both,I can tell you are a great dad,God bless you
Thank you for sharing that... Awesome stuff!!
That is what hunting is all about. Awesome Dad and Awesome Daughter that shared their Awesome hunt. Can't wait to see the next hunting video.
congrats to both of you
Congratulations to you and your Daughter. As the Father of a Son with cerebral palsy, I am very envious of you! Thanks for the video, watched it a few times and am now mopping up the tears.
I just vicariously lived out my dreams through you.

My Son has cerebral palsy and is also deaf. His is not nearly so severe and is only on the left side. Walks with a bit of a gimp and has a bum left arm, with a curled up, pretty much useless hand. He can
even ride a bicycle though, so not that bad in retrospect. Good kid, hard worker, caring and has a good personality. Thankful for what blessings were bestowed upon me.

My Son however, has absolutely zero interest in guns or hunting. Thanks for taking the time to video and post it here. Like you said, hopefully she gets a GREAT feeling for helping to provide meat for your family!

Keep up the good work. You are a great Father and should be proud of yourself and your family!
Excellent +P+
Congrats to you and your daughter. The smiles say it all. Don't get any better than that.
That is awesome, it just does not get any better that that.
Congrats to both of you.
Fantastic job dad! Friggin dust around here anyways...
So cool. Many congrats!
You Sir are a outstanding father!

Congratulations to your daughter! She did awesome....
OUTSTANDING! Congratulation to your daughter and good on you dad.
Disabled? Apparently not.

Challenged maybe, but you two appear to be up to it.

Nice work!
She looks thrilled! God bless both of you!

This made my day! One of the best things I’ve seen in a while.

Thank you
Congrats to you both! Takes a special kind of MAN to gladly do what you do for her! Love her excitement on the hunt.
A heartwarming story. Congratulations to all involved.
Thank you everybody! The comments do good for the soul; I rose up to be the father deserved and I am fortunate that she attacks life in everything she does and wants to do any and all adventures. I just hope to stay healthy long enough to be able to help her do many more!
Congrats to both of you!!!
cool cool cool
Originally Posted by tulsaburnside
My daughter is having a fall to remember (and she is giving me one to remember for sure). She got her 1st mule deer buck in Wyoming a few weeks ago during her 3 day hunt and it all came down to the last afternoon. I just finished a YouTube video this morning piecing together different photos and video clips. Her video of getting ready to shoot, shooting, and her excitement afterwards has definitely been an emotional clip to watch. You will see some of her muscle tone excitement during the shooting, but if you can imagine, when we first saw the buck and she said she wanted to take him until 20 minutes later when the shot was fired, I fought her strong muscle tone all the way. Excitement does it to her which she can't control because of her muscle spasticity, and it was like trying to bend a 2x4 to keep her in the seat. It was a heavy ibuprofen dosing for me after it was all over. But a prouder dad moment couldn't be had!

Fantastic story!
Good on you for sticking with her and congrats to her on her first buck, hopefully one of many to come!!
That’s fabulous, congratulations
Wow! I very, very happy for the young lady. Her desire and your persistence to fulfill her goal is something to be admired!

Congratulations to the both of you!!! πŸ‘ memtb
Congratulations to you both!
Great going dad and thanks for sharing.

Tell your daughter we love her smile.
Most excellent! Congrats!
Just giving a blanket "Thanks" to everybody on the post. The support of the hunting community has been awesome; thank you!
What a beautiful young lady!

You are the kind of father that all of us should strive to be. Doesn't matter what our kids are capable of, or not capable of, we should always be there when they need us.

Congratulations to Kinsey!
I had previously missed this. Nothing like a hot cup of coffee and a good cry to start the day.
© 24hourcampfire