Home
What a pathetic schitt show!

Gay, Gay Gay.....

Hank Williams and Waylon Jennings are rolling in their graves.
I tired of watching the bedazzeled give themselves participation trophies years ago.

Here’s some REAL COUNTRY MUSIC !

[

[
Carrie Underwood is doing her best Madonna imitation.

Frickin pathetic 🤮

And Keith Urban looks more Girly & feminine than his wife Nichole Kidman.
Funny thing. My wife and I are on a road trip visiting friends, sons and whatever. College Station, New Orleans, Memphis and now Nashville (Tyler to come) as we are in a hotel room in downtown Nashville as I type. I am not a fan of country music though my wife is. Zero plans to align with the show. I am sipping an Old Fashioned and she her Chardonnay in our hotel room.
Originally Posted by EdM
Funny thing. My wife and I are on a road trip visiting friends, sons and whatever. College Station, New Orleans, Memphis and now Nashville (Tyler to come) as we are in a hotel room in downtown Nashville as I type. I am not a fan of country music though my wife is. Zero plans to align with the show. I am sipping an Old Fashioned and she her Chardonnay in our hotel room.

Take your wife to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Well worth the trip. And you can see some of Hank jr’s Rugers and his Grizzly full mount. And some of Hank Sr’s Colt SAA’s and Winchester’s.

Around here (springfeild mo) its 101.3 red dirt country . Think it's on xm radio . This is what real country is or should be
Soooo, there is some award show?
I always liked Waylon.
It ain't country music anymore. Hasn't been for many years.
Soft rock from the seventies
Real country music will stand the test of time.
This current bunch of garbage trying to pass itself off as "country" will soon be forgotten. And the sooner the better.
It was painful to hear....much less see that many chubby women trying to squeeze into tight, frilly pant suits! EEwwwww...
Wife listens to the current [bleep]. I punch the preset for 60's-70's rock. Constant battle between two septuagarians.😂
Can't say country without the o !
Modern male country is so bereft of talent it has become a parody.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It ain't country music anymore. Hasn't been for many years.

Seems that Alan & George did a song stating something along those lines.....
© 24hourcampfire